The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-03-2021, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 15
sexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikplus View Post
bro can pm contact?
Bro, dont spoil market leh.
Old 03-03-2021, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Johntee79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact
Old 03-03-2021, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Another maid asking for $150

Got makeup still look ok.

No makeup u will chua tio

I pass this one

Her friend prettier

Their tarma rate $500. Really chop carrot

I go thai dome thai gal tarm only $320
Can share contact
Old 03-03-2021, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
I agree with you, but disagree about the type who pay for plain 30yr old maids, they pay not because they rich afterall who doest have 100-150 dollars. These guys pay because they are simps/chumps/white knighters who cant find a woman to touch them without offering money in exchange. Example if go to decent hawker, the reason people pay is because maybe they cannot cook or they dont have time so willing pay money to buy food, but if you see someone eating food from the rubbish bin, dont tell me its because they rich and just too busy to go to hawker.
I also agree/disagree with u...some pay for reasons as stated by u..while others may pay as they wanted to try maid but dun want the hassle of goin thru the process of knowing/befriend them due to bz schedule(work commitment/having family making it inconvenient etc)...i for one rather pay n fuck n go...not that i cant get to fuck for free...b4 marrying n having family when i have all the time to myself...i can even get paid sex lady to give it to me free as i have time to fetch her/drive her ard...bring her for lunch/dinner etc...but now i dun get this kinda time no more so if i want to fuck a maid, i rather pay for it.
Old 03-03-2021, 08:48 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109136 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmanc View Post
got to know her recently
Nice one

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotindboi View Post
What social app do u guys use to fish??
Upped you +141

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-03-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexboi79 View Post
Bro, dont spoil market leh.
No way to control or advice , mainly due to GL close down ,
When GL reopen , the price will auto adjust back
So let pray GL faster open back

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 03-03-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Nowsaday maid getting more and more pretty
Can share contact
Old 03-03-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 7
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
.....i paying them!!
I salute them. . Not becos those paying brudder are skilful or handsome, but they are rich and got dollars note to burn...
...and there is another point: if someone is asking $150 or more, then I would expect service on a higher level, I doubt they can deliver compared to a professional lady. I see these girls mostly as gold diggers, it could work and they deliver but mostly I believe the service is sub standard. When going to OT or LP, about a fifth of the girls is like that, you can tell pretty quick the first couple of minutes (quick/easy money)
But up to the bros who are willing to pay the higher price, I'm not sure if it really influence the market, most girls are quite decent and humble and don't change their attitude from today to tomorrow.
Old 03-03-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
sure ONLY that maids are generally plain or even UGLY 1/10 maybe called pretty, so you are paying money to eat rubbish when for same money can fuck attractive WL, unless you the type fool think maids is cleaner hahaha
Paying money for a plain jane maid rather than going to a WL, is just as foolish as simps/chumps who pay for maids as they untouchable
I did say i will pay to fuck maid but doesnt mean will take those super ugly ones...at least must be average looking. As for thinking they cleaner than fl...no, as long as i pay them i treat them no difference than a whore so still always pratice safe sex. Rather it is once in a while, we fantasize of doing our own maid or a maid of a close relative while we cant really do it in reality...i use others maid(paid service) to fulfill this fantasy so it doesnt really mind if they not as pretty as some fl u can get...btw nowadays fl alot using fake or doctored pic so to get a really pretty one sometimes also depends on luck.
Old 03-03-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmanc View Post
got to know her recently
good, you up her already ?
Old 03-03-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
XiGuaGe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXiGuaGe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A FDW sent me this last night.

NOTE : Please do not PM me to ask for contact.
Up my points if you can, subject to case by case evaluation.
Old 03-03-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Many players here thought that we r talking abt screwing those old, short, big stomach, smelly type of maids. We r screwing those maids who have certain look, maybe above 6/10. Some maids are so proud that they get screw, this show that they are pretty. Not as long she's a maid, then we must screw.
Old 03-03-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77guy View Post
I did say i will pay to fuck maid but doesnt mean will take those super ugly ones...at least must be average looking. As for thinking they cleaner than fl...no, as long as i pay them i treat them no difference than a whore so still always pratice safe sex. Rather it is once in a while, we fantasize of doing our own maid or a maid of a close relative while we cant really do it in reality...i use others maid(paid service) to fulfill this fantasy so it doesnt really mind if they not as pretty as some fl u can get...btw nowadays fl alot using fake or doctored pic so to get a really pretty one sometimes also depends on luck.
Maids more likely don't wear condoms, they can do with any men, just chit chat only can go out screw or go the men house overnight already. Many like to lie also. Yes, we screw only those maids who have certain look.

Last edited by Wakeup123; 03-03-2021 at 09:40 PM.
Old 03-03-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
Maids market used to be FOC when I started out 7 - 8 yrs ago. The most is only a simple meals and the fun and thrill is like bf and gf feel and they will stick to you. Then the influx of those brudders with deep pockets into this scene who started to used money to lure them.... Of cos the maids will start to share with their frens...and this is how the scene is like a FL now

We should tks to those brudder who spoil the market by paying them!!
I salute them. . Not becos those paying brudder are skilful or handsome, but they are rich and got dollars note to burn...

Very wrong info from you. I started maid hunting since 2010, 11yrs ago. By that time, I already offer money but i was a newbie that time and give them whatever they want.

As time goes by, i learn smart, i also learn that pretty ones doesn't come free unless she's really into RS. I learn how to make them follow my rate. Only fat and ugly ones will prefer simple meals or top up and this is the way until now.

Yes, money goes around the world. If you have no money to burn, then suck your thumb. I have been posting my adventures for quite sometime in this thread and all lao jiao bros here know my standard.

I last time got 1 super chio one, got dump by a local man because she's really into relationship and apparently he cheated her. Last time she and her sister, both are twins work in sg as maid. She was my 4th maid and lasted for a year and both went back for good. Occasionally I still pcc with our sex videos lol.
Old 03-03-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Maids don't wear condoms, they do with all type n age group of men, just chit chat only can go out screw or go the men house overnight without condom already, they lied abt their sex history, they are more likely to get some nasty disease than compare to FL. Yes, we screw only those maids who have certain look.
Agree...maid definitely no cleaner than fl. As i say always pratice safe sex when doing with maid.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1