The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-08-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 3
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentgramont View Post
Personally I never negotiate or tip extra for going bareback. Maybe I've been lucky. But raw dogging gogo girls on first barfine has been easier than massage girls for me. Going raw is dangerous though. For me at least it's been difficult to go back mentally. Having to put on a rubber always feels like a failure now.
I went raw because the chance for me to cum with condom on is low. I picked the massage girls cuz I guess they are a little safer than gogo girls. I raw with some gogobar girls in the past, some were free, it's risky and lucky. Sometimes, having the rubber on is good when going for these random girls. I don't feel like a failure, but the failure to cum is another thing.
Old 10-08-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HentaiKamenTM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At clubs like route66/onyx/spaceplus can any experienced bros share how to pick up FLs at this clubs. Like what to say etc. Purely transactional btw. Not interested in finding gf or wad
Old 10-08-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
vincentgramont deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I went raw because the chance for me to cum with condom on is low. I picked the massage girls cuz I guess they are a little safer than gogo girls. I raw with some gogobar girls in the past, some were free, it's risky and lucky. Sometimes, having the rubber on is good when going for these random girls. I don't feel like a failure, but the failure to cum is another thing.
I guess we think similar, but have come to different conclusions. I'd rather jerk off than doing some rando girl with a condom to be honest.

Personally I feel going raw with massage girls seem more risky. More so if the girl wants you to pay extra instead of just rejecting you. And especially if bareback is an option from the get go. The popular girls at these parlors can go through 5+ customers per day.

When I raw gogo girls I can sit and drink with them a bit and build some rapport first, so there's at least _some_ trust involved from her side. Massage girls that lets you go in raw on first try, within a few minutes of meeting each other, I feel is risky af. Not that I haven't done it lol.
Old 11-08-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentgramont View Post
I guess we think similar, but have come to different conclusions. I'd rather jerk off than doing some rando girl with a condom to be honest.

Personally I feel going raw with massage girls seem more risky. More so if the girl wants you to pay extra instead of just rejecting you. And especially if bareback is an option from the get go. The popular girls at these parlors can go through 5+ customers per day.

When I raw gogo girls I can sit and drink with them a bit and build some rapport first, so there's at least _some_ trust involved from her side. Massage girls that lets you go in raw on first try, within a few minutes of meeting each other, I feel is risky af. Not that I haven't done it lol.
I've always tried to avoid jerking off, that's why in the past, I had FWB. Now I'm trying to make another in SG, but that's not an easy thing to do. Now I only have a ML which might progress to that stage or more. Will see how it goes. When I jerked off too much in the past, I had problems with real sex, even raw. So, I'll prefer to cap and fuck, take it as a workout.

I don't think gogobar girls will go for regular check up, and some FL girls with STDs are out for revenge, so I mostly avoid raw with them. At the massage place, you can check medical records so at least there is some peace. The girl I raw with had her check up all clear in between my 2 visits, so this one is fine. The other 2, within 2 weeks of check up. Some people may think the tip amount for raw is too much, so they don't take that option. But actually, the total cost with tips to raw the massage girl is still less than the total cost of taking out a bar girl for short time.
Old 11-08-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

There is free HIV and Syphilis testing at Pulse Clinics. If you would like to test, you can simply walk-in. It's rapid test, just take blood sample and sit at the rest area for 20 min and you get your results. Good if you go for raw occasionally and don't want to have the records in SG.

You can do the test free every 6 months.
Old 11-08-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I've always tried to avoid jerking off, that's why in the past, I had FWB. Now I'm trying to make another in SG, but that's not an easy thing to do. Now I only have a ML which might progress to that stage or more. Will see how it goes. When I jerked off too much in the past, I had problems with real sex, even raw. So, I'll prefer to cap and fuck, take it as a workout.

I don't think gogobar girls will go for regular check up, and some FL girls with STDs are out for revenge, so I mostly avoid raw with them. At the massage place, you can check medical records so at least there is some peace. The girl I raw with had her check up all clear in between my 2 visits, so this one is fine. The other 2, within 2 weeks of check up. Some people may think the tip amount for raw is too much, so they don't take that option. But actually, the total cost with tips to raw the massage girl is still less than the total cost of taking out a bar girl for short time.
Hi Bro, quite new to this. How to go about checking the medical records of the girls at massage place ah? Just simply ask to see at the counter?
Old 11-08-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovekthlb View Post
Hi Bro, quite new to this. How to go about checking the medical records of the girls at massage place ah? Just simply ask to see at the counter?
Yes, you can ask for it at the counter. Even the website of the massage places informed customers abt this. Sometimes it has English text, but you can use translate app to translate it. Mostly I don't check it unless I raw the girl.
Old 11-08-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, you can ask for it at the counter. Even the website of the massage places informed customers abt this. Sometimes it has English text, but you can use translate app to translate it. Mostly I don't check it unless I raw the girl.
Ok got it, thanks a lot bro
Old 11-08-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JohnSmith161 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, was in bangkok for a week and a half, and here's some reports.

7-heaven:
Went here on first day in bangkok, wanted a quick release at night. Only 2 girls available so took the one that looked better, but end up look not so good, chubby here and there, looks early 30s. Looked tired (went at around 7pm) and i can tell she got experience but was clearly trying to rush it, end up taking longer than usual. Would not recommend going at night. 1300 baht for cbj

Daisy Dream:
Heard good things online so checked this place out. Looks clean and professional, took the 5000 baht nuru + jacuzzi 90min combo. Had around 15 ladies in the lineup, most of the ladies not my type but thankfully got one xmm type, Miki 23f, end up having a blast. She looks better than her pics, wasn't the most experienced but her massages were actually good. Shower tgt, followed by nuru massage on the inflatable, followed by bbbj + fj also on the inflatable. Afterwards wash up in the jacuzzi, and surprisingly she was willing to do 2nd shot. I was tired so didn't go for it and enjoyed massage instead, but for bros looking for a good time, can take note

Momo Thonglor:
Also saw good things so checked this place out. Place looked abit run down, only had 6-7 girls in the lineup. Went for the 2400 baht 60min course, took NewYear 28f, and decided to settle since she looked the best, seems like the more popular girls are usually booked in advance. To my surprise she was amazing, showered tgt + b2b massage + bbbj + fj all on the bed, excellent gfe + skills. Would also recommend for bros in the area
Old 12-08-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
vincentgramont deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone visited Princess Massage that advertises only having japanese women on staff?

Edit: seems to be outcall only.

Last edited by vincentgramont; 13-08-2023 at 11:00 AM.
Old 12-08-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I understand many gogo places also do this. Ie a regular of mine at Nana has to check every month and give to her bar.
Has anyone ever asked at a gogo place?
Old 13-08-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ers62010 View Post
I understand many gogo places also do this. Ie a regular of mine at Nana has to check every month and give to her bar.
Has anyone ever asked at a gogo place?
I know some gogobars require the girls to go for check up to work in there, but I don't know if they will show customers their records. The girl I picked yesterday also had her check up. I took her a few times already, but she still don't agree to raw despite I just did my std check up during this trip in BKK.

For MPs like Butterfly, they will stop the girl services if STD is detected. Not sure if they will be asked to leave, but several of their unlisted raw girls are no longer there. They check up every 3 mths. But 3 mths is still quite a long interval. But you can pick the girl who did the test recently if you are going to raw her.
Old 13-08-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 16
outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!

Any bros has a recommendation for a dinner place with a live band to bring your teerak? Preferably a place where we can eat dinner.
Old 13-08-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Iamant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by outc4st View Post
Any bros has a recommendation for a dinner place with a live band to bring your teerak? Preferably a place where we can eat dinner.

Theres so many. Alll bars have food and live band. Deoends on area.

I.e
Ainu
Atmos
Public
Waterside
Winebridge

Can go on forever
Old 13-08-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamant View Post
Theres so many. Alll bars have food and live band. Deoends on area.

I.e
Ainu
Atmos
Public
Waterside
Winebridge

Can go on forever
Im a regular at penny black. Love that place.

PS what is teerak?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1