The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-05-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
The more we pay, or offer to pay them or agree to their conditions of paying for sex, the more likely any fdw will expect to be paid in the future

Keep it simple, keep it free
That's how we can continue to differentiate between the more decent ones who are looking for sex and companionship from those (sorry to make it sound so bad) dirty ones who will have sex with just anyone for money and even worse without condoms

In my opinion, those are worse than FLs who are at least having sex with condoms and less exposed to STDs
As what other bros have said, want to pay for sex might as well find FLs
Very true. Say no to paying maids for sex!!!
Old 29-05-2021, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfreak View Post
Very true. Say no to paying maids for sex!!!
I second you!!
Old 29-05-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Please don't pay the maid for sex. If they get rich, next time no more maids to clean the house, bangla no maids to go hotel and we no maids to screw too. Let them work n sent all money home, forever a maid n their daughter also maid. I know white knight read this, not happy. Then faster go tell the maids.
Old 29-05-2021, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Hst630 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I second the industrial area in the east. Dere quite a few in the east.. but definitely need to have car and better in the evening lor. Most my maids not allowed to go out. Sianz. Can’t wait for the floodgates to be opened.

Usually I use Dayuse also but now don’t know which one will use TT or use paper form…
Old 29-05-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The more we pay, or offer to pay them or agree to their conditions of paying for sex, the more likely any fdw will expect to be paid in the future

Keep it simple, keep it free
That's how we can continue to differentiate between the more decent ones who are looking for sex and companionship from those (sorry to make it sound so bad) dirty ones who will have sex with just anyone for money and even worse without condoms

In my opinion, those are worse than FLs who are at least having sex with condoms and less exposed to STDs
As what other bros have said, want to pay for sex might as well find FLs

If you are handsome and can free fuck, go ahead and no one will stop you. But ppl like me, we used money because we know they need it and we exploit it. We also use this to have long term fb too, 2 of my FB with me for 2yrs and so far so good. All they need is a person that can support them financially and i will say, indo ones tend to stay with 1 fb as well.

Also, you are wrong to say sex with anyone just for money. In fact, only those go for free one, especially those fat, ugly who can sex for free or just a simple meal is far more dangerous than those ask for money. As they are more easily upped by any cheapo bros or bangla..
Old 30-05-2021, 03:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
If you are handsome and can free fuck, go ahead and no one will stop you. But ppl like me, we used money because we know they need it and we exploit it. We also use this to have long term fb too, 2 of my FB with me for 2yrs and so far so good. All they need is a person that can support them financially and i will say, indo ones tend to stay with 1 fb as well.

Also, you are wrong to say sex with anyone just for money. In fact, only those go for free one, especially those fat, ugly who can sex for free or just a simple meal is far more dangerous than those ask for money. As they are more easily upped by any cheapo bros or bangla..
Don't need to handsome or look like models or actors
Normal looking can already, act decent, do some sweet talking, be sincere and you'll be surprised how many of them open up and become friendly with you easily
All my past long term fbs, I never gave them money
Only top up their phone, EZ Link and pay for all expenses like meals, hotel, movies etc
You'll be surprised to find that this works with average to sometimes even good looking fdws
But be realistic, expect rejections as part of the game, move on and continue
You don't necessary need to find those fat milfs to have "free" sex, but yes, those are the easier targets with lesser rejection rates, not my type anyway
Btw free sex ain't really free since you're paying for the top ups and meals etc, but at least this won't be a money for sex transaction
Personally I won't jump straight into raw sex, I'll use condoms first
If the feeling is good and sex is becoming regular, I'll take her for a comprehensive std check up before doing it raw and of course with her on pills
Paying them for sex is almost no difference than going for FLs, maybe with the exception that they usually want it raw
Maybe just ask yourself this question - If any guy that agrees to pay her can have raw sex with her, will you still feel safe having raw sex with her and would you still want to do it?
Old 30-05-2021, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
DrunkenClam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDrunkenClam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Normal looking can already, act decent, do some sweet talking, be sincere and you'll be surprised how many of them open up and become friendly with you easily
Sounds like a plan bro
Old 30-05-2021, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsme220 View Post
I met the Filipina today. I told her we met her at MRT, Paya Lebar. She was hungry so I told her let's go for Lunch. It was late around 1.15 PM

Went to McDonalds had some food. She is small around 48kg, Small boobs, Age may look like 35. Not very young..

After chit chat, told her whether she want some rest as she was working in the morning and it is sunny outside to walk. So she agree and we went to geylang..Visited couple of hotels all said full.

Then one hotel asked me to wait 60 minutes to get a room. No choice I have to wait. This helper is afraid someone will take video share in TikTok. So she was hesitated. I paid for hotel and walk along the main road. then went to one Parata stall had Milo.. waited 60 minutes..

Went back got hotel

Session 1
Took shower, she was laughing and shy.. Started with Birthday suit entertainment. She gave me a good BBJ. After while CIM . unable to control.

Session 2
Went into Petting for nearly 30 minutes. She got orgasms during this time
She was moaning continuously. I was afraid someone may knock door.

After relaxing

Session 3
She was on top of me ridding. She was moaning.. It was good. tight and she was completely wet. Water flowing like juice..lol Had good fun..

She did not expect any money. Given the satisfaction, I gave her $50 for her expenses. It is small but I don't want to spoil the market.

Overall satisfied but getting room is a challenge. I don't know any other option especially on Sundays afternoon.
Can try asking her to take off day on Sat or Weekdays. Just tell the employer that her good friend is off on that day.

But this is for pure banging type and they will not get to meet any of their friends.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 30-05-2021, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Can try asking her to take off day on Sat or Weekdays. Just tell the employer that her good friend is off on that day.

But this is for pure banging type and they will not get to meet any of their friends.
Fantastic idea 💡

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 30-05-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

sometimes i woner..those families with very sexy fdw. how can the hubby reli tahan? esp if the fdw is those super fun loving type and like to wear sexily + hubby drives, sure got chance to bring fdw out and strike out some long term agreement, esp if the fdw is in need of $? wat u guys think?
Old 30-05-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
sometimes i woner..those families with very sexy fdw. how can the hubby reli tahan? esp if the fdw is those super fun loving type and like to wear sexily + hubby drives, sure got chance to bring fdw out and strike out some long term agreement, esp if the fdw is in need of $? wat u guys think?
If u hang out with maids before, u will know the answer. Many maids look innocent but u nv know what they doing. U will nv get the answer from the maid herself but her friends will let out the secret to u.
Old 30-05-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

U see some those old bangla indian fw handsome or not, if u r a woman u can bring yourself to let them screw or not. If maids can just open leg let these fw screw, u still think they looking for handsome men? See birdy they crazy already.
Old 30-05-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
If u hang out with maids before, u will know the answer. Many maids look innocent but u nv know what they doing. U will nv get the answer from the maid herself but her friends will let out the secret to u.
ya was thinking also... cos temptation is too great... somemore if they wear singlets n shorts everyday at home... all its needed is eye contact to sense if other party is willing to go to the dark side... day n night can play until siao... damn shiok.
Old 30-05-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
ya was thinking also... cos temptation is too great... somemore if they wear singlets n shorts everyday at home... all its needed is eye contact to sense if other party is willing to go to the dark side... day n night can play until siao... damn shiok.
U think too much. Women catch such signs easily.

Never shit in your own backyard. Women charter in sg don’t play play.

Besides you never know what your maid will do since she got something on you.

I ever upz a maid and she share that she can control her male boss well (ask for extra off days / occasional cash rewards) cos her male boss upz her before and scare she leak out to his wife.
Old 30-05-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
U think too much. Women catch such signs easily.

Never shit in your own backyard. Women charter in sg don’t play play.

Besides you never know what your maid will do since she got something on you.

I ever upz a maid and she share that she can control her male boss well (ask for extra off days / occasional cash rewards) cos her male boss upz her before and scare she leak out to his wife.
as long no traces of messages or stuff, her words against his words ma.. unless she secretly take video lo.. else how to verify?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1