The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
acsd6850 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by needsit1234 View Post
I think I bump into the legendary Jenny everyone is talking about. Damn! Was just trying out because i was in the area. Didn’t expect much, booked the slot and go without expectation.

Greeted by Jenny at the door. She looks like Denise Camillia , the mediacorp actress to me.

I just finish bathing and was drying myself fully naked in the room(curtain style) and she came in and saw my tools dangling the open and she giggled.

proceeded with the massage was pretty good. Then came after service was good as well. She took a while to prepare and came back in those school girl sleeping dress. She proceed to take it off and I was blown away by her body. My 2IC instantly stood up and she saw it and giggled. After some rubbing and exploring, she started to take my 2ic like a cham. The swirling and sucking just sent me to heaven. I told her, i might go for second round and she replied me “ke yi ah” in the most gentle and demur manner which only makes me even horny. Started action and she request me to take it slow, i was so horny that I shoot after a while.

Gosh, i think i may go back again and try to last longer.
Hi bro can share ctc?
Old 17-05-2024, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matureguy_sg View Post
Yup the lady is same with Judy. although not so young but the service is as good as what unclewang described n not a time watcher n provide good service. Will RTM. Mayb will also try Judy next time.
THANKS to unclewang recommendation. Anyone keen please ask from unclewang.
Yup she is definitely more than 30 but u will surprise tat she well maintain figures n the tits. Even some young ML also cannot compared. Yesterday afternoon raining n look for her again,have a nice hard massage n she even sit beside the bed and feed u with the milk while doing the chores. LEFT as a happy man. Withh rtm again.
Old 17-05-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Anyone any idea where is Jessie the Malaysian from beauty goddess spa now? Seems like she no longer working there
Old 18-05-2024, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 13
tournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
Yup she is definitely more than 30 but u will surprise tat she well maintain figures n the tits. Even some young ML also cannot compared. Yesterday afternoon raining n look for her again,have a nice hard massage n she even sit beside the bed and feed u with the milk while doing the chores. LEFT as a happy man. Withh rtm again.

Feed milk? LOL wtf
Old 20-05-2024, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 1
sharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Got Jenny's contact from uncle and made an appointment right away. Discreet place, looks old and rundown from the outside but actually quite clean and comfortable inside. Love the mirror by the side of the bed that you can look at. Jenny knows what she's doing and know what she's good at. Change into a sport top and yoga pants when she's massaging me and then change into a one piece pajamas when doing fj. Pretty good massage I would say. But after FJ you will forget about the massage lol. Nice body and nice stereo. Slim w enhanced but soft big tits, and one thing about Vietnamese girls, a number of them have have really nice and full ass. Such a fucking turn on. Jenny's voice also very teh, can type in good English and speak very fluent Chinese. Definitely will rtf
Old 20-05-2024, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 24
TedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
How to sit beside the bed and feed milk
Old 20-05-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster

unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedPoo View Post
How to sit beside the bed and feed milk
Lay beside u lo.
Old 20-05-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 2
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingic View Post
Got Jenny's contact from uncle and made an appointment right away. Discreet place, looks old and rundown from the outside but actually quite clean and comfortable inside. Love the mirror by the side of the bed that you can look at. Jenny knows what she's doing and know what she's good at. Change into a sport top and yoga pants when she's massaging me and then change into a one piece pajamas when doing fj. Pretty good massage I would say. But after FJ you will forget about the massage lol. Nice body and nice stereo. Slim w enhanced but soft big tits, and one thing about Vietnamese girls, a number of them have have really nice and full ass. Such a fucking turn on. Jenny's voice also very teh, can type in good English and speak very fluent Chinese. Definitely will rtf
Am glad that you had a good time with Viet Jenny.
Old 20-05-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 24
TedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Thanks bro SharingIC for the ctc. Made appointment and head down right away. Was told to enter from back door as they are not opened for business yet. So I only saw the back of the shop haha.

Greeted at the door and was brought to the room and shower first. First impression nothing exciting. She was wearing sports attire with tights. SOP massage first. After that poped GQ. Chose very happy ending. She went out to prepare and changed into the pyjamas type of shirt and came in. First brush of her body, wow her skin is smooth! Her jugs are also a handful. Her bbbj is good and it continued on for a while. The mirror at the side can see how she go up and down turned me on.

Looks: 7.5/10
Massage: 7/10
Bbbj: 8/10
Rtm: maybe
Old 20-05-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
I hope is not from me cos I do not know who is jenny. I only have amy.lol. I think is from Uncle Peepee. So bros don get the wrong infor.
Old 20-05-2024, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 19
et66 is one of the Best!et66 is one of the Best!et66 is one of the Best!et66 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
If it is PRC Amy who is with PRC Judy (ex 6** Bukit Batok), she is definitely not late 20s.
Entrance is 60 per hour, room with full ceiling and solid door (no window).
This joint does not offer Super Happy Experience.
Hi, can any kind bro pls share contact of this shop? Thanks.
Old 20-05-2024, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
heracles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedPoo View Post
Thanks bro SharingIC for the ctc. Made appointment and head down right away. Was told to enter from back door as they are not opened for business yet. So I only saw the back of the shop haha.

Greeted at the door and was brought to the room and shower first. First impression nothing exciting. She was wearing sports attire with tights. SOP massage first. After that poped GQ. Chose very happy ending. She went out to prepare and changed into the pyjamas type of shirt and came in. First brush of her body, wow her skin is smooth! Her jugs are also a handful. Her bbbj is good and it continued on for a while. The mirror at the side can see how she go up and down turned me on.

Looks: 7.5/10
Massage: 7/10
Bbbj: 8/10
Rtm: maybe
can share contact?
Old 20-05-2024, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
heracles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
PM you or? I have PM u.
Do pm me too thanks!
Old 20-05-2024, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sieg214 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share Jenny contact? TYVM
Old 22-05-2024, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 7
Mothjt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMothjt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
New car J**J** in stock at the much discussed UT Jenny joint.
Just arrived fr Chungking. Like most 四川妹 comes with nice pleasant face and fully loaded headlights. Person imo better looking than wc pics. She’s young and green and still learning local bros preferences and willing to accommodate and pleases.
Interested bros can give her a try and to upgrade her skills future training. Tankuku if u want to use skills future $😛. But better grab soon before her southern tightness is lost.
Bro can share contact please? Thank you in advance!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1