The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7306 / Power: 0
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Good morning!

Many bros hv expressed interest in joining my outings but they always give excuses not to come when invited.

Pls read my first post carefully.

High end joints are expensive n beyond the budget of most bros. It's ok n I understand it. Don't go if you can't afford it. Nothing to be ashamed.

But aim high, improve yourself, make more money, and never settle, yeah?

I know of several quite wealthy men who only go to 6th or 7th fl at PC. Nothing wrong w/ that. To each his own...

I hv reminded them that on a long enough timeline (actually very, very short time), the survival rate of everyone drops to zero, hahaha.

Two months ago, when I invited some bros to a small joint n I offered to pay for all drinks n mummy's tip, it was over subscribed, hahaha. I went there because I'm a friend of the owner.

If you're interested in joining my outings, state clearly whether you want to go to high end joints such as TAM or budget ones such as Peace Centre ones. Dynasty Classic on 2nd fl of PC is a 'medium' joint in terms of expenses.

Some bros argue that a few better looking gals may go to HH at Peace Centre joints, then go to TAM for SH. It's true for those who just came to SG. But if they r sexually desirable, they will go to where the money is. Just like water which will find the path of least resistance. We men are exactly the same.

Look, if you can get a much better paying job w/ better working conditions, won't you change ur job NOW? Don't expect any human to be different.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 21-05-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good afternoon,

Four esteemed bros and I had a session at Golden Million, 2nd fl TAM Complex yesterday.

Two bros came soon after 7PM, two bros came after 9:15PM. I arrived at 7:30PM.

It was a good deal as we got a medium rm, from 7PM until 2:30AM for the price of one bttle of Martell, which was $498. Tip for mummy H was $80 because of her long hrs n extraordinary effort. Tip for two waiters $20.

Expense per pax was therefore $120, for HH n SH!!

Should've got another bro which would reduce the expense to $100 each.

Bro K had two gals, one for HH n one for SH. Both agreed to ST n he also had KIV for several gals who do ST. Bro D had a Taiwanese gal. Bro FA n bro J came late n I heard they both got their gals.

I was less fortunate. I failed to find a gal of my type, after many rounds of 试台 n after going to 3rd fl n even 5th fl (to see another bro there). I then called my lao po HW after 9PM n asked her to come over. She was unhappy because I refused to pick her up haha. Her 闺蜜 AP n AP's lao gong drove her to TAM.

When HW arrived n was waiting for the lift to go up to 2nd fl at around 9:45 PM, I suddenly saw a pretty SYT KM in a line up. She was standing close to me. I quickly got up n asked for her name n HP. Then I told her: 我老婆马上来了, 我改天约你。。。later added her to my Wechat n looked at all her photos. She is aged 20, only 163, very cute, slim, fair n w/ very small bony frame n very proportionate figure. But rather big boobs n perky shapely ass. A Chengdu gal who just arrived on student visa. Mummy H said tak boleh for ST haha. I asked H to offer her BY today. I'm chatting w/ her right now n in the process of qualifying her to see if she is good enough to be my mistress haha.

I left around midnight. Other bros continued the session...

BTW, I met a fellow ah pek at DC HH session last wk. He n his pals all keep mistresses too n they go to DC twice weekly. He has invited me to join his group. I may go once a wk. I know it would be very difficult to find girls of my type there, but I can always bring KM or other girls for follow up there.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 29-05-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster

Good afternoon!

I hv an outing w/ bro Kangxi, et al. today happy hr at TAM, either 2nd fl where I hv an bttle or 3rd fl, depending on the no of bros.

Send me a SMS or PM asap to cfm.

While I was chatting w/ KM on Wechat last wk, mummy H called her n asked her if she would 出街. She was at school. She said definitely NOT. H then told her X da ge (that is me) wants to BY her. She said, no thanks.

She asked me if I was the one. She was shocked as we met for only 60 secs n I already offered BY?! She has been offered BY before by other men, all after meeting her many times or after months. I then took her out to dinner at 老成都 in Chinatown. She has tacitly agreed to BY, despite knowing that I hv two other mistresses. Just like that.

I told her I hv to wait for a month or so to BY her, when my young mistress TH's visa expires. Actually I'm not sure if I'll BY her. She has a tattoo above her butt and she is social smoker.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 30-05-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

Good morning!

My FR.

I had a successful outing to 3rd fl TAM complex happy hr last night. Bros Kangxi, ST, E, K n D were there.

Bro ST is a wealthy man but is extremely frugal. He doesn't drink or smoke. I like that. He nearly didn't come becos he wanted to pay a max of $60 only. But I was able to convince him to raise it to $65, after numerous texting n phone calls. His kaki canceled the last min, but luckily bro D was able to join at 11th hr!

We had rm 11 which was actually a medium rm for the price of one Martell! It could easily accommodate 7 bros n 7 girls. I shall always request that rm in future.

Expense per pax is $65. One bttle of Martell $316, mummy $50, waiters $24 = $390, divided by 6 is $65 haha.

Booking for girls $150 each. Every one of us had a girl.

I booked a pretty lady in red CX. 23, 166, 50 kg. No ST n no butterfly. On visitor pass. Came here because of business failure in Guangzhou. Was kept by a young man for 1 1/2 yrs. But he married another girl haha.

She was very demure n sweet. 完全没风尘味, 没捞气. Abt 1 hr into meeting her, I popped my question, she asked what do u look for in a GF? She said yes indirectly. She had high school diploma n higher diploma. She would like to return on student visa.

CX has good skin n pretty ass n well tone body. She exercises n practices qigong. Pussy must be tight. But her boobs r small.

Discussed w/ bro HK who has seen her pics: Solidly fu..able. Tight pussy more impt...if not sporty or well toned..Really like stirring a big soup bowl with chopsticks...

He is so right. BTW, he is very smart n very experienced...I often seek his opinion.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 10-06-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Good afternoon,

I hv not organized any outings lately primarily because I hv been very busy. Another factor is that I hv joined a grp of ah peks at DC for HH once a wk.

I'll resume regular outings to TAM n DC soon.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 10-06-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
eRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to behold

bro WB.. missed your TAM sessions leh.. LOL..

life is short, have fun while you can..
Old 10-06-2014, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eRicKz View Post
bro WB.. missed your TAM sessions leh.. LOL..
Bro,

I heard from bro ST u just came back. We will hv a HH session at 3rd fl TAM this Thursday.

I'll first invite all bros who were w/ us last time. We will share rm charges plus tips for mummy n waiters. Expense per pax should be even less than the last session's haha, provided we don't finish the half bttle left.

If not enough original bros want to come, we will then invite a couple of other bros who will pay a bit more.

Are u coming?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 13-06-2014, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sammyboy3 is Cool - loads of Potential

Delete delete
Old 13-06-2014, 11:07 AM
Samster

Good morning!

A brief FR, but w/ full disclosure of expenses, on our outing last night to TAM 3rd fl HH in rm 11.

There were 7 of us: Bros Kangxi, K, S, DA, KA, SO n Warbird.

Rm 11 is medium in size n accommodated 7 men n 7 girls comfortably. By the end of the session, the half bttle of Martell still has more than 1/4 left!

Rm charge was $142, tips for mummy H n 3 waiters $85. I tipped a bit more as I told the waiters not to pour liquor freely hahaha. BTW, this rm is larger than some medium-sized rm on 6th n 7th fl at Peace Centre.

Expense per pax for the 4 bros who attended before, $20.

Expense per pax for the 3 new bros, $50.

Even the ultra frugal bro S is very satisfied because two HH outings to a TAM joint has cost just $85. I doubt anyone can beat me on my relentless reduction on friction cost haha.

My new rules of conduct: No excessive drinking n those bros who smoke must do so OUTSIDE the rm.

All bros were happy as they all got their type of gals. I called my mistress TH, after getting ctc of two girls. One girl YK looked quite stunning. Looked like half Ang Moh, very fair, abt 172, 52-53Kg? Added her Wechat. Her 素颜 pics looked less stunning this morning haha. Boobs only B? But worth a second look. Maybe ST or short term BY?

The other one YM is 168 Dongbei girl, slim n proportionate. She is OK w/ ST.

BTW, I sat next to a new bro KA, an institutional trader, who told me that he had been cheated by bro Janson for 50K. It happened abt 2 yrs ago.

Bro Janson also tried to con me of 48K last yr. Of course I didn't give him a penny. He is a compulsive gambler n a pathological liar.

Conclusion: The average quality of girls at TAM joints still better than Peace Centre's.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 18-06-2014, 02:14 PM
Samster

Good afternoon!

I hv a "return" outing today to 2nd fl TAM starting at 9 PM. I call it a"return" outing because we hv half a bttle there.

For the 5 returning bros, the expected expense per pax will be around $22! A new bro who is also coming will pay not more than $60.

We r going to get rm 8, a rm larger than most medium ones at PC haha. Rm charge is only $95 according to bro Kangxi.

In future, I'll make a bttle of Martell last 3 to 4 outings. The expense per pax will be much lower than ordering beer at PC joints.

BTW, 2nd fl TAM is a very expensive joint n a bttle of Martell is $498.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 18-06-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 12
Phoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good afternoon!

I hv a "return" outing today to 2nd fl TAM starting at 9 PM. I call it a"return" outing because we hv half a bttle there.

For the 5 returning bros, the expected expense per pax will be around $22! A new bro who is also coming will pay not more than $60.

We r going to get rm 8, a rm larger than most medium ones at PC haha. Rm charge is only $95 according to bro Kangxi.

In future, I'll make a bttle of Martell last 3 to 4 outings. The expense per pax will be much lower than ordering beer at PC joints.

BTW, 2nd fl TAM is a very expensive joint n a bttle of Martell is $498.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Hi Bro Warbird,

I like your principle of being prudent and minimize room spending cost whenever possible and at the same time being transparent about it. You are one of the rare organizer that I'll be comfortable with joining (if I'm not the organizer) as nowadays most organizers are not transparent and some even try to mask the real costs to smoke/cheat newbie bros. Thumbs up to u!
Old 19-06-2014, 01:01 AM
Samster

eRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to behold

yeah.. thumbs up too..

hope to join bro WB sessions soon.. less than $100 can go 2 times TAM, where to find.. then can save the money for the gal tips mah.. haha.

Old 19-06-2014, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro,

I heard from bro ST u just came back. We will hv a HH session at 3rd fl TAM this Thursday.

I'll first invite all bros who were w/ us last time. We will share rm charges plus tips for mummy n waiters. Expense per pax should be even less than the last session's haha, provided we don't finish the half bttle left.

If not enough original bros want to come, we will then invite a couple of other bros who will pay a bit more.

Are u coming?

Cheers!

Bro WB
haha i in Singapore leh for the past few months, maybe you all mistaken the wrong person lah (btw i am one of those who attend the 1st session hehe) too bad cannot join you for the last session as i have work to attend to.. cheers..

Old 21-06-2014, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix66 View Post
Hi Bro Warbird,

I like your principle of being prudent and minimize room spending cost whenever possible and at the same time being transparent about it. You are one of the rare organizer that I'll be comfortable with joining (if I'm not the organizer) as nowadays most organizers are not transparent and some even try to mask the real costs to smoke/cheat newbie bros. Thumbs up to u!
Bro Phoenix66,

Thanks for your kind words.

My sole purpose of organizing these outings is find "the most attractive" girls of my type to ST or BY. I suspect some organizers do conveniently overcharge so that they have free outings.

About 3 yrs ago, I was invited by two personal friends to Dongmen n I brought my girl. They ordered beer and it was a small rm. Three of us. I was there for abt 1 1/2 hrs. My share of the expenses was $80! I never joined their outings again. Just recently, I invited one of them to an outing at TAM. He said he would drop by. He came a bit late, drank some Martell n didn't book any girl. He stayed for 2 hrs. I didn't charge him a penny.

Cheers!

Quote:
yeah.. thumbs up too..

hope to join bro WB sessions soon.. less than $100 can go 2 times TAM, where to find.. then can save the money for the gal tips mah.. haha.
Bro eRicKz,

The average cost will be low if we get the right number of bros and none of them drink excessively haha. It could also be a problem if one or more bros don't show up.

BTW, I welcome bros who r smokers, provided they smoke outside the rm.

Quote:
haha i in Singapore leh for the past few months, maybe you all mistaken the wrong person lah (btw i am one of those who attend the 1st session hehe) too bad cannot join you for the last session as i have work to attend to.. cheers..
Bro S said you were out of town last Tuesday.

I'm planning an outing next wk.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Last edited by warbird; 21-06-2014 at 11:49 AM.
Old 26-06-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Good evening!

Outing to TAM 3rd fl Happy Hr (6:00PM to 9:40PM) tmr, Friday 27 June.

I hv 85% of a bttle of Martell left.

Pls SMS or PM me if interested.

The expected expense per pax will be less than normal for new bros, much less than normal for returning bros who were there w/ me on Wed.

The total expenses will be rm charge $142, tip for mummy $50 n waiters $20 or less.

My ideal kaki: A man who boldly goes for the most attractive gals of his type and who doesn't drink excessively. If my girl happens to be your type, tell me n I'll see what I can do...

Smokers are welcomed, but pls smoke outside the room. Thank you!

Cheers!

Bro WB
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1