The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 29-04-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
It looks like another Man Shitty run to the title, actually I was hoping for once someone else other then them wins it.
Better let Man City win so that the FFP legal suit will be clear cut that they cheated. Not sure when that day will come.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 29-04-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Initially I was on your line of thinking save for United of course.

But recently when Arsenal was on the up I suddenly noticed some of their fans disrespecting Liverpool's achievements over the last few years, saying we only won 1 PL, compared to Gunners 3 PLs and saying we should only be sitting with Leicester and Blackburn. What??!!

Fact of the matter is we took City all the way to the last day in recent years, not forgetting all those 90+ points end of season results.

If not for this Oil rich State backed City, we would probably have won at least 2 more PLs in these recent years.

Also in those recent years we have won ALL the trophies up for grabs. At least 2 of which, Arsenal have still yet to win - CL & CWC.

No doubt I am shocked and very disappointed with what has happened to us this season.

But I am still very proud and happy with all that Jurgen Klopp has achieved at his time in Anfield thus far. Nothing can take away all the joy and happiness his teams have given me during his tenure thus far.

Quote:
It looks like another Man Shitty run to the title, actually I was hoping for once someone else other then them wins it.
Old 29-04-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

100% with you on this one bro!

Quote:
The only time i hope RM beat someone and win..
Old 01-05-2023, 01:32 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-05-2023, 06:04 AM
Samster

Amazing game!!

Why can't Liverpool played like this at the start of campaign. With players fit again and a little bit tweak of 4-3-3 to 3-2-2-3 system, started to win.

TAA playing in a pivot 6 with Fabinho.

Lovely to see Jota still have time to look at the gk before taking his shot and scored the winner at 95 min. This is after Richarlison equalized at 3-3 at 93 min and doing the pigeon dance with Son.

Old 01-05-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Pure cinema drama this game, i mean even Klopp pulls a hamstring celebrating the winner in front of the fourth official, this game deserves an Oscar with a health warning

That said, it should not have come to this but for our shitty defending both in defence and midfield, which has cost us dearly the whole season but luckily not this match. We need to fix these problems properly before the start of next season.

If Jota and Diaz were fully fit the entire season we would probably be comfortably in the Top 4 now, oh well it is what it is.

Must say I like the looks of Gakpo, reminds me of Newcastle's young striker sensation Alexander Isak.

As for Richarlison and Son, they can chicken dance their way to Europa Conference League

Lastly, interesting Klopp did not fist punch in front of the Kop after we trashed United 7 nil but did just that after this game. Shows you Jurgen still cares and has the passion. Hope he has not brought on trouble to himself after making those highly charged comments against ref Paul Tierney postmatch though.
Old 01-05-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Hope he has not brought on trouble to himself after making those highly charged comments against ref Paul Tierney postmatch though.
As usual, supporting Liverpool is bad for the heart and our hairline. You cannot take away his combative nature. It's who he is. He has mellowed down a lot. He used to run all over the pitch to hug and celebrate with his players.

We have started to prepare for next season. He will give those players who will be around more time on the pitch to gel together. Which means Matip will be around next season and I feel sorry for Nat Phillips for not getting his chance to impress
Old 01-05-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

What a match! Pool without fail will always give 100% entertainment value to its fans n viewers!
This match is a Deja Vu of the classic Pool / Newcastle match in 97'.. Pool were up 3-0, Newcastle equalised to 3-3 in the dying secs n Fowler headed in the winner in injury time..
Old 03-05-2023, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool vs Fulham xx 4-1

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 03-05-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 753 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool vs Fulham

SCORE PREDICTION: 3-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 03-05-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Liverpool vs Fulham

lawro : 2-0
Old 03-05-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Liverpool vs Fulham

Liverpool are on the run of W

I say 2-1

My Daily Star column
Old 04-05-2023, 05:00 AM
Samster

Old 04-05-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

It was another crappy performance against Fulham. With the way Pool is playing, I don't think Pool deserves to finish top 4..
Old 05-05-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool v Brentford x-x 1-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65443179

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1