The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2011, 04:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Knackers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Melbourne Australia

Superman128

There are many massage joints around the CBD if you don't get happy ending go see Santa at myers and one of his elfs will look after you. Hehe hoho
Old 01-12-2011, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
superman128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knackers View Post
Superman128

There are many massage joints around the CBD if you don't get happy ending go see Santa at myers and one of his elfs will look after you. Hehe hoho
Yeah mate already done in fact Santa wanted me to ask coz he's busy doin his elf at the same time pretending to b good Santa in front of kids...
Oh he ask how r u goin cos u left ur knackers in his car the other day u guys went Tope st lol
Old 02-12-2011, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Knackers were left in the pick up van for the girls at Tope St. Me and Santa gave them all a good banging christmas present. Hehe hoho.
Old 02-12-2011, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
superman128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My Knackers were left in the pick up van for the girls at Tope St. Me and Santa gave them all a good banging christmas present. Hehe hoho.
lmao no wonder santa was on wheelchair when i saw him lol.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys saw an ad on locanto with some girls offering 3some. Anyone tried it yet??

http://melbourne.locanto.com.au/si/1...g-for-you.html
Old 03-12-2011, 07:52 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Melbourne Australia

xxFTOxx

I have seen this advert and don't recognize the phone number. Sometimes thes girls have different adverts but after a while you start to see same phone numbers popping up like CINDY's ending in 728. But this advert seems like a good try. If I get chance I will have a go for u Bro's. Maybe Bro Pocket should try first and end his bad run lately !! I just got my Knackers back from the Tope St van and when they are full again I will try this advert. Hoho
Old 03-12-2011, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
xxFTOxx

I have seen this advert and don't recognize the phone number. Sometimes thes girls have different adverts but after a while you start to see same phone numbers popping up like CINDY's ending in 728. But this advert seems like a good try. If I get chance I will have a go for u Bro's. Maybe Bro Pocket should try first and end his bad run lately !! I just got my Knackers back from the Tope St van and when they are full again I will try this advert. Hoho

I'm too scare
Old 04-12-2011, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 17
upmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samsterupmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros,

Looking through this Melbourne thread, it appears that the favoured choice are the asian/korean girls. I've heard of the other brothels like the Boardroom and Daily Planet where from their websites, they seem to have mostly european/australian girls (with very good written profiles - but mostly no pics).

Any of the bros here have tried out these places (or for some reason, should these places be avoided)? Thinking of taking a trip going down under and would want to sample a taste of a young native aussie chick
Old 05-12-2011, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

time to add more points for our melbourne crew. Post away boys!
Old 05-12-2011, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
WundaY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Hey guys saw an ad on locanto with some girls offering 3some. Anyone tried it yet??

http://melbourne.locanto.com.au/si/1...g-for-you.html
They don't actually offer a threesome, they just say they're ready and waiting for for you, maybe you just get to watch
Old 05-12-2011, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by upmountain View Post
Hi Bros,

Looking through this Melbourne thread, it appears that the favoured choice are the asian/korean girls. I've heard of the other brothels like the Boardroom and Daily Planet where from their websites, they seem to have mostly european/australian girls (with very good written profiles - but mostly no pics).

Any of the bros here have tried out these places (or for some reason, should these places be avoided)? Thinking of taking a trip going down under and would want to sample a taste of a young native aussie chick
Bro...all u need is to jus head down. U dun need to book any girls first . Its like an open concept where the customers and girls mingle ard the common area which looks like a bar...think of the loungeroom concept...something like tat.

There u can get to know the girls, services and charges. Dun be afraid to chat them up...after all they are for fuking and if u shy shy some other guy with take them liaoz. I recommend daily planet cuz been there b4 twice already and so far so good.

As i said service depends on the girls and if u dun ask, u wouldn't know what i getting...price wise are definately more expensive than Tope Street but it wouldnt cost u a kidney. Better to go on weekdays or weekends b4 8. There are many bars nearby so always crowded after 10 until no girls available. Sometimes weekdays there are girls that are not mentioned at the site and work on a as need to basis...lucky might find some real good gems there.

I heard plenty of rave reviews on gotham penthouse but never tried b4 so cannot comment further. But good thing about gotham is that if u dun see what u like u can always head down to Tope or York Street for them kimchis if u see nothing of your liking there.

Oh one more catch about both Gotham and Daily Planet, u have to pay an entrance fee b4 u can go in. This would later offset the room charges if u so wish to have sexy time...but if u decide not to try anyone, usually they give u a credit receipt which u can come back later at another time...if their policy havent change. So knock ur socks off and have a good time. And dun forget to provide FR when u done ur deed ah. Lolz
Old 05-12-2011, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

xxFTOxx, becareful of girls from locanto/craiglist... a couple of them use to be Street walkers from st kilda, turning to the internet for business.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshii View Post
time to add more points for our melbourne crew. Post away boys!

You're a Good man
Old 06-12-2011, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I would like to be, but there's just not enough bros on the Melbourne thread to distribute the points. Have to give it out elsewhere before I can dish it out again to you guys again. Bugger...
Old 07-12-2011, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
leon.andrews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to Tiffany's Massage again, they're back in their usual spot after closed for a few months at the start of this year. Annie is back in charge

was with a girl called Gloria, now on another forums I was told that she does FS if wanted, but I got a nude massage from her which was very gentle but deep, very thorough. She speaks English very well, and follows orders very well, her touch was very slow and unrushed.

The price of the massage for 1/2 an hour was $65
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1