The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-03-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbondy2k View Post
Bro's I want to share my difficulty and  looking for your suggestion  and inputs 

My Background

I am a lonely man living in my parents house. I have had a regular FB for the past 3 years she comes to my place every Sunday. She was my ex colleague from Malaysia working here. It was ok. Now my brother got divorced and moved in. So I can not bring my FB. My FB recently went back to Malaysia for good.

So I was looking for a new FB and found one Filipina friend. She works as a helper and is available only Sunday afternoon.  Since I can not bring my new FB  to my house as my brother is around I want to go to a hotel. I was exploring the Balestier road area and felt a limited number of hotels thought it would be crowded on Sunday afternoon.

So I went to Geylang Lor 22 area Sunday 2.00 PM with my new FB. visited a few hotels all fully booked and they said availability after 5.30 PM only.  My new FB has curfew and she needs to be back by 7 PM.After roaming a few places in the hot sun, We got exhausted and called it off.

What is the best  solution to get room for 2 hours with least amount  of waiting time? Any suggestion, tips appreciated.

Is there any specific place have less waiting time? PM me if you do not wish to post in public.

Thanks

Google dayuse. This has been covered before. U can choose 6hr time slots as well. Can eat bang watch tv bang many times and the hotel rooms much better than 81 or fragrance.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 28-03-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER789X View Post
but will say not into meeting random guys and hardly meet or chat with guys
Longing for more cocks thats why can't resist. Wana try all shapes and sizes.....i guess. Lol
Old 28-03-2021, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
SNIPER789X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all the free loaders here can you please stop PM me asking for her contact!! You need to use your own effort to hook up with them ladies. The satisfaction lies with putting down their contact in your phone and then pulling down their panties later. Do the work on your own ya
Old 28-03-2021, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
amenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yap Allan contact is legit
Old 28-03-2021, 04:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
amenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Agree, don't get fooled. I gave 2 contacts, but one bro here give me fake and his unsuccessful contracts. The only person i trust is Allandse.
Thanks Allan
Yap Allan contact is legit
Old 28-03-2021, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 19
Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Happy bonking today everyone! Hope later can take some pic of mine
Old 28-03-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20294 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Hunting And Bonking Guys

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 28-03-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 13
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro's I want to share my difficulty and  looking for your suggestion  and inputs 

My Background

I am a lonely man living in my parents house. I have had a regular FB for the past 3 years she comes to my place every Sunday. She was my ex colleague from Malaysia working here. It was ok. Now my brother got divorced and moved in. So I can not bring my FB. My FB recently went back to Malaysia for good.

So I was looking for a new FB and found one Filipina friend. She works as a helper and is available only Sunday afternoon.  Since I can not bring my new FB  to my house as my brother is around I want to go to a hotel. I was exploring the Balestier road area and felt a limited number of hotels thought it would be crowded on Sunday afternoon.

So I went to Geylang Lor 22 area Sunday 2.00 PM with my new FB. visited a few hotels all fully booked and they said availability after 5.30 PM only.  My new FB has curfew and she needs to be back by 7 PM.After roaming a few places in the hot sun, We got exhausted and called it off.

What is the best  solution to get room for 2 hours with least amount  of waiting time? Any suggestion, tips appreciated.

Is there any specific place have less waiting time? PM me if you do not wish to post in public.

Thanks

IBIS hotel at geylang is not bad and there are alot of hotel in geylang.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 28-03-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
rider85 is one of the Best!rider85 is one of the Best!rider85 is one of the Best!

Quote:

My Background

Thanks

Or explain i to your brother and tell him you want some privacy in the morning....
Old 28-03-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 14
xxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to behold

Agree, ask him to go out for 1/2 the day lah. Lock the gate with another lock lol
Old 28-03-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Longing for more cocks thats why can't resist. Wana try all shapes and sizes.....i guess. Lol
True. I had one young maid years ago who claimed she just wanted to make friends and do not want to talk about sexual topics. Some sweet talks, small gifts and a nice lunch later, this very skinny and petite maid was on her knees trying to deep throat my thick cock with her small mouth and riding hard feeling the stretch in her pussy.
Old 28-03-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

dayuse maybe best solution, or booking those daily HDB flat
Old 28-03-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 19
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Happy Hunting And Bonking Guys
Bonking GUYS!!!
Not maids ah???
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 28-03-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 29
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Bonking GUYS!!!
Not maids ah???
you want to be bonked ?

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 28-03-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxlxx View Post
Agree, ask him to go out for 1/2 the day lah. Lock the gate with another lock lol
Prince Devitt +51
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1