The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Shrouded

Old 13-02-2023, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My boring story...

Even jasmine feels that u should try some lesbian action. Haha
Old 13-02-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Weird Jasmine. Now she want to marry Mark....lol. But before that, sis June, please make sure you 'make love' with Mark ok? And tell us what's the different between fucking with Tom and making love with Mark...Haha.
Old 13-02-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

The bunch of women are indeed sicko and weird in their own way.
Jasmine proposed to Mark, yet probably still wants to remain in open relationship, while Mark might be more prepared to be in monogamy.
Now the picture gets even more complicated, June is letting Rebecca to trial run Mike.
I hope the neighbours won't think these households are running some whore or gigolo houses. The sound proof better be good.
Old 13-02-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
The bunch of women are indeed sicko and weird in their own way.
Jasmine proposed to Mark, yet probably still wants to remain in open relationship, while Mark might be more prepared to be in monogamy.
Now the picture gets even more complicated, June is letting Rebecca to trial run Mike.
I hope the neighbours won't think these households are running some whore or gigolo houses. The sound proof better be good.
Wah don't say until like that la. I just don't want Tom to be too occupied until he doesn't want to satisfy me anymore.

Mike doesn't do much everyday anyway, maybe it's good he has a regular FWB. In the end, I benefit.
Old 13-02-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Even jasmine feels that u should try some lesbian action. Haha
Nooooooo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Weird Jasmine. Now she want to marry Mark....lol. But before that, sis June, please make sure you 'make love' with Mark ok? And tell us what's the different between fucking with Tom and making love with Mark...Haha.
I highly doubt that will happen. Mark knows what he wants. The only way I'm getting him will be if I force myself onto him I think.
Old 13-02-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
Wah don't say until like that la. I just don't want Tom to be too occupied until he doesn't want to satisfy me anymore.

Mike doesn't do much everyday anyway, maybe it's good he has a regular FWB. In the end, I benefit.
When Mike doesn't do much yet not so into having sex with you, you should find out why, and not let him bonk other women. What if the more he's not that interested to bonk you? Ya, he will or might give you a hard ramp each time he bonks other women. But what if he finds someone more interesting than you and he loses interest to bonk you?
Old 13-02-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
When Mike doesn't do much yet not so into having sex with you, you should find out why, and not let him bonk other women. What if the more he's not that interested to bonk you? Ya, he will or might give you a hard ramp each time he bonks other women. But what if he finds someone more interesting than you and he loses interest to bonk you?
Hahahaha. I didn't mean it that way la. He still has sex with me. It's just that when he's not having sex with me, he's not doing anything else.
Old 13-02-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahahaha. I didn't mean it that way la. He still has sex with me. It's just that when he's not having sex with me, he's not doing anything else.
That's the problem when a couple has different sex drive.
I once read a Chinese man in his 20s asked for divorce cause his wife got extremely high sex drive. Everyday wanted to have sex with her husband and expected him to be able to do it at least four times every night. He felt too exhausted after months.
Old 13-02-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's the problem when a couple has different sex drive.
I once read a Chinese man in his 20s asked for divorce cause his wife got extremely high sex drive. Everyday wanted to have sex with her husband and expected him to be able to do it at least four times every night. He felt too exhausted after months.
Well, there was a period of time where he really wasn't satisfying me. But not anymore.
Old 13-02-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am surprised, and yet glad, that Mark did not agree to Jasmine’s proposal. I suppose as his friend, u are happy for him as well.

Quote:
Nooooooo.

I highly doubt that will happen. Mark knows what he wants. The only way I'm getting him will be if I force myself onto him I think.
Old 13-02-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfuad View Post
I am surprised, and yet glad, that Mark did not agree to Jasmine’s proposal. I suppose as his friend, u are happy for him as well.
As his friend, I'd support his decision, no matter what or whk he chooses.
Old 14-02-2023, 07:42 AM
Samster

I texted Mark on Friday morning and waited for a reply. Hopefully, he would be free for lunch at least.

I had already met with Jasmine, Rebecca and Shirlyn on the Monday, Tuesday and Thursday the week after CNY week, surely I could spare some time for Mark on the last working day of the week? And perhaps he could spare some time for me as well. It had already been nearly 2 weeks since Jasmine proposed, assuming she did it on the eve of CNY of course.

Anyway, it was the night that Rebecca would trial run Mike, for lack of a better phrase. On hindsight, I still don't know why I would agree to it, but the thought of losing Tom even more was too much for me. But to offer my husband instead was something I don't think many women would be able to do.

Mark did reply later in the afternoon. It was already way past lunchtime so I guess we could probably do dinner, while I let Rebecca have her way with my husband. He was fine with dinner and drinks of course, and was also a little perplexed that Rebecca would be at my house too.

Mark: Why?

Me: Long story.

Mark: It's not a ploy to set me up with her right?

Me: Hahahaha! I think you've had enough of married women for a while.

Mark: Then I probably shouldn't be meeting you either?

Me: Hey!

Mark: Just kidding.

Me: She hasn't told me what time she's coming over though, so we'll just have dinner first?

Mark: Sure. I won't be driving again.

Me: Oh damn. Just how much are you intending to drink?

Mark: Probably way too much?

Me: Sheesh. You really need to take care of yourself.

Mark: Yeah. I know. I don't do it that often.

Me: Ya right. The last time you drank more than I did in an entire month.

Mark: Really?

Me: I have to stop by the soju shop later. Hahaha.

Mark: Oh oops.

Me: It's fine, as long as you're happy.

Mark: I am happy. Spending time with you.

Me: Awww… that's so sweet. How come we aren't we fucking yet?

Mark: What…

Me: I'm serious.

Mark: My cock is too small obviously.

Me: Hahahahaha.

Mark: Also because I like that we can be like this without being overly sexual.

Me: Hmmm… So you want to limit it to blowjobs? Is that it?

Mark: What??? No…. I meant we can talk like this.

Me: Oh damn. I was going to ask if you would return the favour.

Mark: What favour?

Me: I did blow you, so it only makes sense that you give me oral sex too. Hahaha.

Mark: Err…

Me: Will you?

Mark: I'm not that good you know.

Me: Ah ha! You didn't say no.

Mark: Damn. You tricked me.

Me: So you seriously would? Hahaha.

Mark: I think it's fair that I do it.

Me: Why?

Mark: Cos you blew me?

Me: Hahaha. But I wanted to. I was willing.

Mark: Guess I'm willing too.

Me: Wah. Don't make me horny.

Mark: You've got two very good cocks to call on.

Me: I also have one that I never tried before. Hahaha.

Mark: You shouldn't make me horny too. Haha.

Me: I'll try not to.

Mark: So I'll just head over and we'll eat at the coffeeshop?

Me: Or you wanna leave your car at work and I'll pick you then we go grab the soju?

Mark: Hmmm. Sounds good actually, but I'll have to come back to the office over the weekend to take the car. How about you just pick me, we go buy the drinks, help you load into the car, then I'll head back to office and leave at 7pm?

Me: That works too.

Mark: Ok. See you later then.

The rest of the day passed quickly and I soon left the office to pick Mark.

As I entered the driveway, I saw Rebecca standing there with him. They both got into the car.

R: Don't mind me hitching a ride over.

Me: Sure.

R: I just went for waxing over lunch.

Me: Too much info.

R: Does your husband like to eat pussy?

Me: He eats mine.

R: Oh.

Me: You can ask him later.

R: I can?

Me: Trial run right? You can ask him to do whatever he's comfortable with.

Mark: Er. I'm in the car too, you know?

R: Not as if you haven't fucked me before.

Mark: Right.

We reached the place and I parked and we headed to the liquor store. Rebecca wandered off on her own.

Mark: Why are you doing that?

Me: Doing what?

Mark: Letting Rebecca try Mike?

Me: Erm.

I gave him the abridged version about Rebecca wanting a regular FWB and how I felt Mike would be a better choice over Tom.

Mark: Seriously. Are you sure you want to do that?

Mark: Rebecca is… quite horny.

Me: I'm sure Mike can handle her.

Mark: You're willing to let your husband fuck someone else long term?

Me: Yup. I mean, I'm seeing Tom long term as well. It's kind of fair right?

Mark: Well yeah, that's the lifestyle. But how does he feel about it?

Me: That's why there's a trial run. Haha.

Mark: Hope you spoke to him properly and he understands how this works.

Me: He does. I've been with Tom for quite some time. Plus Mike did join Tom before. With your girls.

Mark: They aren't my girls.

Me: Ok. Bad choice of words.

Mark: I understand the lifestyle, I've been in it. I don't really like it. But I would do it if it made my partner happy.

Me: Oh? Really?

Mark: I'll try my best to be happy with it of course.

Me: We'll talk about it later.

Mark: Ok.

We reached the shop and picked out the soju. Fifteen bottles. I hoped he wouldn't drink them all at one go. He took 10 and I struggled with 5. The clinking of the bottles together in the bag was unnerving. I was afraid they would crack or something.

Rebecca suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

R: Wah. Soju party ah.

Me: We're just having drinks and chilling.

R: Then sex afterwards?

Me: No? I'm not you.

R: Oh. You can't get Mark hard?

Me: What?

R: Mark can't get you wet?

Me: Why is it always Mark's fault?

Mark: Yeah. I can't get her wet.

Me: What the.

R: Knew it. He's not that fantastic after all. No wonder we never slept together much. Or has he really turned gay after what Jasmine did to him. Hahaha.

I looked at Mark and he just shook his head slightly, as if signalling me to end the conversation.

Me: Well, what if you can't arouse my husband? Or he can't arouse you?

R: Wah. Don't curse me please.

Me: Then maybe stop talking bad about others?

R: Ok fine.

I dropped Mark back at his office and headed home. I texted Mike to let him know we were on the way.

Rebecca was surprisingly strong and she could carry 10 bottles of soju by herself. Or was it because I was weak? We were about similar heights and weight I guess. Maybe I was heavier due to having slightly more fats. Maybe she went to the gym more often. But Mike met us at the void deck anyway and easily took all 15 bottles. Perhaps they weren't that heavy after all and I needed to work on my strength.

Rebecca was practically raping him with her eyes. I found it weird. She did see him at the costume party. I was pretty sure she would have been at the party that I let him go to without me since I wanted to spend time with Mark.

Maybe it was the tank top he was wearing that showed off his muscular arms that even Tom couldn't match. Maybe it was his bright smile that melted her. Maybe it was the macho way he grabbed all 15 bottles with one hand. I wondered if I was going to regret this.

A quick introduction and Mike brought Rebecca into our bedroom. I was legit regretting it now, but who was I to complain since I had Tom on the same bed? Maybe we should just get a bed for his computer room. Haha.

Knowing Rebecca, she would probably start with a blowjob to test him. I listened really hard for the first few minutes. Surely Mike would be like everyone else, unable to resist her blowjobs. To my surprise, I never heard anything, except Rebecca moaning, nearly screaming in fact, maybe he was eating her. I waited for him to groan for the next 30 minutes but I never heard it. Then she fell silent and the door opened, and she went straight to the bathroom to shower. I entered the room.

Mike sat there with the condom around his dick. He hadn't cum. I was genuinely surprised.

Me: I hope you passed her a towel.

Mike: Oh! I didn't.

I rolled my eyes and took a towel and went to the bathroom. The water was running but she was just crouched in the corner shivering.

Me: Need the heater?

R: Yes please.

I went to turn it on.

Me: How's the trial?

R: I take it back. I don't want this. Your husband is godly.

R: He didn't cum from my blowjob. He ate me like he was possessed. He fucked me super hard for that long and didn't look like he was going to cum. I kind of feel useless.

I shrugged.

R: You told him to do so right?

Me: I did mention you like it hard. Hahaha. And choking.

I did recall reading that in Mark's story.

R: Shit. You evil bitch.

Me: You didn't enjoy it?

R: Of course I did. But I can't do it long term.

Me: Why not?

R: It's too intense. Everyone cums after a while. Your husband just goes on and on. I pretended to pass out so he would stop.

Me: Hmmm. That's actually quite funny.

R: Thanks for the trial but no thanks. I'll go crazy just craving for him daily.

Me: I thought Mark fucked you well.

R: He did. But this is a different level altogether. He's in control all the while. I can't have that. I need some control. I want to see that surprised look on their faces when they cum in my mouth.

Somehow the way she described her prowess made want to have a dick so I could experience what exactly it was that got so many of them to shoot their load in minutes. I had done it before of course, but never that fast, nor consistently. Even Tom, who tortured me for so long the first time, surrendered to her in minutes.

Me: Oh well. Hope you find someone then.

R: I'll just take what I have now. Haha. But thanks, really.

I let her finish showering and she left.

Mike had showered too and was back at his computer.

Me: So how was it?

Mike: What a weird girl. I thought you said she liked it hard?

Me: You were probably too hard.

Mike: And you said her blowjobs were fantastic?

Me: They're supposed to be.

Mike: I like yours better.

Me: Oh?

I knelt down in front of him and took out his cock, wrapping my lips around it.

Me: Just play your game and enjoy this.

I sucked and licked him slowly, savoring every inch of his meat. Thank god he was interested in me back then instead of John. If it had been anyone else, I doubt I'd be this way now. Even though I was getting on in age, I still craved his cock. And of course Tom's. Even Mark's for some reason even though it had only been in my mouth. I guess there really was a switch somewhere in our bodies that once turned on, stayed on till our later years.

Mike was already twitching from my tongue. Maybe throughout the years, it was the sensual familiarity of my blowjobs that he enjoyed the most.

At the back of my mind I was thinking shit. I really was being like Jasmine, making him fuck others, and he probably was going to do it because he felt it made me happy.

He tried to pull me up. I knew he was gonna cum soon, but I slapped his hand away.

Me: Play your game!

A few more minutes of teasing and I wanked him slowly as he shot onto my face as I looked up at him. His thick stream of cum landed on my forehead and slowly trickled down. Ordinary I'd finish him in my mouth and swallow everything, but this time I wanted him to see me pleasuring his twitching pole with a cum covered face.

Me: Did you like that?

Mike: Of course.

I gave him a final suck before getting up and going to the bathroom to wash up. He followed.

Mike: Do you want it?

Me: Nah.

Mike: You're going to have sex with Mark later?

Me: Highly unlikely. If it happens it happens.

Mike: Oh. You need me out of the house?

Me: Nope. Up to you actually. We'll just be chilling in the living room.

Mike: Ah. Erm. Well.

Me: What?

Mike: John asked me over for drinks actually. I said I'd ask you first.

Me: Just go then?

Mike: He asked if you'd come too.

Me: No. Haha.

Mike: Oh.

Me: Is April going to be there?

Mike: Probably. It's still her house right?

Me: Yeah.

Mike: I'm not going to fuck her.

Me: I won't be mad if you did.

Shit. I was really becoming like Jasmine. Or was it the guilt from my past that was influencing my decisions?

Mike: Erm.

Me: I mean if she makes the first move.

Mike: Oh…

Me: Bring condoms just in case. Haha.

Mike: We're out actually. Used the last two with Rebecca.

Me: Two?

Mike: First one broke. Think I was too rough.

Me: Or she wasn't wet?

Mike: She was really wet.

Me: Ouch. Then you were probably too rough.

Mike: What time is Mark coming over?

Me: We're having dinner first.

Mike: Ah good. Cos I'm having dinner with John too. Wasn't sure if you'd wanted to have dinner with us or not.

Me: Nah. I'm good. Go have fun.

Mike: Ok then.

He finished washing up first while I took my time in the bathroom.

I still intended to confess about my past and John as well. It would always be better for him to hear from me instead of John. But I guess I'd take each day a step at a time.

I met Mark at the coffeeshop as usual and we had fried noodles and fried rice from the zhi char stall instead. I needed a little carbs to line my stomach. Mark finished my food anyway, he probably needed way more carbs.

I hung on to his arm as we walked back to my place. For a Friday night, there were not many people around. I wondered what my neighbours would think if they saw me behaving intimately with a strange man who wasn't my husband. But I was such a recluse that I didn't know more than 1 other family in my block. Thank goodness for that. Hopefully they didn't know me too.

We settled down on the sofa and the soju came out immediately, with Mark downing half the bottle in a single gulp again.

Me: You gotta slow down. I can't keep up.

Mark: You don't have to keep up.

Me: Again, I'm worried about your health.

Mark: I'm fine. I'll be fine. I think.

Me: You better be. You're important to me.

I don't know why I said that.

Mark: Really?

Me: You're important to others too.

Mark: Like who?

Me: Jasmine, Shirlyn, Alicia…

Mark: You better not be naming all the girls who want to sleep with me.

Me: I'm naming those I think have genuine feelings for you.

Mark: Erm.

Me: Really. But it's my opinion obviously.

Mark: Yeah.

Me: Let's just drink slowly and enjoy the night ok?

Mark: Sure.

We clinked the bottles and he finished his while I took another sip.

I stood up and removed my t-shirt before reaching behind to unhook my bra.

Me: Don't mind me, just removing my bra.

Mark: It's ok.

I was about to put my t-shirt back on when he suddenly stopped me.

Mark: You can be naked if you're more comfortable.

My heart was pounding. Mark usually didn't say much about my various states of undress. But this was the first time he actually suggested that I stay naked.

Me: What if you get horny? Hahaha.

Mark: I know you won't do anything I don't want to.

I suddenly straddled him, my chest inches from his face.

Me: And I know you won't do anything I don't want to.

Mark: Hahaha. Stop fooling around la.

Me: Can't a girl tease a guy?

Mark: You can. But I'm not going to react.

He grabbed my hips and slowly eased me off him.

Me: What a lie. I sat on something hard just now.

Mark: That's just the crotch bulge from the zip.

Me: Oh?

I grabbed it. He was right.

Me: Dammit. Fine. Let's just drink.

He went to get another bottle and sat down again. I put my t-shirt back on.

Mark: Thought you were more comfortable?

Me: I'm making myself horny and you're the only one here.

Mark: Oh.

Me: So I better stop.

Mark: Yeah.

We clinked the bottles again.

I wondered how much he was going to drink tonight.
Old 14-02-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update. Meaning still no sex with Mark that night....haha.
Your hubby not in this forum? If he in this forum then he should know about your relation with John and also the escort thing.
Old 14-02-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Nice update. Meaning still no sex with Mark that night....haha.
Your hubby not in this forum? If he in this forum then he should know about your relation with John and also the escort thing.
Tom is here. Mike isn't I hope. If he is and he already knows then...
Old 14-02-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well, there was a period of time where he really wasn't satisfying me. But not anymore.
That might happen again if he starts to have more FWB.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1