The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 05-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4162 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Fantasy Rafa!

Fantasy Rafa is a site where you try and predict Rafa’s starting 11 for each game. The closer you are to getting it right the more points you get. It’s all for fun, and there’s no charge for registering.

It might sound an easy task, but as the site owners point out, “Last season Rafa changed his starting line up 99 times in a row, and with a host of new signings, he’s sure to do it all over again.”

Will Rafa want to save his bigger players for the Champions League qualifier that takes place against Toulouse in the midweek after the first league game, or will he want Villa to face those bigger-name players? Will Torres and Babel make Premiership debuts, or will Voronin be given his chance first?

This is fun. I've joined the game with using my sammyboy nick. I hope you guys will join too. It's so hard to guess what Rafa is thinking some times.

http://www.fantasyrafa.com/index.php
Old 06-08-2007, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnytease View Post
omg...
people jus don't know..
how to appreciate the art of defending.
ARGH...i'm sick sick sick.
What's up bro? Relax. But surely the art of defending doesn't lie with Donkey Rio who has been made to look like the ass he really is.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:54 AM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
What's up bro? Relax. But surely the art of defending doesn't lie with Donkey Rio who has been made to look like the ass he really is.
She's a sister. The avatar is her. She even has nude photos of herself posted, plus her wearing our jersey. She's the rose among the thorns here...
Old 06-08-2007, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
was in chatroom just now.
sick of all those freaking sourgrapes.

jus cos torres is with us now.
they're saying he sucks...
jus cos he's not with them.

omg...
people jus don't know..

(sharks guys...jus irritated...) sorry.
relax sister, no point getting sick over such a minor matter.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 06-08-2007, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

This is gonna be a close season I think. And I do agree that the Manures have been even more Anti-Pool the last few weeks with the bohliao postings. Well, we know the kind of supporters that they can attract
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 06-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
She's a sister. The avatar is her. She even has nude photos of herself posted, plus her wearing our jersey. She's the rose among the thorns here...
no joke ah bro? bunnytease's body is hot!
Old 06-08-2007, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
omg...
people jus don't know..
never assume these jokers r at your level... they only started watching recently, conveniently support the winning teams and quote other people's comments...

u think what? everyone is like u ah??? know so much about football and better yet, a gal. u go ask bros here how many years of our lives we would give up just to have a gf/wife who would know so much and actually sit down, watch footy with us and have good discussion about the game??? so, dont bring yourself down to their level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
this quote makes my monday morning so much more bearable... no wonder they dont like to discuss about defending, ya? and their best defender wants to join pool!!! now, that takes the cake...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
This is gonna be a close season I think. And I do agree that the Manures have been even more Anti-Pool the last few weeks with the bohliao postings. Well, we know the kind of supporters that they can attract
u know what they say about "birds of a feather flock together". for more proof, please refer to the thread "another great liverpool thread"... guess some liverpool fans they know of really put them in their place, thus having to use clones to post comments to let off some of their pentup frustrations...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
no joke ah bro? bunnytease's body is hot!
everyday only know how to tcss only... u r missing a very good thing!!! now, go and check out her thread in the pic exchange sections.

cheers and have a good day.
Old 06-08-2007, 10:41 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
but pool has someone spurs doesnt have... a focal point (in the name of steven gerrard) to build a team around. u would have noticed that spurs have a host of midfielders but so far, none could stamp a lasting influence on the game. makes me wonder why they dont just spend on that money on just a few really good ones.
the thing is, unlike the 80s or 90s, the difference in club status and prestige is getting very wide these days. every season, the usual suspects finish at the top. its the same with serie A, EPL and the la liga. a club like spurs is yet to be able to appeal to big names like ballack or gerrard.

a club that want to make a decent challenge will need a good squad depth, that we all know. its not just to cope with injury, but also to have other good players ready when the regulars lose form.

look at west ham last season, reo-coker was completely out of form and yet he was fielded every game. but of course 6 pts from good buddies alan/alex man utd kept them alive...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
heinze wld rather sign for a team in the north pole then spurs
well... spurs is located in "north" london...
Old 06-08-2007, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
everyday only know how to tcss only... u r missing a very good thing!!! now, go and check out her thread in the pic exchange sections.

cheers and have a good day.
pic exchange? ok i'm on my way... nowadays got good stuff nobody kai siao one lay...
Old 06-08-2007, 11:04 AM
Samster

Anyone watched last night's friendly against Feyenoord? We sucked... No creative ideas. More players this year yet we are still playing like that last two years. I think we are going to start slowly again this year...
Old 06-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
the thing is, unlike the 80s or 90s, the difference in club status and prestige is getting very wide these days. every season, the usual suspects finish at the top. its the same with serie A, EPL and the la liga. a club like spurs is yet to be able to appeal to big names like ballack or gerrard.

a club that want to make a decent challenge will need a good squad depth, that we all know. its not just to cope with injury, but also to have other good players ready when the regulars lose form.
tell me about it. many players dont want to come to liverpool because the city is not as attractive as london and manchester... jol better start thinking like a winner or else he would never ever lead the team to a top 4 finish. without that mentality, luck could only bring him that far, ie 5th place.

Quote:
pic exchange? ok i'm on my way... nowadays got good stuff nobody kai siao one lay...
wah lau eh, the usual suspects were all there mah... expected u to know about it. thought u didnt post cos she was wearing the beloved liverpool jersey mah... not too late lah, she is still teasing... havent really gone hardcore yet...
Old 06-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Anyone watched last night's friendly against Feyenoord? We sucked... No creative ideas. More players this year yet we are still playing like that last two years. I think we are going to start slowly again this year...
Before you judge, note that we had the same team as last season for most of the game except for Voronin, who was ineffective, and Kewell, who was not in the game much.

Btw I have realistic expectations for this coming season. We have a lot of new attacking players but it's going to take a while for them to gel. Hopefully after this season, the same group of players will be kept and allowed to mature. The attacking players have been chopped and changed too much in the last few seasons.

Unless we can do a Chelsea - which I don't think we can as we don't have enough goalscorers and matchwinners on the field. Much will depend on Stevie, and he has done well in the pre-season with some great goals.
Old 06-08-2007, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
this quote makes my monday morning so much more bearable... no wonder they dont like to discuss about defending, ya? and their best defender wants to join pool!!! now, that takes the cake...
Having said that bro, Malouda looks terrific down the left and it's our loss we were not able to sign him.
Old 06-08-2007, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
wah lau eh, the usual suspects were all there mah... expected u to know about it. thought u didnt post cos she was wearing the beloved liverpool jersey mah... not too late lah, she is still teasing... havent really gone hardcore yet...
wow bunnytease has such small cute syt body and boobs! can you pm ask her go for a drink with us?
Old 06-08-2007, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

Dun raise yr expections too high for friendly games. Basically, they are just to build up players' fitness level, controlling of ball games, coordination between players and most impt, the players dun 1 2 get injured during friendly with days before the EPL kicks off.

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1