The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 16-06-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Soon she started riding me and grinding back and forth. "Oh god...my clit...i love it...fuck fuck...i'll cum soon like this"

"Keep doing it...don't stop" I mumbled to her while playing with her tits "Cum on me...I'll hold mine in...i want you to cum again"

"Oh my god oh my god im cumming...im cumming...cumming!!! Ahhhh!!!"

I felt her wetness and her pussy clench again. At this point, my cock was hard by virtue of the slutty expressions on her beautiful face, while she was grinding her clit against me, my cock wasn't stimulated much so I was not in danger of cumming.

She had cum again. Twice in 20 minutes. "Shiok or not?" I asked her

"Ya shiok...enjoy....so so good" She collapsed onto me and hugged me while my cock was still inside her. "Oh no, you haven't cum yet hahahah" she started to giggle again

"Yup, and I'm getting soft, my cock has been exercising too long, it needs to shoot already"

She touched my face and said "let me blow you till you cum ok"
Old 16-06-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all

She started sucking my cock again but it wouldn't get as hard as it did previously. Perhaps I was really tired. She wouldn't give up though and said "Is there anything I can do to help you get hard again?"

I had an idea and told her "let's 69. I want to eat your pussy again"

"Ok!" She excitedly changed her position and we gave each other oral for a minute or so. this really worked for me as I was turned on by her moans and how she was so distracted she had to use her hand to rub my cock when she could not concentrate on sucking.

"I can't suck your cock if you keep making me moan!" she complained "but you're getting harder and longer again so that's good"

I replied "I want to fuck you again. I want to get harder inside you"

She complied and opened her legs again to let me enter her delicious pussy. I wasted no time in fucking her fast and hard. I needed to come while looking at her pretty face and big mesmerizing eyes.

"Open your eyes....I want to look into your eyes" I grunted while my cock rapidly went in and out. "I want to cum on your face"

"Ah...ah....ah.....fuck me....fuck me hard....cum on me....give me all your cum...."

I couldn't take it any more and pulled my cock out of her pussy and positioned it above her boobs.

She looked at me longingly and said "on my breasts? I thought you wanted to cum on my face?"

Before I could reply, I let out a loud grunt and shot my first load onto her chin and face. She shrieked in surprise as she did not expect my cum to shoot so far. I knew this would happen as I had not had sex in about 2 weeks. The pressure and amount of semen would be more than she expected.

I shot a 2nd smaller load onto her boobs and she started to laughing "Wah lau...you cum so much!"

I smirked and said "That's why I told you sure cum on your face. If I put my cock at your face, then maybe too much cum will be on your face, no joke if it gets into your eyes."

She shot back "How you know about cum in eyes? You try before?"

I said "no la, last time I fuck other girl accidentally got my cum into her eyes, she said damn painful"

She laughed again and her boobs bounced with her laughter.

I saw that and my cock unintentionally started hardening again. She saw my cock twitching and mock exclaimed "Wah, just cum and now want to do again?!"

"No la," I said "I'm just so turned on looking at you and thinking of fucking you....all these years in the making, and finally today it happened. I'm really so so happy"
Old 16-06-2021, 06:31 PM
Samster

She smiled and said "Im happy too. Sex with you feels so good. I feel warm inside and enjoy getting filled up by you, you know."

She continued shyly "can I suck your cock and help you clean up your cum"

I moved my cock to her lips "Of course you may"

After this, she continued working for me for 2 years. We fucked regularly and even after she stopped working, we still fucked, but less. She also helped me to go onto SA to vet potential SBs. There were also a few times when she was the F in any casual FFM sessions I had. It was always good for her to be involved because she and I had so much sexual chemistry.

We stopped all our activity and mutually agreed to not be involved in each other's lives anymore in Dec 2019, right before Covid really disrupted the world. The reason is because I found a girl whom I really wanted to be my girlfriend and she also found a boy closer to her age who seemed much better than those losers she had when she was younger.

I got married quite quickly start of this year (Jan 2021) and the last I heard about her, she is still with that guy. My philosophy is still the same; as long as I'm in a committed rs, especially now I'm married, I will not fuck any woman other than my wife.

Still, it was a good memory and unexpected sexual experience I had in my life. Wherever you are, I still miss you and I hope happiness and good health will be with you always.
Old 16-06-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Definitely camping n pitching tent for more juicy updates lol
Old 16-06-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoIdea View Post
She smiled and said "Im happy too. Sex with you feels so good. I feel warm inside and enjoy getting filled up by you, you know."
Just Pull you out of red ...my humble contribution to you
Old 17-06-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
SalahGhaly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro NoIdea. Thanks!
Old 17-06-2021, 05:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
When I was sending her home one day after we had dinner together (one of her off days), she suddenly told me that there was this website, Seeking Arrangement, that might be suitable for me.
However, I did not want that because I believed (and still believe) that if we commit to a serious rs with someone, we should be loyal. If we are single, then we should be free to fuck around, but not if we made a commitment to someone.

She thought about this for a few days and let me know that she decided to get back with her ex because she saw a future with him. With me, it was clear that we could only have a Sugar RS. I agreed and let her go. She was 20 years old then.
Though I'm not like that now but I don't know why I feel touched that you actually treated her so well and with such high values. 👏👏👏
Old 17-06-2021, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:

Still, it was a good memory and unexpected sexual experience I had in my life. Wherever you are, I still miss you and I hope happiness and good health will be with you always.
In a way, it's a sad ending.
Old 17-06-2021, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Just Pull you out of red ...my humble contribution to you
Wow thanks bro!
Old 17-06-2021, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalahGhaly View Post
Very nice share bro NoIdea. Thanks!
Thanks for reading. I don't write much and really wanted to share especially since I'm officially retired from fucking around after getting married haha
Old 17-06-2021, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Though I'm not like that now but I don't know why I feel touched that you actually treated her so well and with such high values. 👏👏👏
Everyone is different, I don't think got low or high values. Thanks for your compliments!
Old 17-06-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
In a way, it's a sad ending.
My wife is wonderful and I have no regrets marrying her. I don't think it's a sad ending because relationships are complex and for me, the worst thing I can do is hurt someone whom I love and loves me back equally.

It's human nature to want the best of both worlds; a virtuous and stable spouse while lusting for fresh meat outside. However, curbing the temptation is what makes us human.

The girl in my story fulfilled my carnal needs but my wife is my soulmate.
Old 17-06-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
We broke the kiss and I asked her nervously "is it ok if we go all the way now....I want to be completely honest...I really want to fuck you..."
so much memories and i am sure you were smiling as u typed all these.

It also brought back similar memories to what i had and i smiled while reading yours, although mine is still happening now.
Old 17-06-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
so much memories and i am sure you were smiling as u typed all these.

It also brought back similar memories to what i had and i smiled while reading yours, although mine is still happening now.
Yea, this one I shared was especially memorable because it was our first time. She played a very important part in my life because she was not only my Personal Assistant (which meant she did real work), she was also my best friend because our views on sex were so similar.

She had to schedule my work meetings and sex meetings with other girls too. I think less than 0.01% of the female population in the world would happily do such things.
Old 17-06-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

I fucked a regular 1SG at one of my officers' birthday party. She was a staff from his former unit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1