The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 6
evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Must be a nasty break up with your boyfriend. Same thinking and getting wasted last time after breaking up with my ex as well.. But.. I didn't vomit, no guy came to clean up my dress... so nothing happened. Jus had the thought of fuckin some guy to get back at him, but never did happened
No one clean for me. I clean myself only. Drink a little too much and vomit
Old 01-02-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
fatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Must be a nasty break up with your boyfriend. Same thinking and getting wasted last time after breaking up with my ex as well.. But.. I didn't vomit, no guy came to clean up my dress... so nothing happened. Jus had the thought of fuckin some guy to get back at him, but never did happened
There’s once a girl which I know for few months, suddenly called me ard 1am to go fetch her. I went and she want to take revenge on her cheating bf. She request to go hotel for a fuck. I am stunned and said “ok loh”.......happy ending til next day.
Old 02-02-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdontKnow View Post
Fake story spotted
Yay. Somehow all these fake stories away end up the same.

1. Some of the most impossible people will end up lucky
2. The men always raw the girl
3. The girls are alws on pill so creampie (which is alws a fantasy to most guys) are alws in the story
Old 02-02-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Sexciting stories from 2 notti sis here .. hehe.. dinno they can be tat notti.. .just let any strangers anyhow fxxk them. .. keep the perverted stories cumming

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-02-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 7
xxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post

3. The girls are alws on pill so creampie (which is alws a fantasy to most guys) are alws in the story

Doesn't matter, it's a funny story anyway. Maybe when fucking wife or FB, print it out and get her to read it aloud during foreplay to enhance the mood. LOL!! Maybe that's a pervert act in itself!
Old 02-02-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 7
xxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to behold

CNY come, I looking forward to seeing my beautiful cousin again (her kids now all grown up liao).

Still have the hots for her all these years
Old 02-02-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 6
evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!
Thumbs down Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post

1. most impossible people? you never get any doesn't means others never happen, else how are so many ons going on everyday.
2. when drunk or too high go say need condom?
3. all the girls post story here mostly not some good girls and do with bf or fb often so taking pill should be common. If you looking for innocent girl do find them in nursery - primary school.

Any girls supporting me for the above give me a like.
Old 02-02-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evelynwong View Post
1. most impossible people? you never get any doesn't means others never happen, else how are so many ons going on everyday.
3. all the girls post story here mostly not some good girls and do with bf or fb often so taking pill should be common. If you looking for innocent girl do find them in nursery - primary school.

yoyo all, chill, dun need to lose sleep over these, true encounters stand by it and thats enough...

having said that, i really hadnt been so lucky in my life before, so well, thats life!
Old 02-02-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lolzz..sis..you have my "like" ..but hor i must let you know first i m not a sis...hehe

Chill, chill ..don't get so angry ...to everything there will always be naysayers..take them with a pinch of salt ...true wat you say ...makes sense...you have my full support ...will give you my 15 sweet CNY oranges as soon as my POWER recovers...don't be discouraged...keep sharing ok ??

btw may i be the first to welcum you to sammyboy forum

Old 02-02-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
konnectz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Not a girl, but I support you
Old 03-02-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 20
johnqoo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnqoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You guys realise the 2 are the same person writing right? Same style of writing, same words use, similar plot.
Old 03-02-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Lolzz..sis..you have my "like" ..but hor i must let you know first i m not a sis...hehe

Chill, chill ..don't get so angry ...to everything there will always be naysayers..take them with a pinch of salt ...true wat you say ...makes sense...you have my full support ...will give you my 15 sweet CNY oranges as soon as my POWER recovers...don't be discouraged...keep sharing ok ?

btw may i be the first to welcum you to sammyboy forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnqoo View Post
You guys realise the 2 are the same person writing right? Same style of writing, same words use, similar plot.
dear sis, i hv just fulfilled my promise to give you my +15 sweet oranges for CNY ...helping to boost your points UP^^from 42 to 57 ...dun worry about others, just keep sharing and let us know watever happened to you for us to enjoy and learn of new experiences

comon guys...doesn't matter who writes it or fake or not...but she is herself a real sis...so just read and enjoy ok ?..if not move on to other threads

Last edited by Rickey; 03-02-2019 at 12:58 PM.
Old 03-02-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 15
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Sis Evelynwong, don’t bother to be dusturbed by those pathetic guys here. You have my fullest support. Like! I will not contribute any more of my personal encounters here from today. To those pathetic guys who wrote nasty mails on my mailbox, Big Thank you! This will be the last you hear/write from me in this forum
Old 04-02-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
PairFaced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You Sherlock Holmes ah?
Old 04-02-2019, 06:47 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did you get any harm from them from their story

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List

Last edited by ah rat; 04-02-2019 at 06:58 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1