The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2013, 07:41 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
awakened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
It's ok if you Agree or disagree with the above as I've said its my perspective/experience on this.
FZ
I have seen some very beautiful filipino ladies...... but the ones in the bars or FLs are completely shitty. Really really horrible sometimes.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
ashworth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
But most important thing is try to enjoy BOTH while you still can and adding some new "food" on your menu is never a bad thing

Cheers all.

FZ
Very well said. Many good writers here now.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakened View Post
I have seen some very beautiful filipino ladies...... but the ones in the bars or FLs are completely shitty. Really really horrible sometimes.
This is precisely what I was thinking.

I ever had a couple of pinoy gf while on overseas posting before. They are not those stunners kind, rather normal. But comparing them to those I see working in bars (via internet sites), my ex pinoy gf are far better.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakened View Post
When the beautiful filipino ladies see this ah pek, they will all run far far away.
So we need the bars and their girls, nevermind if they are non lookers. It's good enough that they don't reject us as being too old for them.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:34 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Quote:
I've been to both AC and Pattaya many times now over many years.
These are my thoughts and from my perspectives and experiences only from both countries.

1) The rule of :Eyes of the beholder, holds true here. Some are naturally drawn more toward the Thai looks while others may differ and choose Filipina. Good example is in our own backyard. Remember when Geylang was in its prime before all the street raids, many many Filipina compete with Thais. I was never drawn more to one group over the other as both had their beauties and of course their "fruglies"=means "fuking ugly" for those that don't know. But on average, I think both skin color about same but avg. Filipina tends to have more "meat" to them and bigger boobs.

For those that have not experience both, then do so and compare for yourself. Almost like telling people about taste of food, can't really comment unless try it yourself and decide if good or not good as everyones taste differs.

2) Filipinas are easier to approach (in general) as they tend to be less shy about encounters. Thais are more cautious--mainly due to the differences in language as they feel less comfortable not knowing what you want. This is even true among the P4P and BGs in both countries.

3) Can't really say I've ever found many true beauties in pattaya as I mostly spend most of my time there when I'm in LOS. But have seen many beauties in BKK. By comparison, I've seen more beauties in AC then at Patts. But most of the real beauties were mostly in Manila.

4) Cebu was ok but nothing special as there are some cuties there but mostly non-players. Most of the available "players=BG and FL and SW" were mostly avg at best, with some real "frugly" SW at night at some of the downtown streets. Oh, BTW: By comparison:there are some even worst looking "fruglies" on Beach RD in Patts at night- some of the worst I've ever seen in my life. So for those who say in general that Thais look better than Filipinas, try walking around Beach Rd on some nights will change your mind real fast.

5) Lastly, luck and timing also plays a big part in what you will see and meet as some of the best ones are already taken by the time you get there or they had day off and you will never see them.

It's ok if you Agree or disagree with the above as I've said its my perspective/experience on this discussion.

Comment if you like or up me if you like.
But most important thing is try to enjoy BOTH while you still can and adding some new "food" on your menu is never a bad thing

Cheers all.

FZ
bro, I haven't had the opportunity to experience these places first hand (on my bucket list), but I agree that there are beauties and fuglies from every race including Filipinas, Thais, Indo, etc. I have bonked a few Filipinas and can say that if the chemistry is there, the GFE is off the scale. I bonked a Filipina from a pinay bar in Singapore and it was the best paid for sex I ever had. Had a great time with her. Put you on my upz list.

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Old 06-05-2013, 02:39 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

My ordinary looking girl came at 5pm after my pool games.
1st sexxion 20min bbbj, 69, finished in missionary.
2nd sxn 10min bbbj, moaning cowgirl (she said came thrice), finished in missionary.
Dressed lying on bed I jokingly praised her bbbj n she gave a 30min CIM.
All in 2.5 hrs. dammed tired. Paid n she left.

Met another normal look girl for dinner n barhop then back to room but she felt dizzy n vomited. Her sponsor called her from overseas keep on call him honey ...later call me honey too...hahaha.
Seems like I destined to meet girls w sponsors....7 so far.

Angeles has tens of thousands of working girls n fls. Spread across the scale.
Beautiful models sure have n most have sponsors n working in upclass lounge n ktvs.
Its only whether u have deep pockets to get them.
They don't wait in the bars to be picked for 2-3k pesos
Even if u luckily find them in a bar, in no time they will be sponsored long term by some rich dudes.
That means they don't need your barfine.
The time u get a beautiful girl w/o spending alot is usually when they r new to the bar scene not realizing their worth yet.

Few days ago asian veteran i knew came w a pretty yo
ung girl those fresh non wl came to chat. Told me when he targeted a normal girl, he will go meet her parents n strike a deal w them usually sponsoring them so as to avoid implications.

Heard in recent weeks 3 Koreans were shot dead by gunmen. One happened while he was jogging in astro park as I saw my friend's recorded video of the dead man being carried up a vehicle.
For 20k pesos can easily hire a killer according to him.

Last edited by datou; 06-05-2013 at 10:28 AM.
Old 06-05-2013, 05:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I've been to both AC and Pattaya many times now over many years.
These are my thoughts and from my perspectives and experiences only from both countries.

1) The rule of :Eyes of the beholder, holds true here. Some are naturally drawn more toward the Thai looks while others may differ and choose Filipina. Good example is in our own backyard. Remember when Geylang was in its prime before all the street raids, many many Filipina compete with Thais. I was never drawn more to one group over the other as both had their beauties and of course their "fruglies"=means "fuking ugly" for those that don't know. But on average, I think both skin color about same but avg. Filipina tends to have more "meat" to them and bigger boobs.

For those that have not experience both, then do so and compare for yourself. Almost like telling people about taste of food, can't really comment unless try it yourself and decide if good or not good as everyones taste differs.

2) Filipinas are easier to approach (in general) as they tend to be less shy about encounters. Thais are more cautious--mainly due to the differences in language as they feel less comfortable not knowing what you want. This is even true among the P4P and BGs in both countries.

3) Can't really say I've ever found many true beauties in pattaya as I mostly spend most of my time there when I'm in LOS. But have seen many beauties in BKK. By comparison, I've seen more beauties in AC then at Patts. But most of the real beauties were mostly in Manila.

4) Cebu was ok but nothing special as there are some cuties there but mostly non-players. Most of the available "players=BG and FL and SW" were mostly avg at best, with some real "frugly" SW at night at some of the downtown streets. Oh, BTW: By comparison:there are some even worst looking "fruglies" on Beach RD in Patts at night- some of the worst I've ever seen in my life. So for those who say in general that Thais look better than Filipinas, try walking around Beach Rd on some nights will change your mind real fast.

5) Lastly, luck and timing also plays a big part in what you will see and meet as some of the best ones are already taken by the time you get there or they had day off and you will never see them.

It's ok if you Agree or disagree with the above as I've said its my perspective/experience on this discussion.

Comment if you like or up me if you like.

Cheers all.

FZ

Bro FZ,
Can't agree with you more. Glad you found time to post and inform all of us with good thoughts and insight of your experiences. It was well thought out and written--didnt' think you had it in you.
In terms of lookers in AC, they are all around. I sometimes found the loviest looking ones riding the 8p jeepney, but as bro FZ pointed out, sometimes have to be lucky with good timing to meet them. I often arrive a few min too late on many occasions to see a SYT being taken out already at the bars. To me the ratio of good lookers for both AC and Pattaya is about 1:1 and again it has to do with a little luck also in Pattaya.

I'll up you bro for being honest and informative and sharing with everyone.

Cheers
I'll up you on this one.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

IMO, comparison between nationalities is kind of like comparing mangoes to rose apples (jambul). both nationals though r from the archipelago, their geography, climate, history, heritage/lineage, colonization/occupation, cultures/culinary diets contrasts. and all of which play a subtle yet big role in their physique, facial features & complexions etc.

however, if bros here are not interested about the backgrounds, and are strictly concerned about the quality of goods upon point of sale, then its quite a no brainer that most would find they r spoilt for choice in BKK. (note; if linguistics found lacking, the fun & comfort also drops a few notches)

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 06-05-2013, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 19
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Attitude 60% looks 40% in terms of importance to me.
But that's just me but generally I feel that services provided r usually inversely proportional to looks.
Exception if u handsome n generous (definitely not me) or she simply likes u
Maybe I get lucky in pattaya??. ..
Quote:
Angeles has tens of thousands of working girls n fls. Spread across the scale.
Beautiful models sure have n most have sponsors n working in upclass lounge n ktvs.
Its only whether u have deep pockets to get them.
They don't wait in the bars to be picked for 2-3k pesos
Even if u luckily find them in a bar, in no time they will be sponsored long term by some rich dudes.
That means they don't need your barfine.
The time u get a beautiful girl w/o spending alot is usually when they r new to the bar scene not realizing their worth yet.
taikor, can’t agree with you more. these are generally true which also in china, and i believe everywhere in the world is also the same.

pretty girl tends to have less service because they can get customer easily; and they will be bao by the rich cheongster in no time.

next time can bring me to those upper class cheong place to see see look look?

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I've heard or read that Filipinas are more sociable and also more easily contented with what they have especially when you help them or give them any form of gifts and they are less money minded. They are also more faithful or loyal to people close to them.

Although I've not really come close or know any Filipiina girl myself.

I'm not sure how true that is. Any bros care to share their thoughts?
Old 06-05-2013, 01:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post
I've heard or read that Filipinas are more sociable and also more easily contented with what they have especially when you help them or give them any form of gifts and they are less money minded. They are also more faithful or loyal to people close to them.

That may be true in the previous generation when our dads and uncles cheong the PI..... but now the modern pinays do not have the same values as the past generation. It's money, money, give me more money now.
Old 06-05-2013, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

take a simple walk in lucky plaza on a weekend, u will observe that the pinay r easily contented with low budget bangla boyfriend.

need not spell it out, but u should know how we rank in their to-love-chart

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 06-05-2013, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Dogmatix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Heard in recent weeks 3 Koreans were shot dead by gunmen. One happened while he was jogging in astro park as I saw my friend's recorded video of the dead man being carried up a vehicle.
For 20k pesos can easily hire a killer according to him.
That's why I said before, with the way some koreans act and behave towards pinoys and pinoyland, expect to see more being targeted.

For sure, not all are bad but I don't sympathise with koreans when they're gunned down.
Old 06-05-2013, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:

I think they are faithful and loyal to their own kind, not a foreigner.

Even if you're married to one, you'll still be treated like a pariah foreigner, way down in importance compared to their own kind.

The prevalent attitude among most pinoys pinays is rip off the foreigner as much as you can.

So, have fun but best be careful of them.
Old 06-05-2013, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2 View Post
In terms of lookers in AC, they are all around. I sometimes found the loviest looking ones riding the 8p jeepney, but as bro FZ pointed out, sometimes have to be lucky with good timing to meet them.
Couldn't agree more.

Kampampangan girls can be very fair & extremely attractive.

But most are already taken, and probably fucked with a big stomach by their pinoy bfs.

Up repz!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1