The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 07-03-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2029 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43427 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollyqueen View Post
I was having lunch alone on a Fri noon and 3 ladies maybe in their late 30s or early 40s at the table in front of me. Could be due to im so engross on my phone catching up covid19 news that one of them let her guard off. She was wearing a black skirt above knee length and when she was about to stand up n get herself off the chair she open her leg wide apart and turn the legs side way before standing up. Full lace white panties was presented to me. Sorry cos i dunno how to post pic here
Next time don't go for lunch alone... jio me... where's this lunch place??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-03-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
Mozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to behold

Dunno why my boss so nice and engaged a yoga instructor to conduct class in our ofc every Friday after work.
My company has 12 female age between 25 to 35 and 3 male age not important.
So after ending work , the ladies changed to their workout attire some in tights and some in shorts. Was hoping to see a young chio instructor but was so disappointed to see a not nice Indian instructor.
We were told to form up 5 in a row and into 3 rows. The 3 male took the last row.
The lesson started to get interesting when we got down on our four and stretched our leg straight. My colleague in front of me was our youngest girl grace. She wore a bright pink shorts and i literally see thru from the bottom of her shorts. Her shorts has no inner lining and she was wearing a light color blue thong. I can see her clean shaven lips when she lifted her leg up. I was instantly getting a super hard on and kept my eyes focus on her pussy. When the next pose was to lay down on our back i was like fk !!!! How am i supposed to lay down when i hv such a obvious hard on !!!! So i just sit up and told the instructor i hv a leg cramped to hide my embarrassment.
That was my 1st encounter with grace and we actually became an item for 2 yrs before i left the company.
Old 07-03-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 16
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozhe View Post
Dunno why my boss so nice and engaged a yoga instructor to conduct class in our ofc every Friday after work.
So after ending work , the ladies changed to their workout attire some in tights and some in shorts. Was hoping to see a young chio instructor but was so disappointed to see a not nice Indian instructor.
We were told to form up 5 in a row and into 3 rows. The 3 male took the last row.
The lesson started to get interesting when we got down on our four and stretched our leg straight. My colleague in front of me was our youngest girl grace. She wore a bright pink shorts and i literally see thru from the bottom of her shorts. Her shorts has no inner lining and she was wearing a light color blue thong. I can see her clean shaven lips when she lifted her leg up. I was instantly getting a super hard on and kept my eyes focus on her pussy. When the next pose was to lay down on our back i was like fk !!!! How am i supposed to lay down when i hv such a obvious hard on !!!! So i just sit up and told the instructor i hv a leg cramped to hide my embarrassment.
That was my 1st encounter with grace and we actually became an item for 2 yrs before i left the company.
Woah.... Meaning her lips peeked out of the thongs??? So lucky
Old 07-03-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Next time don't go for lunch alone... jio me... where's this lunch place??
One small mall at the north east
Old 07-03-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
tinyrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
Y
Her baby was on her right hip... but the cheeky boy had his hand in her arm hole playing with the nipple.. and she was clearly braless.. realllyyyyy nose bleed 😜
Very nice share bro. That is a very naughty boy haha
Old 07-03-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
My colleague in front of me was our youngest girl grace. She wore a bright pink shorts and i literally see thru from the bottom of her shorts. Her shorts has no inner lining and she was wearing a light color blue thong. I can see her clean shaven lips when she lifted her leg up.
Young petite girls with shaven lips zaogeng has to be one of the best views out there :
Old 07-03-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Heng ahhh!.. u clever enough to give a good excuse to hide yr erection .. can PM me Grace's ctc since u r no longer with her ?? ... haha

Old 07-03-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
After i click upload nothing moved at all n i manually close window
Old 07-03-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
News938FM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
Young petite girls with shaven lips zaogeng has to be one of the best views out there :
Can imagine the fantastic view there
Old 07-03-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Repost with pic

I was having lunch alone on a Fri noon and 3 ladies maybe in their late 30s or early 40s at the table in front of me. Could be due to im so engross on my phone catching up covid19 news that one of them let her guard off. She was wearing a black skirt above knee length and when she was about to stand up n get herself off the chair she open her leg wide apart and turn the legs side way before standing up. Full lace white panties was presented to me. The lace pattern look like the pierre cardin as shown.

Old 07-03-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollyqueen View Post
Repost with pic

I was having lunch alone on a Fri noon and 3 ladies maybe in their late 30s or early 40s at the table in front of me. Could be due to im so engross on my phone catching up covid19 news that one of them let her guard off. She was wearing a black skirt above knee length and when she was about to stand up n get herself off the chair she open her leg wide apart and turn the legs side way before standing up. Full lace white panties was presented to me. The lace pattern look like the pierre cardin as shown.

Walau.. think she must be a notti gal wear until such a sexy lacy panties inside ...well done, you r so clever bro, learn so fast how to post pic.. i still dunno how leh.. so suah ku.. haha

Old 07-03-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Then my 2nd encounter yesterday evening. Was at some small ulu mall again just randomly walking around while waiting for a friend to arrive for dinner. Happen i walked out of a small shop and saw a "lao havoc" in white taking the escalator up and i just follow suit as well. The length of the escalator is probably 3/4 of the usual length in big mall so u can imagine how fast or short u will reach the upper floor.

Despite the short distance btw me and her, her white skirt was too high n short and i can see her wearing a white lace boyshorts cos can see the hem from the underneath. Not only that. She was wearing a lace padded camisole that can barely hold her 34D boob. It was spilling from the side and the cleavage on the front. She is definitely a milf from her face features. So i ke siao walk up n down the mall aisle to take a few looks n got instant hard on.

It look something like this in the first pic but is white in color. Sorry i cant find any other closest pic from the internet. The Kim K photo is to illustrate how the milf boob is spilling from the side. Ok u guys need to combine both pic in ur mind to have the real scenario lol

Old 07-03-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Walau.. think she must be a notti gal wear until such a sexy lacy panties inside ...well done, you r so clever bro, learn so fast how to post pic.. i still dunno how leh.. so suah ku.. haha
No clue. But she look v ordinary lady at her age. U will simply forget her upper body n see the zg thats all.
Old 07-03-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Heng ahhh!.. u clever enough to give a good excuse to hide yr erection .. can PM me Grace's ctc since u r no longer with her ?? ... haha
Bro Ricky so daring as for ctc? I want see how grace looks or even her body so can fantasize her shaven lips
Old 07-03-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 12
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The 2 bros above r very lucky.. 1 seeing white n the other black, both again the top 3 favourite colours for them to wear out....we were not there, so not sure whether the zaogeng was deliberate or not for the 2nd bro.. . if it was, then it's because you are a yandao to her maybe she wanna seduce you too
Bro, no yandao la. Haha... maybe she like uncle with big tummy.
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1