The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Jialat -future no more Viet pussies...
Bro,really Jialat Bad news.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 08-07-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Jialat -future no more Viet pussies...

__________________________________________________ _____

Why women in southern Vietnam are having fewer children

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 07/07/2017 11:21 GMT + 7

As northern Vietnam grapples with high fertility rates, the opposite problem is faced by the country’s southern provinces and cities, where more and more women are reluctant to have children.

Ho Chi Minh City’s total fertility rate (TFR) – the average number of children born per woman – was 1.45 children per woman in 2015, according to Pham Thi My Le, deputy manager of the municipal Population and Family Planning Branch.

That number is remarkably low considering Vietnam’s replacement fertility rate, the TFR needed for a country’s population to exactly replace itself from one generation to the next without migration is 2.10, Le said.

The situation is similar across southern Vietnam, with the TFRs in the Mekong Delta and southeastern regions falling short at 1.9 and 1.8 children per woman, respectively, according to Nguyen Van Tan, deputy director general of the General Office for Population and Family Planning.

continue to read here
http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/41922/...fewer-children
I stop reading news a long time ago, statistics especially demographics is a strange science. You see what they want you to

Old 09-07-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
But then after that you abandoned me liao....so sad......huhuhuhu........

Cheerios..........SS08 ^_^
wah such a strong word...abandoned..
aiyah u think I don't want to go meh..not as if I had separate trips there since I came to jkt.haha..
vb ah....still my preferred choice of gf
Old 09-07-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
The medium is the most important , wait you are trying to conduct seances to contact your long lost girlfriends then the medium is those half-fark one anyhow connect you with those from the "Ring" or those Poltergeist movies leh

Cheerios.......SS)* ^_^
not bad leh.
u get a different 'high'
Old 09-07-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Shhhh dun tell them about the trash recycling centre which I went......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
as far as I rem, it was D14?
Old 09-07-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
So clever mai tu liao faster go develop yourself liao & make a huge bundle first from all the horny buggers

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
I too far liao..
since u are already proxy citizen there..u develop la.
then more 'reasons' to visit even more or lagi better stay there..
Old 09-07-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Walau till date my BIL still so active here!!!

Free call me for Kopi lah!

Cheers

VK

Quote:
Shhhh dun tell them about the trash recycling centre which I went......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 09-07-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Walau till date my BIL still so active here!!!

Cheers

VK
Your BIL is the Supreme GandMaster xnn.comhere...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-07-2017, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

For the history buff:

Old 10-07-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

$41mn bridge plan put forward for southern Vietnam

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 07/10/2017 10:23 GMT + 7

Over VND938 billion (US$41.2 million) in capital investment has been proposed for the construction of a bridge deemed essential in the southern Vietnamese province of An Giang.

A construction management board under the Ministry of Transport has submitted to the Ministry of Construction a plan for the Chau Doc Bridge project which will connect Tan Chau Town and Chau Doc City in An Giang Province.

The structure is expected to replace the Chau Giang ferry service, which has been the main form of transport across the Hau (Back) River, which snakes between the two locations.

The project will be invested in by Phat Dat Corporation, 620 Infrastructure Development and Investment Corporation, and 168 Construction Development Investment JSC under the same BOT (build-operate-transfer) contract.

click here to continue reading
http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/41953/...uthern-vietnam

Old 10-07-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

Carriers fear more delays, higher fares as Vietnam’s biggest airports upgraded

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 07/10/2017 13:37 GMT + 7

The ongoing and planned upgrades and expansion projects at two of Vietnam’s largest airports may facilitate better airline services upon completion, but the carriers have complained that the works are hamstringing their current operations.

Airlines are afraid that the upgrade, repair and expansion works at both Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi and Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City will result in further flight delays and cancelations, leading to increased airfares because of a reduced service frequency.

The Noi Bai aerodrome is expected to enter an eight-month repair and upgrade process that will not end until March 2018, aimed at increasing the capacity of its Terminal T1 to 15 million passengers per year from the current nine million.

Construction works will be carried out across the terminal, likely to adversely affect flight activity.

The expansion project at Tan Son Nhat has already entered its second phase, with one of its two runways set for temporary shutdown.

This means that all flights will have to take off and land on one operational runway.

According to a representative from Jetstar Pacific, the runway will be closed between 1:00 am and 8:00 am during the upgrade process, meaning all airlines will have to reschedule services with early morning departure times.

The Airports Corporation of Vietnam is also slated to implement four projects, including the development of a 21-hectare airport apron at Tan Son Nhat.

Work for the new apron is expected to begin in September this year and completed by June 2018.

Cost overruns

The construction at both Noi Bai and Tan Son Nhat will exacerbate overloading at both terminals, which could indirectly increase airfares, according to Nguyen Thien Tong, a local aviation expert.

“With only one runway available, airlines may have to circle above the airport for longer before being allocated their landing slot, which would result in rising operational costs,” Tong said.

“The carriers may have to increase ticket prices to make up for those unexpected cost overruns.”

In reality, Vietnamese airlines have already suffered cost overruns as the country’s major airports have become increasingly busy.

National carrier Vietnam Airlines said it had already spent an additional 1,392 hours more than planned circling above the overloaded Tan Son Nhat airport last year, resulting in extra operational costs of VND188 billion (US$8.28 million).

Vietjet said they did not have statistics for their cost overruns, but lamented that the situation had led to further flight delays.

Old 10-07-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

$41mn bridge plan put forward for southern Vietnam

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 07/10/2017 10:23 GMT + 7

Over VND938 billion (US$41.2 million) in capital investment has been proposed for the construction of a bridge deemed essential in the southern Vietnamese province of An Giang.

A construction management board under the Ministry of Transport has submitted to the Ministry of Construction a plan for the Chau Doc Bridge project which will connect Tan Chau Town and Chau Doc City in An Giang Province.

The structure is expected to replace the Chau Giang ferry service, which has been the main form of transport across the Hau (Back) River, which snakes between the two locations.

The project will be invested in by Phat Dat Corporation, 620 Infrastructure Development and Investment Corporation, and 168 Construction Development Investment JSC under the same BOT (build-operate-transfer) contract.

Continue to read here
http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/41953/...uthern-vietnam

Old 11-07-2017, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
picah long ago lah...the bag you guarded heavily often...

Yalor nowadays pick trash to resell also so competitive....... how to tarn jiak like that.........

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 11-07-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
u like to wear flip flop lah...

Really gotta hand it to you *clap clap clap* from tokking about chickens then to roti prata now suddenly jumped to sandals

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 11-07-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
din know you challenge prata walla for ownership...

You got me there, wat the fish is prata walla???? name of a prata stall???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1