The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-08-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 16
outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Thanks bros, teerak just means darling krub.

Looking for a chill outdoor place, slowly eat dinner with live bands. Would love to hear your favourites!
Old 13-08-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
krass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in bkk for one week from 14/8. PM if you like to go club together.
Old 13-08-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/UTxpp7FR4Rvj1ruj6?g_st=ic

Went to this spa for the so called juagen. Very different from what i experienced frm the china ladies in sg. Sadly there wasnt any sexual element in it.
Basically its just like a normal hot stone massage + rubbing some veins on the ball and bottom of cock. The lady was auntie look too…

Unlikely will return
Old 13-08-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Nod3000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Probably should've posted this earlier but I'm in bkk for 2 nights. 14/15 Aug. If anyone is keen to go out PM me. Total newbie there, keen to do ktv/bar/whatever.
Old 14-08-2023, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
Newtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks Starscream23! I was wondering where did all the best girls from HappyBKK go. It's good to know they are still around, especially Noey and Haru (now known as BB on the website), not that I can go anytime soon, but the moment I get the chance to fly there again, that's where I'm going

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream23 View Post
Not sure what happened to the earlier posts, those looking for happybkk girls can now find some of them @ Smile BKK Massage Asoke. Those looking for direct outcall services like Noey, can pm me.

Enjoy bros.
Old 14-08-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 9
Drazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Yes, you can ask for it at the counter. Even the website of the massage places informed customers abt this. Sometimes it has English text, but you can use translate app to translate it. Mostly I don't check it unless I raw the girl.
Bro, after reading all your post on the raw part, it's a slippery slope cos I am very tempted now. It's good the shops have girls go for regular checks but raw means CIP for all girls or it depends on the girl?
Old 14-08-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 3
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drazor View Post
Bro, after reading all your post on the raw part, it's a slippery slope cos I am very tempted now. It's good the shops have girls go for regular checks but raw means CIP for all girls or it depends on the girl?
I CIP in them, no complaints. Can also top up for more shots if u wanna shoot into her more or released too early.
Old 14-08-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I CIP in them, no complaints. Can also top up for more shots if u wanna shoot into her more or released too early.
Can't believe you guys raw.
These girls could have 5-6 maybe more guys a day every day. Risk of ruining your lives is high I would think...
Old 14-08-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ers62010 View Post
Can't believe you guys raw.
These girls could have 5-6 maybe more guys a day every day. Risk of ruining your lives is high I would think...
There are more people going for it in here than you think. Many things have risks, and most of places I won't go raw. You can reduce the risk by picking a new girl with the safe report or take PrEP when you are in for a period of fun. The other STDs come and go whether or not you raw.
Old 14-08-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
fr33domfighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I salute the warriors

My hunch is more of getting the girl pregnant more than anything. Of course it's also the risk of STD.
Not wanting to worry about the pulling out before shooting, I'd rather the small inconvenience of capping before entrance.

Would you also consider capping or not if it's anal sex?
Old 14-08-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2213 / Power: 15
diabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtonyork View Post
Thanks Starscream23! I was wondering where did all the best girls from HappyBKK go. It's good to know they are still around, especially Noey and Haru (now known as BB on the website), not that I can go anytime soon, but the moment I get the chance to fly there again, that's where I'm going

damn if only you posted 1 day earlier..yesterday night was alone and i went to momo at 11am today(before my flight).. just nice another 2 guys walk in same time as me and there are only 3 girls to choose... in the end i left because i like none of them.
Old 15-08-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33domfighter View Post
I salute the warriors

My hunch is more of getting the girl pregnant more than anything. Of course it's also the risk of STD.
Not wanting to worry about the pulling out before shooting, I'd rather the small inconvenience of capping before entrance.

Would you also consider capping or not if it's anal sex?
I don't do anal sex. For raw, I'll be more cautious about not catching HIV by checking the records than getting the girl pregnant. I saw that contraceptive pills are very easy and cheap to get from the pharmacies in BKK. The raw ML girl also told me that, so you can just CIP in them instead of pulling out. For FLs, there's a chance they don't take the pills, then it's up to you to just CIP anyway or not. But I don't raw with FLs and gogobar girls.

I am thinking of how to get my ML in SG to agree to raw + CIP if I get her those.
Old 15-08-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloshook View Post
damn if only you posted 1 day earlier..yesterday night was alone and i went to momo at 11am today(before my flight).. just nice another 2 guys walk in same time as me and there are only 3 girls to choose... in the end i left because i like none of them.
I saw that Momo had a few new girls last week, didn't manage to make time to try them. There was also a new girl at Butterfly first day on Saturday who is still unlisted, but I already booked Bow-r for another session.
Old 15-08-2023, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just need some opinion.
Whenever i travel to bangkok.
When chionging with an fl bringing in to my hotel.
Feeling worried at times!
My main concern is my passport.
I feel very difficult to safe keep & monitor at all times. Any alternative way tat i can safeguard it bros.
Old 15-08-2023, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
gonz0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Just need some opinion.
Whenever i travel to bangkok.
When chionging with an fl bringing in to my hotel.
Feeling worried at times!
My main concern is my passport.
I feel very difficult to safe keep & monitor at all times. Any alternative way tat i can safeguard it bros.
I always try to book at a hotel that has a safe in the room. I can lock it inside.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1