The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
All others know I blur like fark simi sai also dunno so I do not think anybody will dare to engage for watsoever services

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
huh...simi meh...hua hee jiu hor...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-07-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ermmm I think you meant to say you answered the implicit/direct question, and not simply the truth as this implies that I or others may not have answered truthfully cos I may not have replied the implicit/direct question posted but I am still replying the truth too

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
see my reply above...

Old 17-07-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
H88 is suaning me so dun take it to heart I only can bring people to Horland......

To be extremely frank with you I also had the very same thought the moment they claimed that they have managed to built (a.k.a. reverse-engineered from......) their own aircraft carrier

Cheeros.....SS08 ^_^
so clever meh....&&

Old 18-07-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
huh...simi meh...hua hee jiu hor...

If simi sai also hua hee jio ho then siao liao.......

Even use this type of ambiguous replies also must be selective mah

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 18-07-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
see my reply above...

Pls see my reply above too.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 18-07-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
so clever meh....&&

Unfortunately I not so clever leh, cos no understand what is "&&"

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 18-07-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
If simi sai also hua hee jio ho then siao liao.......

Even use this type of ambiguous replies also must be selective mah

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Huh...so boh hua hee ha...

Old 18-07-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Pls see my reply above too.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I patented the above statement....

Old 18-07-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Unfortunately I not so clever leh, cos no understand what is "&&"

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
hua hee jiu hor lah...

Old 18-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
nicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guys.. i will be going to HCM for the first time next month. Going there for work, maybe 1 week.

As suggestions on where i should stay? not super high end 5 stars type, but also not those cheap cheap, dirty and yucks small tiny hotel.
maybe budget around S$100 per night

Where to look for some nice place for massage? I wonder if it is safe to ask her to come to the hotel room?
I need some rest and relax after a hard day at work.

Is it that the people there do not speak english or chinese? I heard that some viet speaks chinese, is that true?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 18-07-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicenice_guy View Post
Is it that the people there do not speak english or chinese? I heard that some viet speaks chinese, is that true?
Quote:
Where is the best place to find good massage with or without happy ending?
includes bj or fj?
Hanh Long or Fortune hotel massage.

Quote:

Do they do outcall to hotel?
Yes if you live in the hotel.

Quote:
True.
Old 18-07-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Retired Vietnamese general under fire for lashing out at traffic cop

By Cuu Long July 18, 2017 | 10:37 am GMT+7

He was filmed insulting a traffic officer after his car was stopped for speeding.

A retired general from the Vietnamese People's Army may be facing punishment after a video of him threatening a traffic officer was posted on the internet and went viral.

Lieutenant General Vo Van Liem, 62, was filmed disobeying, insulting and threatening a traffic officer when his car was stopped for speeding last Friday.

Police from the southern province of Can Tho said their traffic officers were patrolling on Vo Van Kiet Street when they clocked a speeding car. The car was allegedly traveling at 81 kilometers (50 miles) per hour despite the street's speed limit of 70 kph.

However, the driver initially refused to stop when signaled to pull over by officers, prompting Lieutenant Nguyen Van Thanh to give chase. Even after he was forced to stop, the driver refused to get out of the car as instructed.

The passenger sitting next to the driver then started arguing with Lt. Thanh in an aggressive tone and threatened to have him and his director fired while waving an ID card. The man also demanded to see evidence of his driver's violation, but then told him to drive off before officers could show him the results from their speed gun, according to Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper.

Speaking to the press, Lt. Gen. Liem admitted to being the person in the video, but denied having violated traffic laws.

“I was in a rush that day because my mother was receiving emergency care at home," he said. "My car was traveling at 62 kilometers per hour, which I saw clearly on the speedometer. Suddenly a traffic officer ran out from a restaurant and stopped the car.”

“The officer said my car had been traveling above the speed limit, so I asked if he had any evidence because accusing me without it is unacceptable,” he explained, asserting that Lt. Thanh couldn't produce any evidence at the time.

The retired general claimed he showed his military ID card to explain that he lived in the area so if he did indeed violate traffic laws they could just fine him later as he was in a rush.

Regarding his aggressive tone, Liem explained he was angry with the traffic officer's attitude in an earlier part of the conversation that was not caught on camera, according to Infonet.

“The traffic officer claimed I had been drinking, driving my 'girlfriend' around and disobeying officers on duty. However, I have a blocked artery so I can't drink, and the person in the car was my wife,” the news site quoted him as saying.

He also claimed he told his driver not to get out because Lt. Thanh seemed to be working with another person not wearing a police uniform, whose behavior he found strange.

When questioned about his threat to have Lt. Thanh's director fired, which can be heard in the video, Lt. Gen. Liem said he misspoke and only meant to say he would call the director to have the officer fired.

However, Can Tho police officials said the traffic officers were right to stop the car. The driver will be penalized by Binh Thuy District police for speeding and disobeying traffic officers.

Regarding Lt. Gen. Liem's actions, Can Tho police have requested instructions from the Ministry of National Defense and the Ministry of Public Security as the case involves a retired high-ranking military officer.

Lt. Gen. Liem held the positions of Deputy Commissar of the 9th Military Region and Deputy Chairman of the Inspection Committee of the Central Military Commission before his retirement in 2015.

Old 18-07-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Vietnamese people among the most sedentary in the world - survey

By Ha Phuong July 13, 2017 | 07:00 pm GMT+7

The survey is based on the number of steps people take each day.

Vietnamese people seem to be indifferent to physical exercise, according to a new study tracking people's activity conducted by Stanford University.

On average, Vietnamese people walk around 3,600 steps a day, far less than the global average of 5,000 and leaving the country seventh from bottom in the rankings. Hong Kong residents marched out in front with an average of 6,880 steps per day.

Stanford researchers analyzed a "planetary-scale" data set collected from more than 700,000 people in more than 100 countries who used the same health and fitness monitoring mobile app.

“The study is 1,000 times larger than any previous study on human movement,” said Scott Delp, a professor of bioengineering and one of the researchers. "There have been wonderful health surveys done, but our new study provides data from more countries, many more subjects, and tracks people's activity on an ongoing basis.”

The researchers said the results provided important insights on how to improve people's health.

However, the frequency of exercise calculated by the average number of steps appears not to correlate with obesity, said the study.

For example, Vietnamese people only take a modest number of steps each day, but according to a study released last month, the country has the lowest obesity rate globally.

The study by the California-based university unveiled that the key ingredient was "activity inequality", which is similar to wealth inequality, except instead of the difference between rich and poor, it's the difference between the fittest and laziest.

The bigger the activity inequality, the higher the rates of obesity.

"When activity inequality is greatest, women's activity is reduced much more dramatically than men's activity, and thus the negative connections to obesity can affect women more greatly," said Jure Leskovec, also part of the research team.

Old 18-07-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster

Traditional markets winning retail battle with supermarkets in Vietnam

By Ha Phuong July 12, 2017 | 08:00 pm GMT+7

The big-box shopping format is slowly but surely losing its share.

Hypermarkets and supermarkets in Vietnam witnessed negative on-year growth of 0.6 percent in 2016, according to the latest Winning Omnichannel report, an annual publication on fast-moving consumer goods (FMCGs) conducted by research firm Kantar Worldpanel.

Vietnam finished in the top five fastest growing markets in the world for traditional trade.

The big-box shopping format is slowly but surely losing its share, the report said.

Traditional markets accounted for nearly 80 percent of the total FMCG channel in Vietnam, while hypermarkets and supermarkets checked in with just over 10 percent.

Vietnam’s trade ministry has projected that by 2020 Vietnam will have 1,300 hypermarkets and supermarkets, and 337 trade centers.

However, the rising number of convenience stores together with a taste for online shopping are overshadowing these modern shopping outlets.

“Vietnamese shoppers prefer to shop at local stores where they have good relationship with the owners or they would love to walk around wet markets or stop by on the street with their motorbikes buying things from street vendors,” Peter Christou, an expert on shopper and retail trends at Kantar Worldpanel told VnExpress International in an email.

“In order to expand in Vietnam, hyper and supermarkets have to overcome a series of challenges. They have to convince the Vietnamese to change their shopping habits,” he added.

According to Christou, hypermarkets and supermarkets are performing much more strongly this year, but traditional trade will continue to dominate in Vietnam over the next five years.

Old 18-07-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bigfatwilly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In HCMC for the next 2 days. Any kakis for a drink? Just PM me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1