The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2016, 06:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
FreeWilled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My medical condition

very nice TS
Old 18-08-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 16
mrham is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrham is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrham is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrham View Post
She rose up and sat on the edge of the bed , facing me. She looked down on my wet slippery member and then looked at me.
I could sense her CFM look. My cock twitched in response. She stood up, reached out her hand to my erect manhood and wrapped her fingers around it and pumped my hardened cock. Our lips embraced and we were busy fighting with our tongues while she stroked my manhood.

Without missing a beat, she turned around and had her back to me, while still locking her lips to mine. My hands knowingly cupped her voluptuous assets and fine tuned her erect nipples. Her right hand continued to strok my shaft while the left grabbed my ass wildly.

Hmmmmmnn... Unnnnngh... Fuck me...Ray....

She rested her right knee on the bed and guided my rod to her honey pot. My wet head was at pleasure's wet slippery gates. It felt better than my hands anytime... The warmth and slipperiness... All of my inhibitions went out the window. I pushed inwards...and met some resistance; she was still tight! My head went in.. She moaned loudly, as if I had released her from her misery. I pulled out slightly and went in slightly deeper, a third of my shaft, she moaned more..Ray.. Don't... Tease me... I pulled out again and pushed in deeper.. Oooooh fuck! Ray... Ooooo fuck!.. I pulled out and again deeper, aaaaahhhnnnn!.. Ooohhh... Ahhhhhnn..unghh. And again, deeper each time. I was enjoying the slippery folds of her love canal.. And the tight grip on my member was so...

Ohh ungggghh.. Ray, you're so huge! You *gasp* are filling *gasp* me up! Ahhhhhhnn!

I didn't expect pussy to feel this good. The ridges caused by the folds inside rubbing and gripping my member was much better than any hand. The warm slippery sensation along ( nearly ) the whole length of my dick was oh so unbearable. I gave one hard thrust to let her feel the full length of my power..

AaaaaaaAAAaaah, oh my GOD! *gasp* unghhhhh Ahnn~*

She looked at me wide eyed as I penetrated her to the very limits. I could tell I have stretched her pussy much more than she had ever imagined. Her eyes where filled with bewilderment, but after some of my continuous thrusting, they rolled and I could see the whites of her eyes... She was in ecstasy.

Then she came. Her grip on my cock pulsated while her body twitched uncontrollably. She was heaving up and an down to catch her breath. It felt great to see that I caused her to react in that way... I increased my thrusting.

R..R..Ray, *gasp* please come soon... I *gasp* hunnnghhhh.. cannot take it any longer... Ahhhhn!

I pulled out and roughly turned her over and climbed on top of her. I grabbed her head and went straight for her mouth... Take it all in... She willingly devoured my cock in her mouth and bobbed her head to please my tool. She was slobbering on my cock.
Old 18-08-2016, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Wakuwaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 18-08-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Wow Bro waited very long for this update. Hope to read more. Tks.
Old 18-08-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
devilzQQ is one of the Best!devilzQQ is one of the Best!devilzQQ is one of the Best!

good job bro
Old 19-08-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

mrham is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrham is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrham is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://mrham.tumblr.com/post/149003624480

I've imagined this to be how the first bJ would be like...
Old 22-09-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrham View Post
I pulled out and roughly turned her over and climbed on top of her. I grabbed her head and went straight for her mouth... Take it all in... She willingly devoured my cock in her mouth and bobbed her head to please my tool. She was slobbering on my cock.

She was good... all the while her left hand was caressing my balls. Her right hand was moving up and down my shaft. Her lips were locked around my member's head and her tongue was working its magic. All this time she looked straight at me, with that pleading look... as if she was trying to make me cum...

I reached down and grabbed her head.. and I rammed by tool in her mouth..She gagged and i relieved her of her misery... Ray... Your cock is so huge..she used her tongue to lick the length of my shaft.. come for me Ray...

I stepped back. I looked at her, so wanting...

"Wait here."

I left the room and went straight to mine and grabbed a very important piece of equipment I should have carried with me from the start. My condom.

She saw me carrying it as I entered the room. "Good" She smiled.. let me put it on for you. She started to blow me and deftly opened the packet. She slipped it on my hard member smoothly.

I lifted her up and turned her around and threw her on the bed. I entered her from behind as she was lying face down on the bed. Since her legs were together, it was pretty tight. She moaned louder and louder as I got deeper and deeper into her. I grabbed her boobs and breathed down her neck from behind.

You like that? You like my cock?

I thrust harder and harder into her..

AHn,.. Ahnn Ray.. OooOOh..Yes..ah.. I .. AHnnnn.. love your ..... huge .. cock..Ahhhhhh...

I could feel her lifting her bubble butt a bit higher.. She was grabbing the bed sheets. Ray... Ray.. I'm coming... AHhhhh...

I felt the walls of her pussy contracting onto my shaft... It was too much.. I let myself go. I cummed into her.

She moaned louder as she felt the twitching of my dick inside her and she felt that warm feeling inside her.

I pulled out. She turned around to face me and sat up.

"My.. thats a lot of cum, Ray" as she helped me take out the condom. She tied it up and set it aside. "let me help clean up"

She took my semi erect member in her mouth. It was already sensitive after cumming and I let out a moan.. OOhh..F$$$...it became hard again... she was surprised it was still virile after cumming and she continued.

I couldn't take it.. I grabbed her head and cummed in her mouth without warning.. Ahh AHhhahh..

She looked at me. As her mouth let go of my soft member, she gulped.

"Naughy boy...."

* The End *
Old 22-09-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_o5ytxiBizg1vsnafg.mp4#_=_

something like this
Old 22-09-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1695 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Super Super Long story! But support still
Old 22-09-2016, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for this story. Hope you could give us another masterpiece.
Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1