The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2011, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mint ex Tope st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knackers View Post
Now Rachel has gone and Coffee on menses leave.

Coffee doesn't work that often anymore :/ maybe make too much $$ already

wanted to book Shasha (yoyo) but she is also same as coffee... always not working :/
Old 14-09-2011, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
Valiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyValiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

@Forgetful You can check out punterplanet for more information about Barabings

It was about 1am on a Saturday night, so effectively Sunday early morning. It was a very fair skinned Malay girl. She was offering a "Singaporean Malay massage style".
Old 14-09-2011, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant20 View Post
...SheZileski was offering a "Singaporean Malay massage style".
Please enlighten what's "Singapore Malay Massage Style"? Coz I got no idea
Old 14-09-2011, 05:06 PM
Samster

Valiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyValiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Please enlighten what's "Singapore Malay Massage Style"? Coz I got no idea
I have no idea at all!! You have to try and let me know!
Old 14-09-2011, 09:34 PM
Samster

forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

Valiant, what was the malay girl name at the bings called?
Old 14-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Knackers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re:

How does Barabings compare to Tope St in regards to WL and services provided ?
Old 15-09-2011, 09:43 AM
Samster

@ Forgetful, if you had read my earlier post, you would have noticed that I mentioned I didn't catch her name. You would have to call them and ask?

@ Bro Knackers, they are more of a RnT establishment, different nature from tope. Been there only once, so I can't compare with Tope. But rooms are nicer with proper beds and a shower.
Old 15-09-2011, 10:36 AM
Samster

tried calling, but they only recommended kiera as the only asian lady.. :/

sucha bummer, now you've got me hot and bothered with a malay girl! been stuck in melbourne too long and would want a hot minah to try :P
Old 15-09-2011, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetful View Post
tried calling, but they only recommended kiera as the only asian lady.. :/

sucha bummer, now you've got me hot and bothered with a malay girl! been stuck in melbourne too long and would want a hot minah to try :P
Ha! Me too
Old 15-09-2011, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Knn Minah dun provide sex leh...Sg Malay massage...bluff ang moh one ah hahahaha. So far in Sg all Shiatsu or Swedish leh
Old 15-09-2011, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeManz View Post
Does anyone know any good place for a massage around Melbourne? I'm getting back and shoulder aches and need a good back rub, specials optional of course.
Bro Lemanz check your pm

I'm planning to go Pings maybe this weekend. So who is good there? And the damage??
Old 15-09-2011, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Knackers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malasian girl

If you want a Malaysian girl for fuck give KITTY a try. She works upstairs at GC Wellington St. First you will need to get her do outcall to you for full service after that you can expect to get BBBJ CIM. COT. COF. DATY. DFK.69. FS.
The more you see her the more she will do for you. Only problem us the husky laugh like a hyena.!!! She is one of the kind that the more you see her the more you like it with her. Be nice to her and she will be nice in return.
Old 15-09-2011, 05:05 PM
Samster

Is Kiera the one then? I tried to catch the name, but just can't remember after the session with Sandra

Perhaps this gal only works saturday nights? Sandra was telling me the receptionist had to call her and 2 others as backup as there was only 1 lady working that evening.

Yeah the minah did mention she does not offer sex as extra.. so didn't took her.. am wondering what other extras does she offer then
Old 15-09-2011, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant20 View Post
Is Kiera the one then? I tried to catch the name, but just can't remember after the session with Sandra

Perhaps this gal only works saturday nights? Sandra was telling me the receptionist had to call her and 2 others as backup as there was only 1 lady working that evening.

Yeah the minah did mention she does not offer sex as extra.. so didn't took her.. am wondering what other extras does she offer then
Kiera is an asian (chinese) chick.. with american accent
doubt she is the malay~
Old 16-09-2011, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
chronicled1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malasian girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knackers View Post
If you want a Malaysian girl for fuck give KITTY a try. She works upstairs at GC Wellington St. First you will need to get her do outcall to you for full service after that you can expect to get BBBJ CIM. COT. COF. DATY. DFK.69. FS.
The more you see her the more she will do for you. Only problem us the husky laugh like a hyena.!!! She is one of the kind that the more you see her the more you like it with her. Be nice to her and she will be nice in return.
wah - i've been out of action for a while in Melb - but this might lure me back into it! Will give a try once I'm back in Melb
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1