The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kimoey25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Half hour $180 + up to $50 extras. Extras include things like french kissing, fantasy etc, up to you to negotiate. I know its more ex than what we get at places like Tope, but if you're looking for better standard ang mo WLs, there's little option but places like Boardroom
Old 22-12-2011, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What is the $50 for extras for? I thought the $180 fee should cover everything?
Old 22-12-2011, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
superman128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeManz View Post
What is the $50 for extras for? I thought the $180 fee should cover everything?
dude lmfao read the post he just mentioned extras above. 180 is std service, the usual things + room charges.
are you blind lol
Old 22-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Samster

x2dg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyKey23 View Post
I also saw this Yumi at CC. I asked if she was same Yumi that had worked at 43 and 59, and answer was yes. Not sure then if this is same Yumi that is raved on about here and at aus99. Have to say her service is very much different from the standard I have received at Tope & York. The 2 things that I like and was missing were (i) no shower together at start and the associated foreplay and (ii) rimming. Otherwise, it's the best I have encounter from Korean WL. Downside was her fake tits are really hard.

Rating: 10/10

Need to thank the papasan for recommending, as with no standout (looks that I like) in the line-up, I was hestiating which caused him to suggest Yumi.

Also mentioned she does not like hot day (such as Saturday), and so will go back to Korea in Feb, etc...

Earlier in day, checked out a few massages in CDB. Not sure if because of summer holidays, but the talent was worse ever - no students types.

Annie's place on Market - only Anna working, late 20's/30's plump lady, massage pretty good, but visually just didn't do it. Warm towel to clean up always nice. Rating: 5/10

Mia's place on Elizabeth - have seen a few good ones here in the past, but this one was bad. For some reason was too quick to hand over my money, and regretted not leaving during the strip down. Yuki was probably the chubbiest girl i have seen. Normally, bad appearance at least equals good service, but not in this case. Actually shied away from touching her tits which shock me somewhat. Won't be returning anytime soon. Rating: 0/10

Melissa's place on Lonsdale - saw Melissa herself as Emma was busy. As per other reviews, service is friendly and has nice big tits. However, as I always prefer young & slim, overall rating: 7/10.
I manage to get the 2 things that you're missing from Yumi .... Possible I'm "better looking" I guess ...
Old 22-12-2011, 05:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
citywok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello,
I am looking for a good place for a first time. Preferably I would like a full service but would settle for less. Want relatively cheap, prefer caucasion but defiantly not neccesary just have to be fairly young and alright looking. An official place would be fine if they do not check ID or if there is not one an unofficial place is fine. Could you please PM me with details?
Thanks
Old 23-12-2011, 08:15 AM
Samster

ITRfaithful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stopped by an AMP over in Carlton earlier this week and was introduced to Olivia. She looks to be around 23-28, and is quite cute. Definitely not a stunner or model material, but just heaps better than what I've experienced so far with massage parlours during my short time in the CBD. Dark brown hair to shoulders, nice sexy lips, and dark eyes. She's got darker skin as well. Most likely from PRC as caught a bit of mandarin on my way out. Really good body, not too skinny, but with a bit of meat. Awesome set of 34Bs tits that looked so good and I wanted a tittyfuck so bad during the session. Like I said, not drop dead gorgeous but definitely a girl any guy would want to get in bed with lol.

Paid 40 for 30 min to the nice boss lady downstairs and headed up. Massage was the typical young girl method, oil and hands slowly over the body and private areas. She asks what else would I like, and to name a price and she'll tell me what I can get. Didn't have a lot of extra cash on me but settled on extra 20 for a ending. Told her to use up the entire 30 min on me, rather than getting me off quick, which I think she was planning on doing. Loved when she climbed on the table and I could just look at her awesome boobs the whole time. Took pretty long to pop, and she was fairly nice during the session so I tipped her with my last 10. Not sure what other extras she offers... but definitely a nude HJ, possibly a titfuck or BJ?

Anyways TL , DR
Nice cute girl, great set of knockers, massage nonexistant, paid 60 + 10 tip for HJ, extras are available for the right price. Would I return: yes only to check out what other extras she might be available for.
Old 23-12-2011, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
niama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was this Olivia shy or normal smiley type?
Old 23-12-2011, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 16
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyKey23 View Post
I also saw this Yumi at CC. I asked if she was same Yumi that had worked at 43 and 59, and answer was yes. Not sure then if this is same Yumi that is raved on about here and at aus99. Have to say her service is very much different from the standard I have received at Tope & York. The 2 things that I like and was missing were (i) no shower together at start and the associated foreplay and (ii) rimming. Otherwise, it's the best I have encounter from Korean WL. Downside was her fake tits are really hard.

Rating: 10/10

Need to thank the papasan for recommending, as with no standout (looks that I like) in the line-up, I was hestiating which caused him to suggest Yumi.

Also mentioned she does not like hot day (such as Saturday), and so will go back to Korea in Feb, etc...
Firm (hard) big (fake) boobs? Sounds like Yumi from 43. Didn't think she was still around in Melbourne all these years.
Old 23-12-2011, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

hardkandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman128 View Post
just came back from this rnt place that previously on vic pde, and they recently moved into cbd. meaning easily can go next time lolz.

anyway i got the lady with a tattoo on her tummy, big boobs. knackers will know which one by now .. massage was average, but seeing her package, i cannot tahan anymore so halfway through massage i turn around and ask if she do any extra. she said of course, what you want? i said well what do you do? she said u want blow? with or without condom ? i said blow without. ho seh liao..she catbath me..while giving out soft moan into my ear..my hands are too busy caressing her puppies, occasionally slapping them

she then suck on my balls, and proceed to bbbj. i askd to stand up,and she kneel in front of me..wahh she really can deep throat and seeing those saliva dripping down makes me wanna cim only.so i said.. i will pay you more, lets give me something special.

she said.you wanna shoot inside my mouth? then she deep throat even more until i unload all my soldiers into her.but she still refuse to let go, sucking every single drip of my cum clean..

overall.. a very good experience and will definitely return again. ohh i found out also coco works on tuesday..

look: average chinese looking, maybe mid 30s.
boobs: 9/10 soft perky c cup at least.. very nice to grab
dfk: no
bbbj: 7.5/10 good suction, no teeth grinding and deep throat
cim: yes but gotta ask first and pay more
rtf: yes

the girls are rotated every day, so its best to ring and check.
can you please pm me the place. lets me know about the price as well, cheers bro
Old 24-12-2011, 06:47 AM
Samster

Megacock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Firm (hard) big (fake) boobs? Sounds like Yumi from 43. Didn't think she was still around in Melbourne all these years.
Yumi no longer has hard firm titties.
Old 24-12-2011, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas to all & keep on posting!!!
Old 24-12-2011, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Knackers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking

Happy christmas to all you good posting punters from santa knackers !!!
Old 25-12-2011, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Went to York Street last night cuz Tope was so packed...even at 5am plus....so quiet and had 6 girls in the line up. Choose Julie and man was it a bad mistake. Went into the room and her face was black like thunder. Bathing treatment was so rough and my poor lil bro as badly manhandled lolz. Asked her why she said she was pissed the boss didnt let her have the day off during Xmas eve and she wasnt happy to work. Wtf man...wen to bed not even a sop catbath. But the only upside was that her bbbj was good. Fj was only 2 positions cuz she said very pain. Just gave up and told her to bbbj me...but no CIM allowed. Finally came and didnt bother to talk to her much after that. Everyting so SOP

Here are the stats of my wasted Xmas trip.

Julie

Looks:8/10
Catbath: Massage and the lick yer nipples. That is all
BBBJ: 8/10 Good
FJ: 3/10 shoulda saved my money seriously
Boobs: A - small B
GFE: Non existant
RTF: Never ever again

I'm still feeling kinda pissed at the treatment I received. One of the worst I've experience during my 5 years in Melbourne chionging. AArrggghhh

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 25-12-2011, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Went to York Street last night cuz Tope was so packed...even at 5am plus....

RTF: Never ever again

I'm still feeling kinda pissed at the treatment I received. One of the worst I've experience during my 5 years in Melbourne chionging. AArrggghhh
Wah! I must be lucky then...Thought of heading down last evening but got caught up with drinks with workmates after work so gave it a missed

So sorry to hear that mate
Old 26-12-2011, 11:15 AM
Samster

ITRfaithful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by niama View Post
Was this Olivia shy or normal smiley type?

She is a bit shy, but got a little slutty look to her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1