The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 958 / Power: 15
Ttrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to behold
Re: anyone got jb local mm intro?

FR for Elf:

Had the opportunity to try Elf recently, thanks to bro Andy for the contact. The hotel is easy to find with Grab and arranging the session was seamless.

Elf is a girl who definitely tries hard to please and will start by bathing with you and going through the listerine routine cuz DFK is one of her strong suites, engaging in intensive tongue fighting with you.

Face: 7/10 - She's definitely pleasant looking but you can see that her complexion is not the best
Body: 8/10 - She seems to have slimmed down abit and I did not notice very visible tummy fats. She also has quite a lot of tattoos.
BBBJ: 9/10 - Very good and sensual, she has this technique where she sucks your tip and moves with a certain rhythm that makes it feel very good.
FJ: 8/10 - She is definitely tight and you need to go slow with her. She's very accommodating to the different positions you want but she does have a tendency to use a lot of KY Jelly. We started with missionary where we had a short DFK and stopped with doggy.
Overall: A good experience with a sweet and hardworking young girl. She's definitely out to please and is very willing to accommodate your requests (outside of 69/painting as she doesn't like it).

Personally, I didn't finish with FJ because it was my 2nd shot of the day and I overestimated myself. She's super accommodating though and we finished with CIM after she gave me another long and sensual BBBJ.

Would recommend bros to try her out at least once
Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1489 / Power: 14
andytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud ofandytan88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttrforever View Post
FR for Elf:

Had the opportunity to try Elf recently, thanks to bro Andy for the contact. The hotel is easy to find with Grab and arranging the session was seamless.

Elf is a girl who definitely tries hard to please and will start by bathing with you and going through the listerine routine cuz DFK is one of her strong suites, engaging in intensive tongue fighting with you.

Face: 7/10 - She's definitely pleasant looking but you can see that her complexion is not the best
Body: 8/10 - She seems to have slimmed down abit and I did not notice very visible tummy fats. She also has quite a lot of tattoos.
BBBJ: 9/10 - Very good and sensual, she has this technique where she sucks your tip and moves with a certain rhythm that makes it feel very good.
FJ: 8/10 - She is definitely tight and you need to go slow with her. She's very accommodating to the different positions you want but she does have a tendency to use a lot of KY Jelly. We started with missionary where we had a short DFK and stopped with doggy.
Overall: A good experience with a sweet and hardworking young girl. She's definitely out to please and is very willing to accommodate your requests (outside of 69/painting as she doesn't like it).

Personally, I didn't finish with FJ because it was my 2nd shot of the day and I overestimated myself. She's super accommodating though and we finished with CIM after she gave me another long and sensual BBBJ.

Thanks bro for the detailed FR, what you have described was exactly my experience, you are more articulate than I am, haha

She is a real gem, right?

I strongly agree with you that she is very pleasant to look at, if not because of the blemishes on her face, she could easily be the prettiest syt I've ever met, especially when you see her from a distance (hence cant see the blemishes), her face would look like an anime character because of her big eyes, distinctive features and make-up, haha

Ever since she came out of her retirement, she has slimmed down quite a lot and lost all of the baby fat. After all, she is only 18 years old, still growing, she might look different again when you see her next time, haha
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20325 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttrforever View Post
F

Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1