The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 12-12-2005, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 21
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
TD means...? needless to know what he means..
what i mean stop being a sucker for TV, TV dun need a sidekick.
if u still got issues meet me up. i can always buy you a beer 1st...
but i will keep the bottle after u finish. and yes maybe i ask along Brudder N to come along...*he wanted so much to meet up with you!
sorry bro Kateoy things went out of hand like bro taurus said chill I will also buy the antagoniser a beer and free condom + soap if he comes to Bukit Aman
Old 12-12-2005, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 5-stars Bukit Aman Spa & Gym

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
sorry bro Kateoy things went out of hand like bro taurus said chill I will also buy the antagoniser a beer and free condom + soap if he comes to Bukit Aman
Bro TD,

I heard that the 5-stars Bukit Aman Spa & Gym is not bad.

The lady Fitness Instrustress who supervise your physical work-outs, including doing ear-squats, is damn sexy and SOLID 38DD.

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 12-12-2005, 02:49 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: 5-stars Bukit Aman Spa & Gym

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Bro TD,

I heard that the 5-stars Bukit Aman Spa & Gym is not bad.

The lady Fitness Instrustress who supervise your physical work-outs, including doing ear-squats, is damn sexy and SOLID 38DD.
Bro KTL,

Heard u met our KL top 1002 Fuckers bro KLKOOL and TD, so did they requetsed u fetch them to find chee byes anot? kekeke... Me hope to meet u again after we have met in Hatyai b4.

Btw, 1 of my close relative work in Bukit Aman, i'm not sure his rank there but he can give u out of this world treament if i recommend u to him.... u want arr?
Old 12-12-2005, 03:03 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 5-stars Bukit Aman Spa & Gym

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro KTL,

Heard u met our KL top 1002 Fuckers bro KLKOOL and TD, so did they requetsed u fetch them to find chee byes anot? kekeke... Me hope to meet u again after we have met in Hatyai b4.

Btw, 1 of my close relative work in Bukit Aman, i'm not sure his rank there but he can give u out of this world treament if i recommend u to him.... u want arr?
Bro DeKuip,

I heard that you are on the way to recovery from your injuries. Next time you go into the jungle make sure that you watch where you are going and NOT be distracted by topless 38DD Orang Asli woman again.

Bro KLKool & Bro TD didn't ask me to look for CBs for them in JB because they know that the JB scene is not so hot now and not worth the money. They were saving their bullets for Tom Yams at Golden Mile later that night - too bad they landed up 'empty-handed'

Thanks for the Bukit Aman offer. I am waiting for other KL bros to 'test the waters' before I join in. Give my regards to the 38DD lady Fitness Instructress

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 12-12-2005, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 20
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

TO DEAR ALL BROS,SINCE WE STILL COULDNT COME TO A DECISION YET.
HOW IF I SAY N ANNOUNCING THE VENUE FOR COMIN FRIDAY'S GATHERING IS

HAWKER STALLS AT STULANG LAUT,IN FRONT OF THE EDEN HOTEL.DUTYFREE ZONE.
1900 HOUR

REASON:OPEN AIR,SEA SIDE,HALAL FOOD,AND ALLOW TO TAKE ALCOHOL.
WE CAN ARRANGE THE TABLES FOR OUR BROS.

WELL,JUZ A 2 CENT SUGGESTION FROM ME.CHEERS....
Old 12-12-2005, 11:34 PM
Samster

Cool 5th JB Samsters' Gathering on Friday 16.12.05 @ 7.30 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz

1900 HOUR

Dear Bro,

There are NO more hawker stalls at the seafront at the Eden Garden Hotel for quite a long time now.

So where shall we meet ?

I had suggested the Halal Seafood Restaurant at Stulang Laut (the actual road is Jalan Ibrahim Sultan). We can go to either Hai Cheng or the new Sampan Cuisine Restaurant. Both restaurants are facing the seafront and we can also order beer and enjoy the sea breeze.

Any more suggestions ?

Old 12-12-2005, 11:57 PM
Samster

Cool 5th JB Samsters' Gathering on Friday 16.12.05 @ 7.30 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz

1900 HOUR

Dear Bro,

There are NO more hawker stalls at the seafront at the Eden Garden Hotel for quite a long time now.

So where shall we meet ?

I had suggested the Halal Seafood Restaurant at Stulang Laut (the actual road is Jalan Ibrahim Sultan). We can go to either Hai Cheng or the new Sampan Cuisine Restaurant. Both restaurants are facing the seafront and we can also order beer and enjoy the sea breeze.

Any more suggestions ?

Old 13-12-2005, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jesse_voidable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A Bit Off Topic

Good afternoon, fellas. I have a favor to ask you guys. A female friend of mine has asked me as to where she can "procure" dildos, vibrators, and other sex-related toys in JB, Malaysia.
This isn't the first occasion of which she'd asked me. So, please all fellow brothers out there. I'd really appreciate any info on where one can get those items mentioned above. I need specific addresses and if feasible, telephone numbers of those retailers who supply such goods.
Old 13-12-2005, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 20
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Ok Dude,sounds Good.how Bout Other Bros?anyway,advised To All Bros Who Wish To Attend The Gathering,better To Have A Contact Number Of Other Samster,so Juz In Case Anyone Lost,easier To Track N Guide.
Old 13-12-2005, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
honda_jazz88 is Cool - loads of Potential

I agree, we should hv a contact tel incase we get lost.

So we are going to meet this friday is it?

1900hrs is it? Is it still at eden area.

I got a suggestion, why not we meet near holiday inn where most ppl know. there is a CHI ZHA plc pretty good near the caltex stn in front of holiday inn opp chin li hair saloon and parking is easy and we can meet there.

Just a thought from me thats all.

Honda_JAzz
Old 13-12-2005, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda_jazz88
I agree, we should hv a contact tel incase we get lost.

So we are going to meet this friday is it?

1900hrs is it? Is it still at eden area.

I got a suggestion, why not we meet near holiday inn where most ppl know. there is a CHI ZHA plc pretty good near the caltex stn in front of holiday inn opp chin li hair saloon and parking is easy and we can meet there.

Just a thought from me thats all.

Honda_JAzz
Good idea bro Honda_Jazz but what is CHI ZHA? I can meet u all there and lead the group to Stulang Laut.

Bro KL69, which restaurant is better, I seldom eat there so I dont know which is good.
Old 13-12-2005, 01:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
jbguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Bit Off Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse_voidable
Good afternoon, fellas. I have a favor to ask you guys. A female friend of mine has asked me as to where she can "procure" dildos, vibrators, and other sex-related toys in JB, Malaysia.
This isn't the first occasion of which she'd asked me. So, please all fellow brothers out there. I'd really appreciate any info on where one can get those items mentioned above. I need specific addresses and if feasible, telephone numbers of those retailers who supply such goods.
try to look at holiday plaza, G floor inner shop near to Mcdonal.
there have a retail shop here, but not very sure still have now? cos long time not step in the building abt few month
Old 13-12-2005, 02:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
jbguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So where the place to meet?
Bro KL69, I think i wait for your call in the NY spa first.
Bro 6" want to join me?
Old 13-12-2005, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbguy
So where the place to meet?
Bro KL69, I think i wait for your call in the NY spa first.
Bro 6" want to join me?
Cannot la, need to work leh. Cannot ular. keh keh keh.
Old 13-12-2005, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
micl_ten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros,

Just back from Shanghai. Any latest news and update ?

Thanks/micl_ten

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1