The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 06-10-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 941 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Jogging Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
They always smell, that's why they wear perfume. HAHAHA.

Have you smell a menstrual bomb from very far away.
It smells like some fish market bro. HAHAHA.
oh. That I really never smell before.
Old 06-10-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 21
darylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Jogging Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Yes I’ve had my fair share of such similar fun as well. ESP when I see my Mrs shirtless in just her sports bra and curved cut FBTs. I’m usually shirtless when I’m jogging and sweat a lot. The sex after such a sweaty session is out of this world. We both came really hard.
Another type of sports definitely is after swimming when both of us are in our swim wear…
But I still prefer those short jogging shorts n you can peel easily aside while she is still wearing it
Old 06-10-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 15
East is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

What is a menstrual bomb ?
First time I hear this term.

Search google and only got a band call period bomb.
Old 06-10-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by darylcch View Post
Another type of sports definitely is after swimming when both of us are in our swim wear…
But I still prefer those short jogging shorts n you can peel easily aside while she is still wearing it
Oh yes. After swimming. In fact, when swimming we already having fun. Had such a similar experience too with my Mrs.
Old 06-10-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
Jomjom88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
They always smell, that's why they wear perfume. HAHAHA.

It smells like some fish market bro. HAHAHA.
Wah, this one i smell before, quite a number of times though. when you stand 2 steps behind on an escalator, can literally smell the menstrual smell. Damn obvious.
Old 06-10-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 1
Rarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomjom88 View Post
Wah, this one i smell before, quite a number of times though. when you stand 2 steps behind on an escalator, can literally smell the menstrual smell. Damn obvious.
Not pleasant but most of them dont realise it cuz its their personal smell
Old 07-10-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomjom88 View Post
That is still fine.
The incident I encountered was you can already smell it from the bus lower deck when you are near the stairs on the upper deck.
Choking smell siol.
The amount of pungent smell release by the auntie really amazes you to the point where you start to believe in miracles. HAHAHA.
Old 07-10-2023, 09:29 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by East View Post
What is a menstrual bomb ?
First time I hear this term.

Search google and only got a band call period bomb.
Upped you +156 back, thanks

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-10-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
Jomjom88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That is still fine.
The incident I encountered was you can already smell it from the bus lower deck when you are near the stairs on the upper deck.
Choking smell siol.
The amount of pungent smell release by the auntie really amazes you to the point where you start to believe in miracles. HAHAHA.
Hahahahahahaha. cb bro, this one sibei gaolat.
Old 07-10-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
ganUSDollar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That is still fine.
Choking smell siol.
Does N95 mask help?
Old 07-10-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 1
Rarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganUSDollar View Post
Does N95 mask help?
Can start wearing now got haze
Old 09-10-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

During lock-down (last time) kenna quarantine and she remember to bring dumb bell. I was like !??!?! luggage will not overload ah?

Last edited by itguy2008; 09-10-2023 at 05:18 PM.
Old 09-10-2023, 01:31 PM
Manchester United. Always

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11777 / Power: 54
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post

luggage will not overload ah?
Bro, not prudent to display pic with full face.
high chance someone will recognise and tell her then you kenna from the girl.
things like this happens very often with full face pic
Old 09-10-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post
Bro, not prudent to display pic with full face.
high chance someone will recognise and tell her then you kenna from the girl.
things like this happens very often with full face pic
Thank you for the advise bro. Removed the pic to avoid trouble.
Old 10-10-2023, 05:05 PM
Manchester United. Always

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11777 / Power: 54
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

Crap, I forgot to save a copy first
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1