The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 15
Vibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud of
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
I don't know her name. But I like to see her get fuck in Sex And Central.
She also didn’t show her dot in Sex & Central, right ? No need to ask abiut her bush … haha

Thanks

Pls PM me if you know of girls willing to do that.

Thank you.
Old 16-04-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1519 / Power: 17
Cock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post

This show bro
What’s the English title for this movie again ?

Thanks
Old 16-04-2022, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

郑艳丽 last time figure is no joke too.
Old 16-04-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5856 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
She acted daughter of darkness 1 and 2 sibei steamy. The lau tiko grabbing her boobs super shiok
Old 16-04-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by user82 View Post
Thanks bro
The ghost snatchers
Old 16-04-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 16
SgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
She acted daughter of darkness 1 and 2 sibei steamy. The lau tiko grabbing her boobs super shiok
Oh that movie, if I remember correctly, the daughter got show her nipples and bush, right ?
Old 16-04-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 16
SgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant future

Quote:
To act in cat iii, figure must have mah, though no need to be pretty if not main character … : D
Old 16-04-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
only in part 2
https://www.dandanzan.com/dianying/490.html
Old 16-04-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2155 / Power: 14
ChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
In Daughter of Darkness 2, can see her nipples but cannot see her bush, right ? If you can (ie if I missed out), then kindly show me that section of the movie would be greatly appreciated.

I have also checked, this Ms Cheng Yim Lai (Julia) also acted in:

The woman behind (as Ah Yuk) - 1995

Whore & Policeman (as May Lin) - 1993

The Direct Line - 1992

The Angles - 1991

Some dono what 20 episodes drama (as Hu Ji) - 1990

Any bros can post where to watch the above movies would be greatly appreciated and whether can see her nipples and bush or not ?

Thanks so much

Last edited by ChinKooi; 16-04-2022 at 12:26 PM.
Old 16-04-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
LimaLipa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like quite a number of bros here enjoy seeing the actresses' bush
Old 16-04-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

ChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimaLipa View Post
Seems like quite a number of bros here enjoy seeing the actresses' bush
Bro,

I think that’s quite a common ground or benchmark to determine how “chor” or “hardcore” the movie is or how daring tha actresses are or what threshold each actress allowed their body to be exposed to the public …

If watching a Cat III movie without seeing the bush is like feeling incomplete, macam like eating dinner without dessert and coffee or tea, no satisfaction or sexisfaction …

Old 16-04-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
bowl69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinKooi View Post
Bro,

I think that’s quite a common ground or benchmark to determine how “chor” or “hardcore” the movie is or how daring tha actresses are or what threshold each actress allowed their body to be exposed to the public …

If watching a Cat III movie without seeing the bush is like feeling incomplete, macam like eating dinner without dessert and coffee or tea, no satisfaction or sexisfaction …

Well said bro!
If they show the lips then would be a big bonus hehe
Old 16-04-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl69 View Post
Well said bro!
If they show the lips then would be a big bonus hehe
I think that’s pretty the rule of thumb or limits of Cat III.

Haha yeah, if show lips & zoomed in, then i think it contravene the Cat III limit. So far, i have seen 1 show that tested the boundary (the lady wear green bra wan & Amy Yip also acted in that movie) by showing a quick 1 or 2 second to let you have a glimpse of the lips where the lady spread her legs … but no zoomed in of course otherwise it’s classified as blue film or XXX liao …

Old 16-04-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Agree she is the prettiest.. She is viet by the way
Body damn nappie.

Veronica Yip and Amy Yip my fav milf
Old 16-04-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10244 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinKooi View Post
I think that’s pretty the rule of thumb or limits of Cat III.

Haha yeah, if show lips & zoomed in, then i think it contravene the Cat III limit. So far, i have seen 1 show that tested the boundary (the lady wear green bra wan & Amy Yip also acted in that movie) by showing a quick 1 or 2 second to let you have a glimpse of the lips where the lady spread her legs … but no zoomed in of course otherwise it’s classified as blue film or XXX liao …

Are you referring to the Erotic Ghost story? The lady has only a few strands of hair but clearly showed her lips
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1