The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
2015, shogun

Old 19-04-2013, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Dogmatix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by gennjohnson View Post
Noob question here so bare with me a little, I'm going to be in makati this weekend and I'm wondering how do I go about getting a local number? Can I just buy a sim or smart sim and use it on my iPhone? Or do I actually need another phone? Any advice greatly appreciated
From what I know, any sim works with iphone.

Can be purchased from 711s, other convenience stores or phone shops.
Old 19-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
gennjohnson is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

So meaning with the new sim on my iPhone I will have a local number correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmatix View Post

Old 19-04-2013, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Dogmatix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gennjohnson View Post
So meaning with the new sim on my iPhone I will have a local number correct?
Of course.
Old 20-04-2013, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolsterposter View Post
The good thing about budget compared to legacy airlines is that the price of a 1 way ticket is most of the time about 50-60% that of a return ticket. Compared to 80% or sometimes even 100% of a return ticket for standard carriers.

Meaning you can mix and match, which gives you far greater flexibility with your flight, or planning schedules.

That said, if the company is sponsoring, then of course by all means fly in full comfort, enjoy the "great" dining that SQ / full board airlines provides, watch movies that you won't complete if they're more than 2 hours (or sometimes cannot forward / rewind), drink wines that you won't normally pay to purchase... Lol

If it's out of your own pocket then it's a totally different story, you will want to mix / match and save the extra $ even if it's 20 bucks. Plus as an added bonus, cebu pacific lands at T3, which IMO is da best terminal in manila right now. Nice, spacious and bright lights. Plus immigration queues are usually shorter since there's less people. Only problem is to get a white taxi you have to walk quite a bit to the end of departure hall to exit the building.

yea the "so-called, unofficial, anyhow anyhow" mamasans. They usually cater to koreans / japs. Hence if you look like one, they will usher you to join them in their specially cloistered area on the 2nd floor. don't have to do anything, they will push and intro girls to you. and even order food and drinks for you if you wish. think koreans usually like to be waited upon, it's part of their culture, I hear that the rich ones usually have a "slave" or servant who follows them around to help manage the nitty gritty details. Quite interesting since personally I would find it bothersome to try and fit someone else into my schedule and would much prefer to handle stuff myself, since that's the only way I know there won't be any f*** ups, but maybe that's cause i'm not loaded and hence have more free time on my hands..

On a separate note .. where's infinity?
Okay thanks for update now in cebu bro im them sian i pass you a fl in your
Mailbox just a sharing formula if anybros know about cebu freelance im keen im so boring need a freelance disco im staying at mandrain hotel on company expense lolzz
Old 20-04-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonstar87 View Post
Okay thanks for update now in cebu bro im them sian i pass you a fl in your
Mailbox just a sharing formula if anybros know about cebu freelance im keen im so boring need a freelance disco im staying at mandrain hotel on company expense lolzz
U in Cebu now??
Old 20-04-2013, 08:20 PM
Samster

dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged View Post
U in Cebu now??
Yes bro had dinner at ayala mall a restaurant called old george hickory dickory ribs dont know wer the action as im always looking for freelance in discos
Old 20-04-2013, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmatix View Post

right you are, any sim would work the iphone, just need to size it appropriately. fyi, you can just DIY cut it yourself from the sim cards that are readily available at 7-11s/ ministops all over the country. Have done this myself for the ip4, 4s and even the ip5. Or if you are arriving at T1, you can approach the booths and ask them to cut for you.

I found this out quite by accident, had to replace a sim card after realizing my old sim was MIA while on the flight, and when i asked, they said "Yes sir, Nano sim available!". Was quite intrigued by that, and asked for it to fit into ip5, then .. i saw the guy cutting it behind the booth, lol.

Good thing is the the 3G packages are usually quite inexpensive, so for those who can't live without mobile internet, you're in luck. The bad news is... that the speed sucks big time. Definitely not what one would get in Sg or Hk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xman3 View Post
MBC mamasan actually quite alright and frenly. At least they help to break the ice if you r shy.
Bro, don't be shy in MBC man, you're missing out on a lot of action if you're wallflower there. Should take the opportunity to walk the first floor get to know some girls even if you're not really keen on banging them. Nobody would reject you! So no need to play shy-boy. Unless of course you would rather hit back and enjoy the scenery or watch the ang mos get attacked by the ladies.

Sorry can't really help in Cebu, but .. when in doubt hit DIA ..
Old 21-04-2013, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
emkcufslp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear all,
Is there any okt or call in service? I am lazy to go around the club. Any recommendation or web site (real)
Tks
Old 21-04-2013, 02:42 AM
Samster

AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes bro had dinner at ayala mall a restaurant called old george hickory dickory ribs dont know wer the action as im always looking for freelance in discos
Ayala Malls Bos cafe shd have FL walking around...
Haven't been there, but that's the research i gather
Old 21-04-2013, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged View Post
Ayala Malls Bos cafe shd have FL walking around...
Haven't been there, but that's the research i gather
Will hit it tonight there in boss cafe its a pub or just a coffebean and feedback from brudder
Old 21-04-2013, 06:18 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Freelancers hang around the Ayala Mall Terrace vicinity ..... not at the Ayala Mall itself.
You gotta go outside to the terrace.
Old 21-04-2013, 06:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jstdoit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with scarlett recently. Thks to bro who share her contact.

Looks: 7 sweet
BJ : 7 with condom. Catbath me a bit
FJ : 8
GFE: 9
Damage: 3,000 PHP + tips

She was good on top (at least tat's wat i thk) that i release my first load. Rest for a while, had a little clean up. Chatting n touching then we had our 2nd session. 2nd session took me a bit of time to unload. I guess age is catching up hehe.

Overall a good session. She's very accomodating. Try every position tat i want n always show me those CFM look. Of course, always treat a lady nicely n she will do the same thg back
Old 21-04-2013, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Will hit it tonight there in boss cafe its a pub or just a coffebean and feedback from brudder

There's a Cebu thread, let's make it as active..
Old 21-04-2013, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Freelancers hang around the Ayala Mall Terrace vicinity ..... not at the Ayala Mall itself.
You gotta go outside to the terrace.
Yes, abt Cebu shd check with you..
Old 21-04-2013, 11:03 AM
Samster

What time do they start to hang out there untill and is there a thread on cebu i didnt see it brudders anyways thanks for the help will be heading there
Thanks to atlasshrugged for the help and the milk man will try tonight if i get the timing rite

Last edited by dragonstar87; 21-04-2013 at 01:52 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1