The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2006, 09:33 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Promo

Old 18-01-2006, 09:40 AM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Oh..Mr Shinawatra...

Thai goverment compound stormed

Protesters demanding the ouster of Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra broke into and briefly occupied the compound housing his offices in Bangkok, but left peacefully after appeals by demonstration leaders.

Many of the crowd had earlier attended an anti-government rally organized by media mogul Sondhi Limthongkul, who for the past several months has been leading a political crusade against Thaksin, accusing him and his government of corruption and abuse of power.

There had been several scuffles between supporters and critics of Sondhi at the rally, held in a downtown park, where the outspoken publisher made a speech highly critical of Thaksin before calling on his followers to march several kilometers (miles) across town to Government House.

Police estimated the crowd that arrived at Government House at about 2,000, with several hundred breaching its perimeter to occupy the lawn and parking areas outside the building.

They heard speeches denouncing Thaksin, and chanted calls for him to step down.

There were no immediate reports of violence.

The demonstrators appeared to have all left the compound by 1 am on Saturday (1800 GMT Friday), though many remained on the streets outside.
Old 18-01-2006, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

I think the GTMs here cannot answer the poll, coz it's opposite, the girls tip them one kekeke

with sms like 'I wanna eat u next week... be careful!' what do u think?
Old 18-01-2006, 06:11 PM

Thumbs up Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
I think the GTMs here cannot answer the poll, coz it's opposite, the girls tip them one kekeke

with sms like 'I wanna eat u next week... be careful!' what do u think?
i voted liao lei...becoz i wanna see the results mah.
i like those kind of sms....wish i can have one too...kekeke
counting down to my next 10 days..yummy yummy
Old 18-01-2006, 06:15 PM

Exclamation Re: Preparation for coming trip to Hatyai

TD , u better follow this and practise with KLK when u both go break more records and maintain the records and the title.

i will be posting more Pre-trip warm up exercises......

Developing Stamina: Tongue Exercise
A lot of guys ask us, “How long should I do it?” And we answer them, “How long can you last?”

A lot of women might take 60 minutes OR MORE before they reach the heights of ecstasy. Yes, you heard me right. 60 minutes or more! So be patient. Expect to linger in the palace a while. Quite a while.

Unless you want to wear crutches in your mouth, developing a hardy tongue is key. But don’t expect to become Super-tongue in one day. Strength requires exercise.

The following exercise will allow your tongue to last for as long as you need it to, allowing you to give her prolonged, orgasmic pleasure she’s felt with no man before. You’ll need a clock or stop watch to count out the seconds. Practice each day for 2 weeks.

Tongue Exercise

1. Stick your tongue out of your mouth as far as possible.
2. Reach for your nose with your tongue.
3. Move your tongue around clockwise for 60 seconds.
4. Move your tongue around counterclockwise for 60 seconds.
5. Move your tongue up and down for 60 seconds.
6. Take a quick break and then repeat the exercise twice more for a total of three times.
Old 18-01-2006, 06:21 PM

Re: How to talk dirty with yr WL / FL?

My opinions la.... but think brudder Dekuip needless to read this..he is consider a walking encyclopedia concerning this!

1) Remember that there is no right or wrong way to "talk dirty." That it appeals to you and your partner is all that matters.

2) Reminisce about a previous sexual experience the two of you had that you found particularly memorable.

3) Tell him what you would be doing to him right now if he was there with you and ask him what he would do to you if he he was there with you.

4) Share fantasies.

5) Pretend that he is there, and tell him what you are doing to his body and what he is doing to yours.

6) Describe what you are doing to yourself and how it feels.

7) Tell him what exactly you enjoy about having sex with him.

8) Masturbate together and just listen to the sounds of each other's breath.
Old 18-01-2006, 06:25 PM

Exclamation Re: Sexual problems of men over 35

My problems...your problems ..our problems...!

While many men begin a slow but gradual decline in their 30s, there is no reason, assuming good health, that a man should not be able to perform sexually well into his 70s and beyond. Although a new study revealed that about half of all men over 40 have occasional problems with erections, this is often caused by other factors (whether emotional or physical).
On the other hand, as men age, there are changes that do take place. You will probably notice a difference between your new boyfriend and any previous partners you have had who were closer to your age. First, as men get older, they tend to take longer to get an erection and require more stimulation. Whereas men in their teens and early 20s often can't control how many erections they get, men in their 40s often need direct stimulation to become erect. Another difference is that as men age, they require a longer recovery period between orgasms. While a man in his early 20s can often become erect after just a few minutes, men in their 40s often require several hours between ejaculations.

However, there are also many positives. For one, men your boyfriend's age are less likely to have problems with premature ejaculation and will have more control. Plus, there is some truth that experience counts for a lot when it comes to sex. Men in their 40s are often far more attentive to their partner's needs and how to fulfill them.

So, yes -- there might be some differences, but sex is likely to be as good or even better with older men than with younger ones.
Old 18-01-2006, 06:29 PM

Thumbs down Re: Hope it bounces back..

xe.com Universal Currency Converter ® Results
Live mid-market rates as of 2006.01.18 10:27:26 UTC.

1.00 SGD Singapore Dollars = 24.1859 THB Thailand Baht
1 SGD = 24.1859 THB 1 THB = 0.0413464 SGD

1.00 MYR Malaysia Ringgits = 10.4952 THB Thailand Baht
1 MYR = 10.4952 THB 1 THB = 0.0952814 MYR
Old 18-01-2006, 06:33 PM

Thumbs up Re: Hatyai Sawadee Fantasies....

For thread viewers...enjoy!
Pls kindly reverts,
i will not post more if nobody appreciate...and also no need to up me. i am not desperate for rep points..

Old 18-01-2006, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai Sawadee Fantasies....

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
For thread viewers...enjoy!
Pls kindly reverts,
i will not post more if nobody appreciate...and also no need to up me. i am not desperate for rep points..

At BHT 2500 ?? No lah dun think so that cheap. Anyway, they are beautiful and sexy.....walaueh beh tahan liao.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 18-01-2006, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sexual problems of men over 35

Quote:
My problems...your problems ..our problems...!

.... there is some truth that experience counts for a lot when it comes to sex. Men in their 40s are often far more attentive to their partner's needs and how to fulfill them.

So, yes -- there might be some differences, but sex is likely to be as good or even better with older men than with younger ones.
Walaueh, Bro Taurus...you striked the nail on the head neh! I am 53 now, thats is exactly what I am behaving now.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 19-01-2006, 08:54 AM

Thumbs down Re: Sibay low...

xe.com Universal Currency Converter ® Results
Live mid-market rates as of 2006.01.19 00:52:26 UTC.

1.00 SGD Singapore Dollars = 24.1038 THB Thailand Baht
1 SGD = 24.1038 THB 1 THB = 0.0414873 SGD

1.00 MYR Malaysia Ringgits = 10.4898 THB Thailand Baht
1 MYR = 10.4898 THB 1 THB = 0.0953309 MYR

Old 19-01-2006, 08:57 AM

Exclamation Re: Promo

Old 19-01-2006, 11:54 AM

now i know what Brudder KLK like liao...kekekeke
Old 19-01-2006, 12:13 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
now i know what Brudder KLK like liao...kekekeke
Bro,

U learn very fast leh... hahaha. I like ur style.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1