The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Megacock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk1701 View Post
Does anyone know if Hitomi that used to work at 39/43 Tope is still working?? I read that she may be working at Tender Touch but that was a while ago? Small, cute, doll-faced Korean girl....
You can probably still find her at 466.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk1701 View Post
Does anyone know if Hitomi that used to work at 39/43 Tope is still working?? I read that she may be working at Tender Touch but that was a while ago? Small, cute, doll-faced Korean girl....
How come never heard u post FR on her?!!!
Old 02-01-2012, 06:24 AM
Samster (M)

kirk1701 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Melbourne Australia

Last time I saw Hitomi was 2 years ago! I only came across this website yesterday - it's great! Her service is average, but I like her for her looks, nice tits, and GFE. I find that the quality of the girls at 39 Tope has dropped - not that many good looking girls. Last time I was there was months ago. Any other alternative places with young, hot Korean girls?
Old 02-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
AsianAdam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at Tope the other day. This was waaaay before the busy holiday season.

Name: Honey
Origin: Korean
Skin: 8/10 (smooth)
Body: 7/10 (meaty but not fat)
Boobies: 7/10 (34C enhanced but still soft to touch)
Shower: 2/10 (standard)
Cathbathh: 3/10 (so-so)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (really good suction not too hard not too soft, i like)
FJ: 7.5/10 (love the way she breathes loudly in your ear)
DFK: 0/10 (no kissing)
GFE: 7/10 (very friendly, asked if I was married from the start)
RTF: Yes. If I got time.

Any other brothers know of decent ang moh places besides the expensive boardroom? I was at pink palace and was not impressed at all.

thanks,

AA
Old 03-01-2012, 06:24 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like the quality of Girls had dropped heaps as I just got back from Romantic & Red Light. All can't make it leh
Old 04-01-2012, 01:52 AM
Samster (M)

drisod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapper View Post
fuck no, don't go to the DP, that is the worst brothel in melbourne, from my two visits the women were a bunch of overrated skanks that would be average at normal brothels. If you want class go to boardroom or gotham city, even California club is better than DP now
hey slapper, when was the last time you visited dp? i went earlier last year and got one hottie and it was her last night there too!

which is your favourite shoppe these days for white meat?
Old 05-01-2012, 06:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
raiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi all,

didn't know that there was action here in AU.

just wondering, anyone know of any places to get lucky in Perth? Been here a year but no luck searching...

anyway, happy new year to all!

11 little mm to give away daily. Kindly leave your nick when you up, so I can return the favor!

Favour return list:
pizzahut
Old 05-01-2012, 06:39 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderxp View Post
Hi all,

didn't know that there was action here in AU.

just wondering, anyone know of any places to get lucky in Perth? Been here a year but no luck searching...

anyway, happy new year to all!

I thought that's a thread on Perth already?! :confused
:
Old 05-01-2012, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

I was pretty sure there was one but I think it has been dead quite long ago already. Hope the dude did not try looking at the 100 odd pages to find a glint of hope on anything remotely concerning Perth

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 05-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
raiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
I was pretty sure there was one but I think it has been dead quite long ago already. Hope the dude did not try looking at the 100 odd pages to find a glint of hope on anything remotely concerning Perth
I scrolled to page 5 or 6 and thought 'that's it'...

Noticed that only melb and adelaide are probably the only threads left alive...

So you guys not going back sg anytime soon?

11 little mm to give away daily. Kindly leave your nick when you up, so I can return the favor!

Favour return list:
pizzahut
Old 06-01-2012, 07:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mutombo65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to paramount spa 2 days ago

Got jasmine and she's a thai..according to her shes a student

Paid 45 bucks for 30 mins to give it a try

Massage was relaxing and with 10 mins she asked me if I wanna have happy ending fot 50 bucks

No way im gonna pay 100 bucks total for hj only with clothes on

Anyone can recommend a nice rnt place in cbd?
Old 06-01-2012, 09:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mutombo65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to paramount health spa 2 days ago

Got jasmine and I paid 45 bucks for 30 mins massage

She is a thai, looks is around 6.5, massage was ordinary

She offered 50 bucks for hj with clothes on but I declined

Is there any nice rnt in cbd?
Old 08-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
japan11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

Name: Sarah
Origin: Malay
Skin: 8/10 no marks or tats that I noticed and she smooth
Body: 7/10 (can't fault it imo)
Face: 6/10 (pretty girl)
Boobies: 18/10 (natural and nice)
GFE: 8/10 (no connection with me)

Here is my recent experience with this RNT Place it's near Clayton. I have been there few times so the reception women knows me. So after work i book Sarah for 30 min $50 for a massage session. I went there and Sarah was waiting for me. She said long time now see. Then we went to the back room and it was kitchen with massage table.
As i know her from previous sessions we started with great massage and lots of talking. She is very nice girl and once you become regular she will give you great service. Since i like busty girl i ask her the situation at the place. Who is busty at the place she said there are few others who are busty girls there but I need to see them. I forget the names now but i am plaining to try again in next few weeks. She is currently on holiday and will be back sometime in Jan 2 or 3 week.
After good back massage i change the position and ask her to strip she was shy but agreed with extras. I offered $20 and she show be her big boobs a bit and great hand job started. She is great in this area and depend on her mood she can become very erotic. I touch her boobs but she was not keen for me to kiss her boobs as she want more money. She told me girls there ask for $50 for touching and kissing. I am her regular so i was fine. This place is legit massage place but she told me the HJ service is offered by other girls as well. I am yet to try any other girls there so not sure yet. The owner(indian) don't want first to offer other services other than massage so it bit hush hush. She also told me she is shaven and show me the melted wax on the kitchen table. which means it quite common to offer more services at this place but i need to check that yet.
Since i like only busty girls its difficult to spend my hard earn money just to test other girls. I will definitely try other girls as she told me in few weeks and let you guys know.Overall great service as always and nice leg massage after HJ and no rush.

Definitely recommended Sarah she have Curley hair and she only work on Sunday and Wed.If you know any busty girls at this place please let me know.
Old 08-01-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Knackers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Japan11

Can you PM me the details please. Knackers loves to play with big tits and I will give a report when I have milked them
Old 09-01-2012, 05:32 AM
Samster

Oh Yeah Baby

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1