The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 10-07-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGirl View Post
I followed the advice here and put the note to her room last night. Think she no see it last night. She drunk again and stumble to her room.

I update again tonight. I very excited and happy when I write out the happening here.
👏👏👏Jiayou and happy for you and your courage.

Looks like a good story developing.
Old 10-07-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
I followed the advice here and put the note to her room last night. Think she no see it last night. She drunk again and stumble to her room.

Just now I cooking lunch. She came to kitchen to take drink. She suddenly turn and talk to me.

Viet girl: “I no do short time like that. I can do booking for drinks with you. If got mood and feel, then we talk about short time. You want?”

I was like so shocked and happy same time. I so nervous that a Ok came out from mouth only.

Viet girl: “Booking for drinks 3 hours $400. Tonight you want?”

I again said a OK.

Viet girl: “Where you want to be?”

I no know what she means so I just stare at her like I stupid.

Viet girl: “Ha ha ok my room 7 pm. You must bring own alcohol ok?”

Again I said a OK.

She then go back room.

My face is so hot and red and my heart pump so fast.

I update again tonight. I very excited and happy when I write out the happening here.
Turns out well! Better than Euro finals!!

Bringing out my own drinks and staying tune tonight

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 10-07-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4141 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What alcohol to bring? How many?
What we do during drinks? Drink and drink only?
Basically she is yours for 3 hours. Withdraw more money just in case she is willing to do more deeds for more money. But are you a Malaysian girl ah? Willing to spend so much money for tonight's experience?

I will suggest sweet wine. Alcohol content not so high until you knocked out but nice enough to relax you. Go buy Rose wine https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/foo...e-wine-brands/ or Moscato https://winefolly.com/deep-dive/moscato-wine/. Many supermarkets got sell. Buy those bottle with twist caps and NOT the traditional cock-screw type bottle. You can buy a cap screw too. If cannot finish the wine, you can keep for future use. I think you need 2 bottles at least. Such wine must chill in fridge. Not cold = not nice

Then buy some food like strawberries, whipped cream (the type you squeeze and it comes out as a foam) https://www.lazada.sg/products/milla...CB_MQAvD_ BwE , chocolate etc Basically you can squeeze whipped cream on each other's bodies and lick it off. For the strawberries, you can use it to rub her pussy. It is a tool to arouse, coat it with her juices and eat. Idea ah.. You can also buy a minty sweet. Pop one into your mouth if you get to lick her pussy again. She will feel the difference

If you don't know what else to do, watch JAV together. Google Jav5 and make your lesbian JAV selection there. Like this --> https://www5.javmost.com/AUKG-258/

Why you never choose to be in your room? her smell will linger on your bed and pillow. Can smell her scent for a few more days. Make her feel like a queen and she will come back for more.
Old 10-07-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
I got some questions to ask.

If you wanna chat 1st then drink beer. Bring some fruits or snacks to go along. There's popular Viet marts in Yishun to buy these stuff.

If chat is not in your mind then I suggest Choya.

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 10-07-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1985 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43041 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just now I cooking lunch. She came to kitchen to take drink. She suddenly turn and talk to me.

Viet girl: “I no do short time like that. I can do booking for drinks with you. If got mood and feel, then we talk about short time. You want?”

I was like so shocked and happy same time. I so nervous that a Ok came out from mouth only.

I again said a OK.

Again I said a OK.

She then go back room.

Quote:

Wow !...dinno SimpleGirl can be feeling so sexcited abt her sexy date with her Viet housemate tonight ...her pussy must be wet below now just as i m hard below too ...hehe...and she is asking so many questions abt wat to do to prepare for it as tis is her 1st time

thanks for sharing yr excitement with us SimpleGirl ...camping tonight to find out the result ...hope u enjoy the night with her to the fullest ...all the best n jiayu ahh !!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-07-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4141 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

When you have nothing to chat about, just ask her about what happens in the KTV. Let her talk. Then ask her to show you how the customers touch her inside the ktv and watch her touch herself in front of you. Ask her about the sex with her bf. Maybe she will ask you to join in for a 3-some.

Some girls enjoy french kissing another girl. The tongue is not as hard and forceful as kissing a guy.

You got shave pussy? Pussy ready for action? No smell and looking at its best?
Old 10-07-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1985 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43041 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I will suggest sweet wine. Alcohol content not so high until you knocked out but nice enough to relax you. Go buy Rose wine https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/foo...e-wine-brands/ or Moscato https://winefolly.com/deep-dive/moscato-wine/. Many supermarkets got sell. Buy those bottle with twist caps and NOT the traditional cock-screw type bottle. You can buy a cap screw too. If cannot finish the wine, you can keep for future use. I think you need 2 bottles at least. Such wine must chill in fridge. Not cold = not nice

Then buy some food like strawberries, whipped cream (the type you squeeze and it comes out as a foam) https://www.lazada.sg/products/milla...CB_MQAvD_ BwE , chocolate etc Basically you can squeeze whipped cream on each other's bodies and lick it off. For the strawberries, you can use it to rub her pussy. It is a tool to arouse, coat it with her juices and eat. Idea ah.. You can also buy a minty sweet. Pop one into your mouth if you get to lick her pussy again. She will feel the difference
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart View Post
If you wanna chat 1st then drink beer. Bring some fruits or snacks to go along. There's popular Viet marts in Yishun to buy these stuff.

If chat is not in your mind then I suggest Choya.
Such good detailed suggestions n ideas from experienced Bros Xgenre n ralliart ...Thanks guys for helping give SimpleGirl the tips that she asked

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-07-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 12
SimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you all for the many good suggestions!

I at least know what to do now. Thank you thank you.

I Malaysian girl. Save a bit of money now as no travel home since covid last year. No holiday also. Nothing to do here too. I last time like watch movies cinema only. Now also no have. Save all the money.

The girl is really pretty. I willing to spend money. Want to enjoy with her again.
Old 10-07-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The girl is really pretty. I willing to spend money. Want to enjoy with her again.
I think you can't wait for the night to come

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List

Last edited by ah rat; 10-07-2021 at 03:47 PM.
Old 10-07-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 19
redwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I again said a OK.

Again I said a OK.

She then go back room.

Isn't $400 for 3 hours a bit steep/expensive???? Plus it's their room/flat, not a hotel.

And shave your pussy if it's not shave. Imagine going down on a bush and keep removing pubic hair from the mouth every now & then. Very disruptive and annoying.

Will you be dressing up?
Some make-up, lace top hold-up stockings or pantyhose without knickers like the gal below, sexy bra, no knickers, shaved pussy, nice pair of heels, ...

Last edited by redwolf; 10-07-2021 at 04:02 PM.
Old 10-07-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Few hundred bucks to chat in her room n bring own drinks? Sounds like simple girl gonna get fleeced by vb
Old 10-07-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 21
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Enjoy the fun, but don't fall deep into their gongtao. There is no love in such an outcome, and some memories are better off as memories.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 10-07-2021, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 4
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Few hundred bucks to chat in her room n bring own drinks? Sounds like simple girl gonna get fleeced by vb
This is the standard rate for private booking of the top KTV girls. Probably shortchanged by one hour because they usually go by 4 hours. Think still ok la.

These girls are usually much prettier than the normal ML/FL and they pick their customers to go out too.

Looking forward to the update of tonight’s session haha. This is like a live update!
Old 10-07-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 12
SimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of lightSimpleGirl is a glorious beacon of light

We started drinking at 8. Now taking a break as she take call outside.

She very nice to talk. We play card games, lose then drink. Very happy with fun so far. She dress very sexy. Black tube top and black leather shorts.
Old 10-07-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 19
redwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We started drinking at 8. Now taking a break as she take call outside.

She very nice to talk. We play card games, lose then drink. Very happy with fun so far. She dress very sexy. Black tube top and black leather shorts.
>She dress very sexy. Black tube top and black leather shorts.
What about you?

Did you take pictures?

Last edited by redwolf; 11-07-2021 at 10:10 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1