The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2007, 10:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -68 / Power: 0
HCaddict has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: All you need to know about HIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboy82 View Post
What type of test did the AFA annonoymous testing use? The Rapid test or the Elisa test?
It's the Rapid HIV-1 test. About 20 mins will know the result.
Old 23-04-2007, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 19
playboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCaddict View Post
It's the Rapid HIV-1 test. About 20 mins will know the result.
ic, i tot its the Elisa test...., so this rapid HIV-1 test is not as sensitive as Elisa right? The DCS day clinic also use this Rapid HIV-1 test or Elisa test? Since day clinic need 1 week for result.
Old 23-04-2007, 07:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
ic, i tot its the Elisa test...., so this rapid HIV-1 test is not as sensitive as Elisa right? The DCS day clinic also use this Rapid HIV-1 test or Elisa test? Since day clinic need 1 week for result.
According to AFA guys there, this is as effective and accurate as ELISA test. DSC is using ELISA test and the result only out in 1 week. I think the rapid test is sufficient to test first, if the result is positive then go for ELISA test to ensure. That's what I was told.

Bro, how many more days to go for test ?
Old 23-04-2007, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 19
playboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCaddict View Post
According to AFA guys there, this is as effective and accurate as ELISA test. DSC is using ELISA test and the result only out in 1 week. I think the rapid test is sufficient to test first, if the result is positive then go for ELISA test to ensure. That's what I was told.

Bro, how many more days to go for test ?
i hav tested at the 6th week, still need to wait for 36 more days for 3 mths..
but i plan to go at the 10th week la.. IMO, no point waiting till 12th week...
the waiting really is killing me...
Old 23-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
i hav tested at the 6th week, still need to wait for 36 more days for 3 mths..
but i plan to go at the 10th week la.. IMO, no point waiting till 12th week...
the waiting really is killing me...
OK. All the best to you. Think you should be quite safe lah. Look on the bright side.
Old 29-04-2007, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Picocloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

May i ask what are the chances of getting HIV when after intercourse, the HIV+ WL helps the guy remove his condom and immediately uses the same hand to give him a handjob? Is it the same risk as having unprotected sex? From what I know, the HIV virus takes around 30 secs to die when exposed to natural air but within that time, it is still pretty much alive and kicking...And is it possible for common symptoms like dry throat and flu that occur 2-3 days after sex be attributable to HIV?
Old 29-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Picocloud, you mean the HIV+ WL give a handjob to the client?
If there is no transmission of bodily fluids, shouldn't have any chance of transmission. Handjob by itself won't transmit HIV, very very low risk. Provided no open wounds, no ulcers, no blood. No documented cases of HIV transmission of this nature so far.

But you mean if the HIV+ WL's hands got her +ve vaginal fluid or etc. and transfer on to the client? it depends on the situation. Alot of vaginal fluid? immediately? virus haven't die yet? very heavy viral load in her fluids? There is a small chance of transmission.
If your condom removal scenario don't fit these criterias, its very very unlikely to catch HIV.

Usually HIV symptoms don't show up immediately, takes a few weeks. 2-3 days is too soon, virus haven't got time to attack the immune system.

If engaging in high-risk activity, maybe can consider regular HIV testing every 3 months or so. Take it as part of bonking routine lah.
Old 30-04-2007, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Picocloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfA_hmor View Post
Picocloud, you mean the HIV+ WL give a handjob to the client?

But you mean if the HIV+ WL's hands got her +ve vaginal fluid or etc. and transfer on to the client? it depends on the situation. Alot of vaginal fluid? immediately? virus haven't die yet? very heavy viral load in her fluids? There is a small chance of transmission. If your condom removal scenario don't fit these criterias, its very very unlikely to catch HIV.
Thanks for the info. Yes, that's exactly what i meant. Not sure about the quantity and quality of the vagina fluid, but the guy said his rod felt lubricated when it was clutched after the condom was removed. It was immediate with alternating of hands, though the uninfected hand gave the handjob first. Then comes the question of how frequent the alternation and whether rubbing the fluid against his rod generates sufficient warmth to keep the virus alive. Given its impossible to verify the criterion in the heat of the moment, it would be advisable to abstain from handjob after sex, and if need be, use a tissue to pull out the condom and apply a "proper" lubricant. Hope he doesn't catch it this time!
Old 30-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Samster

AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Theoretically, as long as the fluid is wet, not dry, there is a chance that the virus surives. Exposure to air, and the 'alternate rubbing' (more air) lowers the chance of virus suriving. Of course, the chances of catching HIV through this way is already very low, the risk is almost negliable. The fluid and virus has to be pushed into the urethra, into the body.

Don't have to abstain from handjob after sex, just need to play safe. i.e. don't give chance for transmission.

-Can wait awhile, take a few mins to rest and let the virus on the condom die.

-can just take off the condom, throw away. don't actually have to use tissue (might be a bit lechey). If got no open, bleeding wounds on the hand. shouldn't have transmission.But tissue that makes the person feel better, go ahead.

-Recieving handjob with proper lub instead of vaginal secretions is a good idea.

The risk is low to begin with, but its good to take precautions. But don't go overboard, sex should be fun not tedious.
Old 01-05-2007, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
boy1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro
is there any clinics which sell HIV test kit which uses saliva???

and somemore...if i wear a CD without any erection...will the CD fall off?? cause i fuck a WL 2 days ago, and i continue to fuck her even after i cum. was afraid of the possibility that my CD might slip off..
TIA
Old 01-05-2007, 10:52 AM
Samster

1)You can do the OraQuick Test at:

Anteh Dispensary
368 Geylang Road (Near Lorong 20)
Singapore 389381
Tel: 67441809

Cambridge Clinic
Blk 333 Kreta Ayer Road
#03-27 S080333
Tel: 63271252

Do note that you need to do your test in the presence of doctors. You cannot buy and do it at home.
There is also the 3 month window period for HIV testing. i.e. you need to wait 3 months after exposure to properly test.

2)Generally the CD will be too loose if there is no erection, will slip off. If the condom slips off, you should put a fresh one on. Can't really see how one can put on a condom without erection.
The purpose of a condom is to prevent the transmission of fluids between the WL and you, no point wearing if it doesn't create this barrier against fluid exchange.
There's a range of condoms available, durex ultra, durex closefit, durex performa, okamoto, aspiral.. etc. Maybe can try to see which one suits you better.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
nizhenyoucai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I visited a HC and called a WL on late feb 07. The things we had:
- bbbj
- bonk with cd

I have read about the symptoms and I had the following:
- itchy rashes on my arms periodically but will disappear after a bathe
- sore throat

I know these symptoms are common and may related to other illnesses. But recently, sumtime I felt difficulty in breathing when I got a nose block. Am I being paranoid? Or should I go for the test? I am aware the window period is 3 months and from that time until now is only 2months plus.

To all the expertises, please advise as this issue has affected my concentration in my work.
Old 02-05-2007, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bornfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizhenyoucai View Post
- bbbj
- bonk with cd

- sore throat

I know these symptoms are common and may related to other illnesses. But recently, sumtime I felt difficulty in breathing when I got a nose block. Am I being paranoid? Or should I go for the test? I am aware the window period is 3 months and from that time until now is only 2months plus.

To all the expertises, please advise as this issue has affected my concentration in my work.

if you go to the doc, he will tell you that it is not STDs or HIV. Normally the affected area are near the gential. so to clear your mind, go ahead to take the test if you suspect of anything.

if you are worry about the abovementioned symptoms, you can have a full health screening by any GP. blood and urine is taken to test for kidney, liver function, etc.... to determine any kinda illnesses before the doc can treat you.

relax and stay cool..
Old 04-05-2007, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizhenyoucai View Post
- bbbj
- bonk with cd

- sore throat

Bro, if you are worried and its affecting your work, I think you should definitely take the test. Knowing your status will help you, at least you know whether you have or don't have. Furthermore, you can then decide on what action and future action you want to take. Everyday worry worry,dunno what is happening, no point. Bad for health, bad for work. Just mark a date on your calendar after the 3rd month. Come down to DSC to do the HIV test. If you're worried, can also do the other STI test to make sure of your health.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 21
jackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfA_hmor View Post
Bro, if you are worried and its affecting your work, I think you should definitely take the test. Knowing your status will help you, at least you know whether you have or don't have. Furthermore, you can then decide on what action and future action you want to take. Everyday worry worry,dunno what is happening, no point. Bad for health, bad for work. Just mark a date on your calendar after the 3rd month. Come down to DSC to do the HIV test. If you're worried, can also do the other STI test to make sure of your health.
Bro.. you might be tired of me asking..

But am just recovering from a common cold (no fever, so shouldnt be flu?) ..planning to go tml to check actually but now wondering would the medicine i take (i just took some panadol cold relief, nv go see doc) for a few days.. now recovering liao.. so duno will it do sth to my immune/antibodies or not, scared the test not accurate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1