The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-05-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
White Knights are every where, I have my fair share from them too

Once I passed a maid's contact to one WK. he tried but did not score, So he told me he will quit contacting her. Come that Sunday, maid is free, so I jio her for an afternoon bed session.

Following Monday, WK ask me how was my Sunday, so I just told him I rtf her in the afternoon, all was fine until later that evening, I was bombard by the maid integration, asking how come some one know we go hotel? Is he my friend etc..

Message the WK but no reply, WK blocked me a few min later. Shitty person.

That why I dont share anymore.

Happy Bonking everyone
Wow what a big piece of shit that guy is.
Freaking loser
Old 31-05-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
White Knights are every where, I have my fair share from them too
This is good post and thank you for sharing. Wat other encounters from WK does other bros faces. Best is post pics with blurring out important details that may giveaway.
Old 31-05-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Yesterday i met my J girl for long fucking session, she was damn horny and tight Managed to get her in hotel for her whole off day expect for going out to buy lunch. Total i spent 120 for hotel from 9am till 6pm and lunch for 25, i use dayuse for booking of room. Only required 1 ic for check-in as i ask her to wait somewhere while i do the check in. Once inside room, she start to attack(kiss and touch my dick) me

She is the type that do not allow to take photo but after some talking and fucking , she allowed me to take without her face. Fuck 2 time before going for lunch, she was damn hungry for my cock. After first round, she will hug me and touch my dick while i was resting.

How she perform in bed i will not share much, it is in my video if you able to get.

To be cont....part 2 for pussy pic?

I have 2 video but not going to share here, for those who have high power and something for exchange, i might consider to share with you. Fake account and newbie dun even try to pm me as i will not reply. For those who wanted me to share my contact, sorry it is not FOC

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 31-05-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
Yesterday i met my J girl for long fucking session, she was damn horny and tight Managed to get her in hotel for her whole off day expect for going out to buy lunch. Total i spent 120 for hotel from 9am till 6pm and lunch for 25, i use dayuse for booking of room. Only required 1 ic for check-in as i ask her to wait somewhere while i do the check in. Once inside room, she start to attack(kiss and touch my dick) me
Can share which hotel bro?
Old 31-05-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 0
Somerset21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSomerset21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yesterday i met my J girl for long fucking session, she was damn horny and tight Managed to get her in hotel for her whole off day expect for going out to buy lunch.

The nipples and areolas very dark....
Old 31-05-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
Shangchi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShangchi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Wah looks like employers house man. Hahaha see the baby toy at the wall there. If the employer is on the site The Maid gg already. Sure kenna big time...heheh or maybe sir can show the video to The Maid and ask her provide same service to him? Hahahahha
Feel it is legit too lol

My ex-Indon maid brought her bangala bf home to fuck, I was still in sec sch & just return home in time to see their action

I notice the handsome fairer bangala gets the Pinoy DH, the indon usually get the less handsome 1

Old 31-05-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

nowadays since GL not in operation, horns may grow and fun time at home may be more prevalent.
Old 31-05-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 934 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
To be cont....part 2 for pussy pic?
Lovely. Her skin is dark. Is she Indian helper by any chance? ANyway, awesome catch

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 31-05-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Lovely. Her skin is dark. Is she Indian helper by any chance? ANyway, awesome catch
She is from indo

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 31-05-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster

The pussy before pump.

After pump her hard.

I really like how she able to blow me anytime after i pump her.

Old 01-06-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shangchi View Post
Feel it is legit too lol

My ex-Indon maid brought her bangala bf home to fuck, Ie less handsome 1

Bro sorry to ask , The video is your maid ? They allow you take ? This maid very sexy 😍

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 01-06-2021, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3925 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The pussy before pump.

After pump her hard.

I really like how she able to blow me anytime after i pump her.
Did you CIP her bro. Thanks for your good sharing btw.
Old 01-06-2021, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 4
PandanMantou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shangchi View Post
Feel it is legit too lol

My ex-Indon maid brought her bangala bf home to fuck, I was still in sec sch & just return home in time to see their action

I notice the handsome fairer bangala gets the Pinoy DH, the indon usually get the less handsome 1

Careful bro, not sure what will be stolen at home.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox_2046 View Post
Anyone wanna exchange?
Currently have one 30s pinay. Easy to up.

This contact like don’t respond much.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Did you CIP her bro. Thanks for your good sharing btw.
First shot i did not control and shoot half inside her as she ride me damn hard
After that she keep say need to drink alot of lime juice She was super horny and wet, total 4 shot was given to her. Most of the time is cim and she will cont suck till you dry before go toilet.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1