The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2012, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

united is being quoted 32m pounds for modric, 20m pounds each for baines and tiote.

modric for 32m pounds not too unreasonable. but 20m pounds each for baines and tiote? sir alex will surely not pay such money for them.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

United confirm Kagawa deal

June 5, 2012

Email
Print
By ESPN staff

Manchester United have confirmed they have "agreed terms" for the transfer of Shinji Kagawa from Borussia Dortmund.

PA PhotosShinji Kagawa: 71 appearances, 29 goals and 15 assists during his two years at Dortmund

• Man Utd close on Kagawa deal

Dortmund midfielder Kagawa, 23, will join United this summer for a fee reportedly in the region of £16 million, subject to a medical and work permit.

It was reported at the end of May that the Red Devils were closing in on the capture of the Japan international after he was scouted by Sir Alex Ferguson.

A statement on United's official website read: "Manchester United is delighted to announce that it has agreed terms with both Borussia Dortmund and Shinji Kagawa for his transfer to the Club.

"The deal is subject only to the player medical and obtaining a UK work permit. These conditions are anticipated to be completed by the end of June. Further details will be announced in due course."

United defender Rio Ferdinand added on his Twitter account: "Welcome to Shinji Kagawa for his transfer to Man Utd. heres to a succesful time here bro!"

Kagawa signed for Dortmund from Cerezo Osaka in 2010. He lifted the Bundesliga title in his first season at the club before helping them retain the trophy this season and also claim DFB-Pokal glory.

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 06-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

United confirm Kagawa transfer

Manchester United have confirmed they will be signing Japan forward Shinji Kagawa from Borussia Dortmund, subject to a medical and work permit.

United have made their first signing of the summer after confirming they have "reached agreement" to buy 23-year-old Kagawa from the German Bundesliga champions.

Negotiations have been on-going with the Japan international for a number of weeks. The fee is reported to be £12million, rising to £17million depending on various clauses.

The transfer is subject to a medical and work permit, although this is thought to be a formality.

It is not anticipated the deal will be completed until the end of the month as Kagawa is currently on international duty and played in Japan's 3-0 World Cup qualifying round victory over Oman at the weekend.

"Manchester United is delighted to announce that it has agreed terms with both Borussia Dortmund and Shinji Kagawa for his transfer to the club," said a United statement.

"The deal is subject only to the player medical and obtaining a UK work permit. These conditions are anticipated to be completed by the end of June.

"Further details will be announced in due course."

Although the deal has been anticipated for some time, it is good news for United.

On Monday, Eden Hazard explained why he thought Chelsea had "a better project" than the Red Devils, who lost their Premier League crown to Manchester City in agonising fashion last month.

Many United fans are privately concerned about the funds being made available to Sir Alex Ferguson and felt strengthening the midfield area was an absolute imperative.

Kagawa has already done enough in his two seasons in Germany to avoid the fate of Park Ji-sung, who was initially condemned as a "trophy" signing following his arrival from PSV Eindhoven in 2005, designed purely to sell shirts in the lucrative Far East market.

He was named in the Bundesliga's team of the season for 2010-11 despite being absent through injury for half the campaign.

Kagawa then went on to score 16 goals last term, when Dortmund completed the domestic league and cup double.

Ferguson and assistant Mike Phelan made a personal check on the 23-year-old the day before United's final match at Sunderland, when they saw Kagawa grab one goal and create another in Dortmund's 5-2 German Cup triumph over Bayern Munich.

Defender Rio Ferdinand was quick to offer his best wishes on Twitter. "Welcome to Shinji Kagawa for his transfer to Man Utd," he said. "Here's to a succesful (sic) time here bro!"
Old 08-06-2012, 04:47 PM
Samster

Transfer Gossips

The Sun says Luka Modric is going to United, who also wants to sign a striker....

MODRIC ON HIS WAY TO UNITED

This has of course been around for a while, and lots of papers (including the Daily Mirror on Thursday) sort of pussy-footed around it, couching it with all sorts of 'Will make a move for' or 'preparing a bid' caveats.

However, The Sun go balls out this morning with: 'LUKA MODRIC is on his way to Manchester United.'

Crivens. The paper reports that United have offered £25million rising to £30million, and will give Modric himself a four-year deal worth £26million. Crivens.

Interestingly, despite the balls out opening statement, there is no mention of Daniel Levy actually accepting the offer, and even contains the further caveat that Modric signed a six-year contract in May 2010, and said he had 'no intention of quitting Spurs.'

Apparently United also want Cheick Tiote and Leighton Baines, but aren't sure about the £20million asking prices for both.

ALSO, HENRIQUEZ

A busy summer for United, it seems.

After signing Shinji Kagawa and with the above deals in mind too, The Daily Mail reports that United have agreed a £3million fee with Universidad de Chile for 18-year-old striker Angelo Henriquez.

The youngster has eight goals in his ten games for the Chilean side, but there could be a few problems ahead yet:

'United hope to gain a work permit for the Universidad forward and will have to go down the 'special talent' route since he has not represented the senior international side.

'Should United suffer a setback in their application they would have to send him on loan to a club in Europe until he forces his way through to the national side.'
Old 09-06-2012, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

DONE DEAL: Man Utd agree £25M Modric terms with Tottenham

Manchester United are now finalising terms over a deal for Tottenham midfield schemer Luka Modric.

The Sun says all parties are in agreement: Modric is on his way to Old Trafford.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has offered Tottenham a £25million fee, rising to £30m based on appearances and success.

Modric, 26, will be handed a four-year deal worth £26m.

His wages of £125,000 a week will put him among the big earners at Old Trafford.

Modric has kept up to date with talks while at Euro 2012 with Croatia and will seal the move on his return.

Man Utd boss Ferguson spending won't end with Modric deal

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson's big spending won't end with Tottenham star Luka Modric.

The Sun says all parties are in agreement: Modric is on his way to Old Trafford for a deal rising to £30m.

United boss Fergie signed Japanese star Shinji Kagawa this week and wants Newcastle’s Cheick Tiote and Everton left-back Leighton Baines — but refuses to match the £20m valuations on each.

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 09-06-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Man Utd agree £16M Lewandowski deal with Borussia Dortmund

Manchester United have struck terms with Borussia Dortmund for striker Robert Lewandowski.

The Daily Star says United have agreed a £16m deal for the hotshot and will complete the deal after the tournament.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is hoping to pull off a similar coup to the one he achieved with Javier Hernandez.

The Old Trafford outfit snapped up the Mexico striker just before the 2010 World Cup when he went on to make a massive impact.

United are believed to have offered Lewandowski a four-year deal worth around £70,000 a week.

Fergie watched the 23-year-old hitman in action several times last season and wants him to link up with Wayne Rooney.

Fergie has already raided Dortmund for Japan sensation Shinji Kagawa, who has cost United £16m.

It is understood United bosses secured a similar deal for Lewandowski during negotiations with the Bundesliga champions for Kagawa.

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 22-06-2012, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
DONE DEAL: Man Utd agree £25M Modric terms with Tottenham
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
Man Utd agree £16M Lewandowski deal with Borussia Dortmund
bro, i don't think the modric and lewandowski deals are done leh. united's official website has only announced nick powell as a confirmed deal.
Old 22-06-2012, 12:10 PM
Samster

Rodriguez set for Porto talks

James Rodriguez's agent has admitted he will hold talks with Porto over the winger's future amid fresh claims linking him to Manchester United.

Colombian winger Rodriguez is regarded as one of the brightest young talents in the game after a couple of impressive seasons with Porto and fresh reports have suggested that he is attracting the attention of other clubs.

United are understood to be keeping tabs on his situation and stories in the Portuguese press claim they have made an offer to Porto which has been rejected.

Rodriguez is thought to have a release clause of around £40million in the contract he signed only last year and Porto are standing firm as they want a good price for the 20-year-old.

Rodriguez's representative, Silvio Sandri, has remained coy about his client's future after being quizzed on the subject, but says he will be speaking to Porto soon.

"Really there does not exist any big news about this but it is a subject we need to analyse," Sandri is quoted as saying in O Jogo.

"In a couple of weeks I will fly to Portugal and I expect to have a meeting with the Porto directors to discuss the situation.

"I cannot offer more details because it is a very complex subject."
Old 23-06-2012, 05:38 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Kagawa seals Reds move

Manchester United announced earlier this month that an agreement with Borussia Dortmund had been reached for the transfer of Shinji Kagawa for an undisclosed fee.

The 23-year-old Japanese midfielder has now passed a medical, obtained a UK work permit and has agreed a four-year contract commencing 1 July 2012.

Sir Alex Ferguson is delighted to be bringing the midfielder to Old Trafford. He told ManUtd.com: “Shinji is an exciting young midfielder with great skill, vision and a good eye for goal. I am delighted he has chosen to come to United. I believe he will make an impact upon the team very quickly as he is suited to United’s style of play. We are all looking forward to working with him."

Kagawa himself can't wait to get started as a Red. He told us: “This is a challenge I am really looking forward to. The Premier League is the best league in the world and Manchester United is such a massive club. This is a really exciting time for me and I can’t wait to meet the team and start playing."

From Manutd.com

Manchester United complete Kagawa signing

The Japanese playmaker has signed a long-term contract with the Old Trafford club after successfully undergoing a medical and gaining a UK work permit.

Manchester United have announced the signing of Shinji Kagawa on a four-year deal.

United have now stated that the Japanese international has passed a medical and obtained a UK work permit.

Sir Alex Ferguson has spoken of his delight that the 23-year-old is on his way to the Red Devils.

"Shinji is an exciting young midfielder with great skill, vision and a good eye for goal," he told ManUtd.com.

"I am delighted he has chosen to come to United. I believe he will make an impact upon the team very quickly as he is suited to United's style of play.

"We are all looking forward to working with him."

Kagawa has also spoken of his excitement at getting started.

"This is a challenge I am really looking forward to," Kagawa told ManUtd.com.

"The Premier League is the best league in the world and Manchester United is such a massive club.

"This is a really exciting time for me and I can't wait to meet the team and start playing."

From Goal.com

2015 pts in 2015
Old 23-06-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

UNITED BEAT RIVALS TO POWELL SIGNING

The Sweeper has learned that Manchester United beat Liverpool, Tottenham and Fulham in the race to sign wonderkid Nick Powell from Crewe Alexandra.

The 18-year-old forward signed a four-year contract with the Red Devils last week having helped Crewe secure promotion to League One following a play-off final win over Cheltenham.

It is understood that the Premier League trio all offered around the £2 million mark for the teenage sensation but were out-bid by United, who will pay £2m plus performance-related add-ons that could stretch the final deal beyond £4m.

Crewe began rebuffing enquiries from top-tier clubs for Powell at the start of the year but caved in when it became clear that the England Under-18 international made it known that he wanted to move to Old Trafford.

Despite the interest from Sir Alex Ferguson's side, Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester City all closely watched Powell but decided that the young playmaker was not right for them.

- Wayne Veysey

From Goal.com

2015 pts in 2015
Old 23-06-2012, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBCBen View Post
I think Man Utd is losing its grip on EPL. Now Chelsea and Man City and even Tottenham is catching up.
I am wondering how did Chelsea catch up on the EPL.

Man City (I hate to admit this) and Spurs yes, but Chelsea?? Chelsea is DROPPING further behind, not catching up on the EPL.

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 23-06-2012, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JonnyC88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kagawa sounds like a great deal. Man Utd can probably recoup most of the transfer fee with the jersey sales from Asia.
Old 25-06-2012, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by et911 View Post
I am wondering how did Chelsea catch up on the EPL.

Man City (I hate to admit this) and Spurs yes, but Chelsea?? Chelsea is DROPPING further behind, not catching up on the EPL.
they just confirmed di matteo as manager and signed hazard which united wanted.

they have also let go of drogba, which means torres will be the main man from now. he will be supported by young english striker sturridge and porto's hulk is on chelski's radar.

a team made up of cech, terry, mata, hazard and torres as their spine will surely at least challange for a top 4 finish in the EPL i think.
Old 01-07-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
He chooses CHelsea becasue of more playing opportunity ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 02-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
a team made up of cech, terry, mata, hazard and torres as their spine will surely at least challange for a top 4 finish in the EPL i think.
Actually I am glad we didnt get hazard, I never seen a player who whore himself to all the clubs. It is obvious it is only money he is after.

Chelsea's aging squad problem is even more serious than United's. With Drogba out and Lampard into his last season (even if they are around, they are old enough), I cannot see Hazard taking the responsibility of the whole team.

Even if Torres hits 20-30 goals next season, I cant see him replacing Anelka+Drogba. They need another striker, a very good striker.

Anyway, I am more concern about Man United.

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1