The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-08-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1075 / Power: 22
Evilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

is analisa better or bangkok bunny, kiss, passion better?
anyone try?
Old 04-08-2023, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 3
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilhawk View Post
is analisa better or bangkok bunny, kiss, passion better?
anyone try?
Bangkok Bunny, Kiss and Passion are under the same group. I've tried Passion. They had 5 girls for choosing when I went. Service wise, it is similar like those MP in the Sukhumvit 24 alley and all similar type of MP. I didn't go to Sukhumvit 22 anymore, the choices are quite limited.

I wanted to try Analisa, but not all the girls provide full service. Not interested in their available full service girls that night, so I went off to another place.
Old 04-08-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 9
Drazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Anyone try Analisa?
I tried it once and the experience was so so. Too many options to use and you can get confused of what you are getting and there are top ups for this and that. I just go to paradise massage as they have a simpler menu without complicated top ups.

Dont have to pay extra for the glory hole table as well, thats the highlight
Old 04-08-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark3434 View Post
i do notice if u take a slightly older lady, chances are u can french. hope that helps.

man, there are some good looking street walkers too! around sukumvit 10+
Street walker safe to bring to hotel? Bro advice which part can search for street walker. Am going for solo trip.
Old 05-08-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i do notice if u take a slightly older lady, chances are u can french. hope that helps.

man, there are some good looking street walkers too! around sukumvit 10+
If you just want to french, there are many SYT you can french at the gogobars. If this one can't, then buy LD for another. Don't even need to take out. And if you like her, then take her out and french all you want during that time.
Old 05-08-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 21
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
If you just want to french, there are many SYT you can french at the gogobars. If this one can't, then buy LD for another. Don't even need to take out. And if you like her, then take her out and french all you want during that time.
i was referring to the massage parlor girls though..
i find gogobars not really my thing.. have to keep buying drinks to get some sugar.

Thanks Bros
Old 05-08-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 21
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarredravi View Post
Street walker safe to bring to hotel? Bro advice which part can search for street walker. Am going for solo trip.
i didnt try though.. they probably go to a shorttime hotel nearby?
i went solo. think go to those massage parlor better. plenty around the nana plaza, asoke area.

Thanks Bros
Old 06-08-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
i was referring to the massage parlor girls though..
i find gogobars not really my thing.. have to keep buying drinks to get some sugar.
I prefer to head to the massage parlours too. I just tried a new girl at Butterfly few hrs ago, 2nd day at this joint. Can french, but not very deep. Can get some feeling but not that great. Too much tongue movement and lips contact not very good. You can french all the girls here, but the kind you will get varies. Not all DFK can feel great.

But her pussy tight, it felt so good, 3rd position doggy already CIP, made it overflowing with cum. Couldn't endure more and make it to next position, I thought I was gonna get a great workout here. Most of the time I needed DFK to keep going, but this one no need, can't DFK easily in doggy position also. Need to top up for another shot, but I decided to take a break cuz I was tired from my flight here with all that delay ...
Old 07-08-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1075 / Power: 22
Evilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud of

Just went to honey bee. GotJeab for service.. claim to be 30yrs...service wise acceptable base on that area....only thing for me is her man-made boobs. Deal done and walk past kiss(or passion cant rmb) just a few syt.
Old 07-08-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1190 / Power: 12
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Was in BKK for work and had some time for my own R&R.

Wonder Massage:
Few mins walk from Asok BTS. Overall nice and clean environment.
Took up Jane for 90 mins with bath tub. Nice cute xmm, and I felt pampered throughout the session. Can tell that she isn’t the most experienced but it was nice to have the company with a xmm.

Lolita:
Wanted a quick release in the day so just went over for a BBBJ.
Ladies there aren’t the youngest but you get the skills and experience they have acquired over the years. Fuss free if you are looking to have a quick release.

Clubbing and partying are no longer my thing now so I didn’t visit any. However, did have some drinks at Centralworld where the girls really dress up to impress
Old 07-08-2023, 05:41 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108953 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I

But her pussy tight, it felt so good, 3rd position doggy already CIP, made it overflowing with cum. Couldn't endure more and make it to next position, I thought I was gonna get a great workout here. Most of the time I needed DFK to keep going, but this one no need, can't DFK easily in doggy position also. Need to top up for another shot, but I decided to take a break cuz I was tired from my flight here with all that delay ...
Wow, power sia. First time meet CIP Liao.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-08-2023, 05:45 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is there any thai JG around asoke and phrom phong bts? Or any HJ joint with young lady? I not into FJ.....
JG joint, can try Phrom Phong Spring massage.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 08-08-2023, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
JG joint, can try Phrom Phong Spring massage.
I've tried Spring Massage at Phrom Phong and Rebirth at Udom Suk, Spring massage seem to be more authentic. At Rebirth, I don't feel much at all and the Prostate massage is only like 5 min of poking. Whereas at Spring, you will feel the pain.
Old 08-08-2023, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Wow, power sia. First time meet CIP Liao.
CIP is available for some of their girls at this joint. If you want them, better to book earlier. I wanted to book another girl for CIP another day, but fully book for that day.
Old 08-08-2023, 09:44 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
I've tried Spring Massage at Phrom Phong and Rebirth at Udom Suk, Spring massage seem to be more authentic. At Rebirth, I don't feel much at all and the Prostate massage is only like 5 min of poking. Whereas at Spring, you will feel the pain.
No pain no gain.

Quote:
CIP is available for some of their girls at this joint. If you want them, better to book earlier. I wanted to book another girl for CIP another day, but fully book for that day.
Let see.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1