The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 19-07-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Toa payoh

Nobody go FxZx at Central...got some look not bad proceed to l2 for good stuff
Old 19-07-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
I just turn on Wechat and Michat, their contacts are there. You try first.
Business must be bad. Rxxxx is running promotion now for her BLk X Lorong 7 #01-1XX

Oil Body Therapy Hot Sone 1 hrs now $58

Waxing $58

Body Scrub $88 only.

Faster make your booking now (爸死0饿无1山山)
Old 19-07-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Edzil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
i got a CN ML to share at tpy central, her name is d**d**

before 5pm is 40/hour, after 5pm is 60/hour. i went during evening, left her alone in the shop.
she used a machine for massage which has electric/heat. after the massage, tried her JG which was not bad then comes the deed.

playability very high as left me and her in the shop, there's another mini door which she lock up, she pull me outside and kneel down while looking at me and giving me a BBBJ. after that go back massage bed and did 69 with her, her pussy was very wet. proceed to FJ afterwards where she cowgirl me then doggy her and finally end with missionary.

no time wasting as she doesnt use phone during the session. RTF i would go back again as she gave a very good service for me.

she told me she got new service, hot/cold bbbj and assrim.

if want contact, pm me.
Hi pm me please
Old 19-07-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Edzil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

before 5pm is 40/hour, after 5pm is 60/hour. i went during evening, left her alone in the shop.
she used a machine for massage which has electric/heat. after the massage, tried her JG which was not bad then comes the deed.

playability very high as left me and her in the shop, there's another mini door which she lock up, she pull me outside and kneel down while looking at me and giving me a BBBJ. after that go back massage bed and did 69 with her, her pussy was very wet. proceed to FJ afterwards where she cowgirl me then doggy her and finally end with missionary.

no time wasting as she doesnt use phone during the session. RTF i would go back again as she gave a very good service for me.

if want contact, pm me.
Please pm me, im interested to know where
Old 20-07-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Blastyouup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Nobody go FxZx at Central...got some look not bad proceed to l2 for good stuff
Bro how good stuff ... Which ML you choose ?
Old 20-07-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 10
kitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkitzzai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any senior try Yoyo (syt) at lor 6? Profile pic was damn cute. Tempted to try….
Old 20-07-2023, 05:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonichwz View Post
Another bro said Amy is money face. I never said Amy is. I just asking the bro what make him think so? I had visited Amy many times and her services are one of the best and high GFE. With all the good services,the price I paid is reasonable to me compared to other chain.
Senior bro - Have PM you.
Old 20-07-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
samtan24517 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

if want contact, pm me.
Hi bro, can share address and ctc? want to try next time. Have PMed you already
Old 23-07-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro try royal?
Old 25-07-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120459 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitzzai View Post
Any senior try Yoyo (syt) at lor 6? Profile pic was damn cute. Tempted to try….
Heavily PS. Her Viet colleague looks alot better then her.
Old 25-07-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
DaBaiCai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
This place is not at tpy but quite convenient so I think it's good to share as her service was really good. After working out in the gym, I was feeling sore so I decided to look for a massage.I stumbled upon a tcm shop near the mrt.So i went in,asked to see the girls.Out of all, ML A caught my attention as ML A is sweet looking premium kinda vibe with a pleasant looking face,she quite petit with a B cup. I went into the room and changed into the shorts given.She knocked the door and started small talk with me.Talked well with her as I clicked quite well with her. She gave a solid hard massage that loosen my back muscles, after that she started to slide her hands around my butt and keep accidentally touch my crotch area. After awhile,she asked me "do you want to experience something special not the usual specials",so I wasn't sure what she meant so I said "yeah sure",so I was still lying down,I heard opening of cabinet and next a sound of wearing glove.That moment I knew what it was,she asked me if I was ready for it. I'm like yeah so she begin circling her hand at my anal hole then in one motion she insert her finger in and started to finger me,the feeling was great at the same time she handjob me,the feeling was out of the world. I was controlling the urge from cumming. So I asked if I could flip over as I can't take it anymore.she took off her gloves and dispose it and asked me to flip over.Upon flipping,I was enjoying sucking her boobs while she continue to hand job me.In no time I ejaculated at shot at her breast.The last 10 min she gave me a relaxing head massage. So in the end I paid 53 + 1B which I feel very worth.Will RTM more often .Do Dm me for ctc
Where is the place? Thanks
Old 28-07-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 17
wootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud ofwootwoot has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Toa payoh

Hi all cheongsters , any idea when S** S*** , ml Y*m* when is she coming back to sg ? Miss her teasing …
Old 28-07-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2324 / Power: 17
sandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Heavily PS. Her Viet colleague looks alot better then her.
Which one is Viet? Her name?
Old 29-07-2023, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonqing View Post
Recently met this masseuse recommend from fellow bro here ... This masseuse does outcall service, She worked the WHOLE hour ++ and even after repeated requests for her to lighten her strength, she knew I could take strong massages and continued to work HARD on my aching areas. Very service oriented and she somemore provide special wow that great.

This is JiaJia summary

Looks: As shown in the photos,
Body: Slim Size 8 or 10, damn perfect bum (not flabby) and the highlights - both of them - are fantastically C cups and very very nice. A perfect natural body.
Boobs: C+ cups, natural, with nice perky nipples that were used to great effect, and they are NOT saggy, very nice shape! Perkier I'd say. 10/10 from a boobs man and is her sensetive part
Massage: She was very hardworking and service oriented. Even after the happy ending, she continued to massage me and even did the Thai type of twisting of body and cracking of hands and legs. Very strong massage done without oil. . 8/10.
BBBJ: Super deep deep throat and strong suction almost cum
BM: After the hard massage , she took off her shirt and started her BM on my back.
FJ: Now this was amazing. SO long never have a good service , and she took her time getting me hard by BBBJ. She working both Mouth and hand on my dick and worshipping and polishing dick in long smooth moves.. got me hard soon, and then she came to the top have a good ride work on dicky. ... I could feel her soft smooth thighs, her delightful boobs, her perky butt, and other areas . She wasn't complaining throughout and knew when I was started to cum, she worked harder and faster. That we both start sweating
Service: It was great after back to the scene again, and she can communicate basic English. That was good enough for me and I could speak both simple Mandarin and English to her, which helped to break the ice for me.
RTM: Definitely. Is good for bro looking for outcall service and it's rare for me to have good chemistry , but I got that with her.
She did say bros of other races got stamina wan, always want 2 FJs lol. I told her I'm too old to survive 2xFJs her as she very wild when service. . .
I am impressed by her massage skills, her Fj skills, her boobalicious boobs, and her service orientation. Nowadays Rare to find someone like this ...

Damage: $200 FULL MASSAGE SERVICE with 2 xFJ.
Definitely one to return, and treasure!

She working in Toa Payoh area if you want to went to the shop but the price maybe much more expensive due to entrance fees added
Bro, care to share the contact? I can have housecall also?hehe
Old 29-07-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Ninja1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can chare conatct

[QUOTE=spotty0303;22499196]
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
I think is the one I used to recommend. Formerly she from Upper Thomson. SHE VAN do hard massage n loosen your bone. Most of all should try the aeroplane HDLY. Very sensational n shock.[/QUOTE

Perhaps, cos I never ask. She’s definitely the better one that I have tried so far.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1