The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2012, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratinacage View Post
if u r looking for high playabilty level, then this pub is not for u too. here. also buy LDs and talk feelings.
not to worry.. he is not looking for that. he is into the fishing game. time is always on his side as he has loads of that

maybe not for me then
Old 04-01-2012, 06:06 PM
Samster

limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2009 View Post
Master Limborock....You are the one with the stamina and the looks of Brad Pitt

Just to ask how is the quality of the pinay of the last stop you went to?
can it fight with the 5th floor one? am deciding which one to go

Happy bonking and Thks bro!

Mike
if quality of gerls, i would say 5th flr slightly has the upper hand.. but in terms of svc, the last stop better. cos 5th flr ur NOT GUARANTEED a BJ (at least not for the 1 or 2 LDs bought), just a HJ.

But at the last stop, u can deal with the gerl. get the big drink and proceed next area. chances are better there to get it!

u do the maths and choose ..
Old 04-01-2012, 06:08 PM
Samster

Outing 11.30pm Tonight 4 Jan?

Anyone up for it tonight? Short round of beer on me.

Will be meeting bro ilovejuagen later. PM or reply if anyone interested.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 20
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Outing 11.30pm Tonight 4 Jan?

deleted. was supposed to be PM. sorry
Old 04-01-2012, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 20
ratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterratinacage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ok can only pick one!
Old 04-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
hydrasmily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i wanna go down tonight. any bro can bring me along? thanks. pm me
Old 05-01-2012, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post
Bro, I went to Central level 5 but couldn't find anything !! Ended up sitting in open air drinking beer by myself in a place called Helipad. Seriously there is no Pub in that building. Did you get your info correct ? I double checked with the waiters, they said that on 3 days a week Wed, sat, Sun a small club (not pub) opens downstairs which caters to decent guys/girls to come and party to R&B , other music, definitely no Pinays here
U made my Day... Since at Helipad...eat SG loh..

I'M CIM KING
Old 05-01-2012, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Mike2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR

Thks bro xsmeng72 and Bro limborock for your reference. Went to this place on the fifth floor. Bro Limborock FR made me gian so after reading this at 11 plus and after family asleep i drove out.

My ideal girl has to have a slutty look, busty and milky skin but in the end got a sweet looking, petite and milky skin 23 yo chick. But i think most bros will like this swwet innocent looking chick who looks like a uni student.

No gf feeling here (almost mechanical)...bought 50 bucks round of LDs to enjoy the following automatically:

1)Nipple lick and suck. grinding, dick out and tugging but no HJ, doggie simulation, pulling of t string, fingering till super wet all in the comfort of the smoke room.

I wasn't myself as i was exhausted from family and work issues so left the bar after abt 45 mins. Total damage was 60 bucks.

Still havent found what i am looking for....I am so sian that i may call a pinay FL to do the deed later today but too bad dont know how she look so thats always risky as well but charges will be 200 plus including hotel but of course there is no thrill like a pinay pub.

Another option is to barfine a girl in a decent pub....but also expensive.

Too many options, too little money....

Wishing all bros here good luck in finding whatever it is they seek in the new year.

Mike
Old 05-01-2012, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
madtown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Happen to come across this page. Just to share my experience. Well, went to ot recently, level 4 to the left pub with an F. Two VIP rooms for a price of 290. Ld of beer for 50. Play wise was medium. Frenching, nipples playing and sucking. But hard to get a hj or bj. Unless u r rich enough for a VIP room, which I am not though I am a sucker for Pinoy. Well, I might roam to try other Pinoy pubs around ot. Any seniors can shine some light on a novice here??
Old 05-01-2012, 03:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blowtorchking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fucking e-----s at bq refuse entry again. brought along my boss some more. fucking old doorman talk cock, i save my money and punch for not going...

any advice big brothers limborock.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hiro69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

may i know where is all these places u guys are talking about? i been to PSC recently fun but not as good as what you guys mention. But one thing good is they have people keeping watch
Old 05-01-2012, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 14
ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

ok can only pick one!
Bro,

Thanks for all the photos posted so far. Picture tell a thousand pussies. But too bad none in above picture fit my bill. Any more with good looking gers? Remember one of three photos which u posted? The one with 2 pink balloons? Right hand most ger in white is my cup of ger.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 14
ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2009 View Post
FR

Thks bro xsmeng72 and Bro limborock for your reference. Went to this place on the fifth floor. Bro Limborock FR made me gian so after reading this at 11 plus and after family asleep i drove out.

My ideal girl has to have a slutty look, busty and milky skin but in the end got a sweet looking, petite and milky skin 23 yo chick. But i think most bros will like this swwet innocent looking chick who looks like a uni student.

No gf feeling here (almost mechanical)...bought 50 bucks round of LDs to enjoy the following automatically:

1)Nipple lick and suck. grinding, dick out and tugging but no HJ, doggie simulation, pulling of t string, fingering till super wet all in the comfort of the smoke room.

I wasn't myself as i was exhausted from family and work issues so left the bar after abt 45 mins. Total damage was 60 bucks.

Still havent found what i am looking for....I am so sian that i may call a pinay FL to do the deed later today but too bad dont know how she look so thats always risky as well but charges will be 200 plus including hotel but of course there is no thrill like a pinay pub.

Another option is to barfine a girl in a decent pub....but also expensive.

Too many options, too little money....

Wishing all bros here good luck in finding whatever it is they seek in the new year.

Mike
Finally found another family man! Bro, I did exactly wad u did whenever I go hunting. Wait till family to sleep, sneak out(that's why if appointment no guarantee will appear hor) and hunt.

Same rationale with u, I have a pinay FL contact but haven't tried yet. Look is important to me now. I am willing to throw in $100-150 to bonk a pretty pinay, young, hot body, busty not a must but will be bonus, double shots if possible.

As Bro limborock mentioned, I do not look for playability. Pubs with tonnes of action is not for me. My serious actions must be in hotel or car or ...... No la, just hotel. My philosophy is spend minimum and get free bonk subsequently, just like my current temp FB. Small gifts and sweet talks which does not cause me much. Yes, time is on my side, loads of them but not loaded with $$$$. Else, will BF the 2 gers who cheated me and invite all Bro on p-list to gang rape them. Muahahahaha.....

Btw, will be on hunting again this Friday night or early Sat morning. Bro Mike, wan to tag me along? I have a place in mind now. P-list, row23, recommendation by Bro xmensg72.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Mike2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejuagen View Post
Finally found another family man! Bro, I did exactly wad u did whenever I go hunting. Wait till family to sleep, sneak out(that's why if appointment no guarantee will appear hor) and hunt.

Same rationale with u, I have a pinay FL contact but haven't tried yet. Look is important to me now. I am willing to throw in $100-150 to bonk a pretty pinay, young, hot body, busty not a must but will be bonus, double shots if possible.

As Bro limborock mentioned, I do not look for playability. Pubs with tonnes of action is not for me. My serious actions must be in hotel or car or ...... No la, just hotel. My philosophy is spend minimum and get free bonk subsequently, just like my current temp FB. Small gifts and sweet talks which does not cause me much. Yes, time is on my side, loads of them but not loaded with $$$$. Else, will BF the 2 gers who cheated me and invite all Bro on p-list to gang rape them. Muahahahaha.....

Btw, will be on hunting again this Friday night or early Sat morning. Bro Mike, wan to tag me along? I have a place in mind now. P-list, row23, recommendation by Bro xmensg72.
Hehehe bro Ilovejuagen....we have same tactics to siam out of our house hehe when the wife and baby sleep Previously, yes i had time on my side so can get free bonks...from pinay...so adopt your philosophy...but last few years damn difficult to establish this type due to work and family...like what you said you have time on your side....I dont have lei heh

Free bonk is the best feeling in the world....especially when you get her for the first time, checking into a hotel. going into the room, not knowing what to expect....how i miss those days The thrill factor is one of a kind. Some of the best bonks I had was by pinays picked up at pinay pubs and so far not once i pay for pinay before. To me best bonk is pinays then followed by our local minahs. So i fully understand why you still like to play this game to get free bonks by pinay.. It is damn shiok!! And not too difficult if you can get the right girl and a little bit of luck!

Ok thanks for the invite on Friday nite, I will update you latest by Friday morning if i can go (depends on family plans....sigh). What time you will be there?

I wish you best of luck and many more bonking in 2012!

Mike
Old 05-01-2012, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:

ok can only pick one!
The exteme left one wearing pink checkered. syt looking..

or maybe the extreme right one with the shortest dress..

or maybe the 2nd one from left in striped red/white, sweet looking..

or maybe the 3rd one from left in black, slutty look..

errrr, is it free? if free, can i have all 4 pls?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1