The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 01-07-2021, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6364 / Power: 11
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Adult discussions about sex forum.. can kenna zap? Not sure about the latest rules.
Yes, donors are allowed to zap anyone anywhere in this forum. That's a privilege given to them as paying members. On the other hand, she could be zapped in another post she made in a zappable section. Not sure which is the case. Need her clarification.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 01-07-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 22
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Adult discussions about sex forum.. can kenna zap? Not sure about the latest rules.
Tested, rules didn't change
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 02-07-2021, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
ohmaigot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share SimpleGirl
Old 02-07-2021, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGirl View Post
Why got people zap me for sharing my story? sorry if girl-girl offends anyone. I sharing simply only
That is real “never thought of”..!!! Good share, sis..
Old 02-07-2021, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max77 View Post
Erm….massage lady ride on top of me with panties trying to jerk me off. After a while her panty turn wet. I suggest she took it off and continue. She did…
My first time cum in ass thank you. Not as shiok as cim to be honest. Too slippery with the water liao. Din went back to find her again anyway…
This sounds like a great ons.
I would try to keep such a woman if possible.
Old 02-07-2021, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I never shared much before here.

Had this incident recently, want write down to remember.

I in sg from my to work. I stayed in rented place at geylang as it is cheap and near work place.
But now everytime I see her I think of what happen and I think of her body again. I feel want to do it again.
Another nice story! Thanks!
Old 02-07-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
This sounds like a great ons.
I would try to keep such a woman if possible.
It’s her first time and she normally don’t offer fj even with condom. Didn’t really connect. Just a rush like ons. I don’t fuck around easily either.

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 02-07-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 12
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why got people zap me for sharing my story? sorry if girl-girl offends anyone. I sharing simply only
Its ok. I up you back! Thanks for sharing!!!!
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 02-07-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1478 / Power: 11
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
I love girl girl
Old 02-07-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think the real reason behind the zapping is because of that pretty ktv gal whom she had the opportunity to rub pussies and helped her undress/ dress...

I can't do it...

Not guy guy

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 03-07-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Ppl zap because:

1. They don't believe the post, story too cool

2. They think the ppl who post is a guy

3. Some ppl are just plain arsehole
It is usually no.3
Old 03-07-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
autobot999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in KL for a business meeting years ago. Ended up at the bar in Hilton one night. They had a live band there. Was enjoying some me time with multiple mugs of stout when a lady in her forties raised her mug at me. Made small talk and exchanged contacts. Turned out she married a Swiss, and only back to visit relatives.

Fast forward one year later, she visited Singapore. Invited me to her hotel, made small talk and CIM.
Old 04-07-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 12
SimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart View Post
I think the real reason behind the zapping is because of that pretty ktv gal whom she had the opportunity to rub pussies and helped her undress/ dress...

I can't do it...

Not guy guy
This is so funny 😆

Many people message me to ask if any more happenings after that. No more happening. But I see her I feel a bit wet below now. I find chance to be near her when she at living room or kitchen. But she like dont see me there.
Old 04-07-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
G20damnit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by autobot999 View Post
Was in KL for a business meeting years ago. Ended up at the bar in Hilton one night. They had a live band there. Was enjoying some me time with multiple mugs of stout when a lady in her forties raised her mug at me. Made small talk and exchanged contacts. Turned out she married a Swiss, and only back to visit relatives.

Fast forward one year later, she visited Singapore. Invited me to her hotel, made small talk and CIM.
Should ask her to visit Sg more often!
Old 04-07-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 19
redwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is so funny 😆

Many people message me to ask if any more happenings after that. No more happening. But I see her I feel a bit wet below now. I find chance to be near her when she at living room or kitchen. But she like dont see me there.
Does the KTV gal know what happened?
Did she enjoy herself? I'm sure she did.

>But I see her I feel a bit wet below now
ah...
So are you a lesbian? Or just so happens...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1