The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2012, 12:35 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
minicooper12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

I'll be going back Melbourne early March and gonna take a look at Tope St for sure. Hope to bonk some Korean
Old 31-01-2012, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knackers View Post

Went also to try out japans reccomendation of Clayton rd. Massage was in the kitchen but that didn't really bother me ( she could cook lunch whilst massaging me hehe ) I saw Aussie girl Julie around 30 yr old I guess and nice set of tits. Started straight away on my legs with casual brush pasts and I thought this is a certainty. Overall massage skills around 4/10 but friendly girl. Asked if I want extra and I gave the nod. Pretty good HJ skills and blew all over her hand and she smiled nicely at me. I am going to see her again ( although I prefer asians ) a few more visits and I think I can get more from her. Although I want to try Sarah, unfortunately she was not available.

WIR... Yes a new challenge for me after giving up with holiday calm
Ooo...kitchen sounds kinky. Care to share or gimme a bigger hint?
Old 01-02-2012, 06:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nortie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Can't hard wait mate!
Yeah, look forward to trying some of these places. Just need to work out where they are!
Old 01-02-2012, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
japan11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re:

Quote:
I have been frequenting Holiday calm alot lately in my quest to get success. I have been seeing Luba and also Tina. From many visits to see Luba plenty of accidental brushing with fingers and offer to DIY but declined. Tina will give you a fantastic massage 10/10 in my book but no extras at all. So unfortunately this place is run tighter than a bloody submarine but great massage.

Went also to try out japans reccomendation of Clayton rd. Massage was in the kitchen but that didn't really bother me ( she could cook lunch whilst massaging me hehe ) I saw Aussie girl Julie around 30 yr old I guess and nice set of tits. Started straight away on my legs with casual brush pasts and I thought this is a certainty. Overall massage skills around 4/10 but friendly girl. Asked if I want extra and I gave the nod. Pretty good HJ skills and blew all over her hand and she smiled nicely at me. I am going to see her again ( although I prefer asians ) a few more visits and I think I can get more from her. Although I want to try Sarah, unfortunately she was not available.

WIR... Yes a new challenge for me after giving up with holiday calm
Good work i want to try other girls there as well but i only like big tits !! so lets see
Old 01-02-2012, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshii View Post
Ooo...kitchen sounds kinky. Care to share or gimme a bigger hint?

She might make you a dessert after sex too if you're lucky. Ha!!!
Old 01-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

now you're making me thoughts run wild
Old 01-02-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro..
Any foot mistress in Melbourne where they allow slave to kneel and kiss their feet, get slapped by their feet and finally cum by their feet.

I would prefer Fair complexion and pretty lady between 20-28.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:44 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshii View Post
now you're making me thoughts run wild
You behaveee!!!
Old 03-02-2012, 08:31 AM
Samster (M)

Flirty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited Butterfly in blackburn, all the three girls were fairly mature, no Korean or prc (only European, South American). Had to walk out Watch out for neighboring traffic as sometimes the other businesses are working late indoors.

Anyone know where to find RnT or FS places which have some good young Korean or prc girls around the eastern suburbs or box hill?
Old 03-02-2012, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
DouX_X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flirty View Post
Just visited Butterfly in blackburn, all the three girls were fairly mature, no Korean or prc (only European, South American). Had to walk out Watch out for neighboring traffic as sometimes the other businesses are working late indoors.

Anyone know where to find RnT or FS places which have some good young Korean or prc girls around the eastern suburbs or box hill?
Oriental angles in blackburn not far from where butterfly is.
And if you dun mind a bit of drive, there is one called sth eastern in those industry are in Mitcham
Old 03-02-2012, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
pinisUpinisME deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flirty View Post

Qualities of Butterfly in Blackburn is very bad. I've been there twice (in case my 1st was just bad luck) but it is really disappointing.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Samster (M)

mrzhct deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros,

I've been living in melbourne for a few years and have got to say, the standard of caucasian girls in the houses here are downright dreadful. Whenever I entertain friends from singapore and they want to see some white goods, i bring them to places like gotham etc, and needless to say they are very disappointed. Fat, ugly, old lol. Totally different from the hot white chicks you see in melbourne central.

I also notice most sg bros here end up frequenting korean and asian girls in general. I must admit some of the korean girls really look like models, especially those from tope st, damn some of them can pass off as members of girls generation lol.

Also I don't meet a lot of singaporeans in melbourne. Where are all you guys hiding? We should organise a melb meet up to chiong!
Old 05-02-2012, 09:47 AM
Samster (M)

Flirty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
If you go to page 3 she is under..... Sexy Leanne xxx she changed her name but it's definatly her

Found her to be ok. Also seems to have changed her menu. Readvertised in cracker.

Bj= 7/10
Tits 6/10
Fj= 6/10
Rtf: nope, felt her moans fake (then again who's made genuine ones!), and there's plenty of other white goods on cracker. Though all seem to be very expensive.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrzhct View Post
Also I don't meet a lot of singaporeans in melbourne. Where are all you guys hiding? We should organise a melb meet up to chiong!

Some people gotta work mate. Ha!!!
Old 07-02-2012, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Some people gotta work mate. Ha!!!
Wah u work on Fri and Sat nite meh?? So hardworking ah?? LOLZ
Anyway I have just been back from a nice long holiday in Sg...ktv there happening sia with all them Viet girls hehehehe. So much cheaper and can cim also. Too bad not enough vit M to try more. 70/1/1 for PRC girl with cim so far still cannot find in Aus Cant wait to go back there again muahaha. So any good line ups at Tope recently?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1