The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Abigail left the scene 2 years ago to live w a Korean boyfriend n got a property out of him after their separation few months ago.
Abigail stopped working in Stampede bar after she hooked up with the BF but she never quit the P4P scene.... she was known to FL on the side behind the BF's back.

She has put on some weight when she resumed working in the bar but the extra kg only enhances her gigantic boobies.
Old 05-07-2012, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mrgolden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackurass View Post
bro mrgolden,barfine is book the gal from the club.
cherry gal is virgin gal.
wow! got virgin girls there??

it seems a very interesting place

thanks for your kindness bro jackurass
Old 05-07-2012, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all
Re: Discos

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Jumong still around?? For some reasons, the Pinays like the korean food at Jumong...I am like WTF man.
Yes. Jumong Restaurant is very alive and kicking. Thanks to Boat Collector who bought me dinner there.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:50 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
This zapper and his clones damn powerful....... overnight zap me into moderation.
Glad to see you are back "alive"

Does that mean we get to see some more pics?
Old 05-07-2012, 02:53 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Does anyone have any information on Cebu? My virgin trip there is coming up in October.

JR the 6th
Old 05-07-2012, 03:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
semreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysemreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Jumong still around?? For some reasons, the Pinays like the korean food at Jumong...I am like WTF man.
The pinays like to bring guys to Jumong but they would never go there by themselves. And they whack everything on the menu even though they cannot finish it. Go figure that out

Ans: Because they get a cut from the total bill.
Old 05-07-2012, 03:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
semreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysemreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am sure many of you have heard about the 4000p Daddy's Girls from Golden Nile. I was curious too so I popped into GN one evening to check them out. I was surprised that the so-called Daddy's Girls were so fugly compared to the cheaper 2000p dancers and waitresses. In the end I took a waitress with the ability to make me laugh with her wacky sense of humour. She took me to a room at the upper level of the bar.

Target : waitress
EWR : 2000p
Looks : 4/10 (not a looker but i took her for her funny ways)
Body : toned but a little thick on the thighs
Boobs : natural soft B cups
Pussy : shaved, wet and tight
French : yes
Catbath : yes
BBBJ : yes
Daty : yes
AR : yes
AJ : no
FJ : 7/10 (very wet and tight)
RTF : Oredi took her 3 times

In fact she asked me to EWR her colleague too for tarma as she is bisexual. She only gets barfined once or twice every month so when she is horny she "plays" with her colleagues.

Pic of her shaved pussy

The GN room upstairs

Old 05-07-2012, 04:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
tupac74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by semreh
I am sure many of you have heard about the 4000p Daddy's Girls from Golden Nile. I was curious too so I popped into GN one evening to check them out. I was surprised that the so-called Daddy's Girls were so fugly compared to the cheaper 2000p dancers and waitresses. In the end I took a waitress with the ability to make me laugh with her wacky sense of humour. She took me to a room at the upper level of the bar.

Target : waitress
EWR : 2000p
Looks : 4/10 (not a looker but i took her for her funny ways)
Body : toned but a little thick on the thighs
Boobs : natural soft B cups
Pussy : shaved, wet and tight
French : yes
Catbath : yes
BBBJ : yes
Daty : yes
AR : yes
AJ : no
FJ : 7/10 (very wet and tight)
RTF : Oredi took her 3 times

In fact she asked me to EWR her colleague too for tarma as she is bisexual. She only gets barfined once or twice every month so when she is horny she "plays" with her colleagues.

Pic of her shaved pussy

The GN room upstairs
Wow ... Didn't know they have room upstairs ... Do they charge the room??
Old 05-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semreh View Post
The pinays like to bring guys to Jumong but they would never go there by themselves. And they whack everything on the menu even though they cannot finish it. Go figure that out

maybe they get cut, but then again, when it comes to food, Pinays known to order all kind stuff as long as somebody buying

like the time two pinay visitor went with me to Newton, one insist she want chilli crab, the other pepper, and demanded .. I quitely pull the seafood shop man and told him to only bring chilli crab. And if he take the girls order (he was trying to upsell) I swore to him I will NOT PAY .. he can get money from the girls ..

The chilli crab comes, by then, the girls already bloated on the prawn (show me a pinay who don't like prawn .. ) .. and then there was this 'oh, some more food' look when they saw the chilli crab .. and while they finish half the chilli crab, I told them nicely, "oh wait, the pepper crab is coming" . there was this shock look on their face, and ask how to finish .. and pinoy style, act like the fuck up never happened, so the problem will go away ..

I just smile, "your choice, whether you eat or not, because I WILL NOT PAY FOR THE PEPPER CRAB, because you are going to pay .. "

After a while, a bit of regular tantrum like it was my mistake, they were silent .. and then asked if they can cancel the order .. I was going how to cancel once ordered and cooked ..

I walked away, came back and said the shop cancel, but I pay penalty .. 50% .. and then well, those days, before I became smart, I thought I teach them lesson ... blah blah blah - so they don't over order. Boy how wrong I was ...

Come next week, went Seoul Garden, they pile the plate like no tomorrow and then looking at me like a 6 month puppy expect me to finish the leftover.

Well, that was one of the many episodes, including times when the whole barangay expected me to feed, in other words, splurge so they can throw food away ..

Well, unless she is worth it, your GF/Best Friend/nice girl with common sense, or you know her well enough, don't take pinay to expensive place, especially bar girls ..

And don't try to put common sense into bar girls, they will think you are mad to not splurge on food .. regardless who pays for it ..
Old 05-07-2012, 08:59 AM
Samster (B)

Who are the 12 pointers in this forum? There aren't many of them here. One of these high power guy zap me again.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackurass View Post
bro mrgolden,barfine is book the gal from the club.
cherry gal is virgin gal.
errr .. barfine is NOT to book a girl, read again ..

it is officially called Early Work Release - in politically correct Pinas.

I.e. officially, you release the girl by paying for the money she would earn the bar, if she worked there instead of going off with you..

then again, it means shit, if things go titty up or the girl took you for a sucker .... it could as well mean she want to go home and you got her out of work .. or she will compare with the 'nice Japanese' who like to set the girls free for the day, so they can fxxk their trike fxxkbuddies ..

Oh, virgin don't again mean shit.

Enough Cherry girls are 'reconstructed' vagina, or so I am told, and cherry girl don't mean she will fxxk. Try fxxking her and she may cry rape .. and with a rich Poreigner, the volume may get multiplied and echoed till it reach Station 4 faster than a speeding bullet ..

Good luck digging your way out of that shit ..

Mayor: I think I upped you before, then cannot up you anymore .. No sir, I ain't keen to zap anybody, even when asked by the 'mass zappers' ..

Wonder who's toes you step on ... then again, points cannot convert to cash, fret not mate ..
Old 05-07-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by semreh View Post

Lucky me! I never agreed to spend my money on a Korean joint. I always ask them to go eat themself there or just buy them makan at Jollybee or Mcdoc. kekeke, I am kuripot u know. haahaaa
Old 05-07-2012, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Yes. Jumong Restaurant is very alive and kicking. Thanks to Boat Collector who bought me dinner there.
Maybe it is me, I rather eat pinoy food than to eat korean food in Philippines. If I go Korea for work then I lan lan got to eat. =p

But I like to go buy their cheap souja to knock the girls out and high first. =x
Old 05-07-2012, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Well said. wise move.

Anyway, good seafood grill opened recently is beside Jumong and opposite paradise garden on fields near Mcdonalds.

Have life band.
Thanks Sifu Z. Will pay them a visit this upcoming trip. Too bad our dates do not coincide but i think our oct dates do!
Old 05-07-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster (B)

Pic for the day....... especially for bro teochew (thank you for bringing me into the green)

Myra of Girls Generation

Myra used to be a doorgal at Blue Nile before she jumped ship to dance at the Girls Generation bar

ENJOY !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1