The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2012, 06:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Wah u work on Fri and Sat nite meh?? So hardworking ah?? LOLZ
Anyway I have just been back from a nice long holiday in Sg...ktv there happening sia with all them Viet girls hehehehe. So much cheaper and can cim also. Too bad not enough vit M to try more. 70/1/1 for PRC girl with cim so far still cannot find in Aus Cant wait to go back there again muahaha. So any good line ups at Tope recently?

Times are bad my friend

I know exact what u meant of Singapore...Was back awhile back after a long time...Mannn...Even the HC are Great & Cheap!!!

Having been back to Tope but was @ Candy Club last nite...Tried this tall, slim K chick call Crystal...Another bad choice, another $130 wasted! That's why I need to work overtime to cover all these losses
Old 08-02-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
DouX_X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Times are bad my friend

I know exact what u meant of Singapore...Was back awhile back after a long time...Mannn...Even the HC are Great & Cheap!!!

Having been back to Tope but was @ Candy Club last nite...Tried this tall, slim K chick call Crystal...Another bad choice, another $130 wasted! That's why I need to work overtime to cover all these losses
Bro, u should stop going there! they only supply PRC during daytime
Old 08-02-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
Valiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyValiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrzhct View Post
Dear bros,

I've been living in melbourne for a few years and have got to say, the standard of caucasian girls in the houses here are downright dreadful. Whenever I entertain friends from singapore and they want to see some white goods, i bring them to places like gotham etc, and needless to say they are very disappointed. Fat, ugly, old lol. Totally different from the hot white chicks you see in melbourne central.
Dude, that's where Strip Clubs come in!

Bring them to King Street or Kittens... though if have urge after, then head to Tope, etc..
Old 08-02-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yet again I've been left blue-balled...

Went to this AMP in South Melbourne round the corner from a big supermarket.

Doors are locked although the ladies are just sitting in the room. A good sign for things to come, or so I thought.

Massage wasn't bad. Got a uni girl with a pleasant face. Could shed some pounds but she's got the kind of face I don't mind for that kind of size. Not he most talkative of girls so I had to put in some effort in m hour long session. That effort though didn't quite pay off unfortunately. Perhaps I go her talking about too much, but she picked up the bags when she finished. I panicked and quickly asked her if there was anything else on offer. She calmly replied there was nothing and the boss didn't want them to offer extras even though I've heard otherwise.

Anyways she relented to a HJ for $20. No touching or showing. Good girl tried for almost 10mins before I called time out. It wasn't bad but I need more than just someone touching me. Oh well... Will head back and try someone else.

Tina works Mondays and Wednesdays while school's still out.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Kai189 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

aw.... if i am still there.. i will chio u weekly. i remember going to this
place with a planet.. maybe its closed down but wow.. bath in jacuzi.. blow etc. went to some smaller joints.. happened a few yrs ago when i was there for a few years.. missed the aussie lifestyle..
Personal Holocaust.
Foreclosure of a dream.
Old 09-02-2012, 03:24 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouX_X View Post
Bro, u should stop going there! they only supply PRC during daytime

Sigh Everywhere also seems to be really boring these days too. Where have all those good old times gone?
Old 09-02-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
akuma6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Checked out Romantics in Brunswick on Monday around noon. Only two WLs on, Grace and Ruby. Both PRC but not pretty enough for me. Although Grace was quite decent, tall and had large C cup natural breasts (so she says).

So then off I went to Candy Club. 3 WLs on, and I chose the prettiest one, Tina.

Name: Tina
Looks: 8/10. Very pretty. Young, 22 years old. From South Korea.
Body: 9/10. Smooth skin, nice grabbable ass, slim with good curves and no signs of tummy fat. Although she was telling me she was dieting and wants and even slimmer body, so maybe she'll be a 10 the next time I see her. haha.
Boobs: A cups. Nice small tasty brown nipples. Definitely not for those that like big tits. But I didn't mind coz she was very pretty.
BBBJ: 6/10. Good suction at times, but felt some teeth at times. But it can be excused since she did tell me she's only been working for a month.
Kissing: N/A. I don't kiss. And she didn't try to kiss me either.
Fingering/painting: N/A. I don't do this either. haha
Catbath: 5/10. Passable, but nothing special.
Rimming: N/A. Didn't get this, and didn't ask for it. Would have liked to receive it though.
FJ: 9/10. Tight and wet. Started off with a slow CG. No fake moaning. Moved on to missionary with her legs wide open and begging for me to fuck her. Fucked her with long thrusts where she genuinely moaned and was really enjoying it, moving her hips in sync with my thrusts and licking my ear like mad. Then on to doggie where I pumped her tight pussy in overdrive while grabbing her nice ass. She was climaxing and her screams of ecstasy excited me and pushed me over the edge.
RTF: Yes, if i'm feeling in the mood for some korean, and after she's had a bit more experience to improve her catbath and BJ skills. Really enjoyed the genuine FJ though, so I hope she doesn't end up adopting the fake moans. She says she only works there on Mondays, and she's at 39 tope other days. Don't know what name she uses there though.

Anyone know where I can get some pretty caucasions? Don't have to be model material, but has to be better than average.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:36 AM
Samster

Good man for the FR mate
Old 14-02-2012, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
niama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does anyone know if the rates have gone up this new lunar new year? either night time/day time rate?
Old 15-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
worm1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Date: 04/02/2012
Time : 2.00 pm
Place: 39 Tope St South Melbourne
Name : Bo (i think don't quite remember her name)
Origin: KimChi
Face:8/10 (my liking)
Height : 155cm
Skin Color : not so fair but smooth
Body:7/10
Boobs: A cup with dark nipple but saggy
FK/DFK: 10/10 She ask for it....may be got chemistry
BJ:8/10 like it because she was looking at me licking my little bro (No CAP)
GFE:10/10 like bf for her
WIR: Yes but heart say try other kimchi
Damage:125 (30 minutes) + 30 Itips
Old 15-02-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
th3mgoroth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by worm1977 View Post
Date: 04/02/2012
Time : 2.00 pm
Place: 39 Tope St South Melbourne
Name : Bo (i think don't quite remember her name)
Origin: KimChi
Face:8/10 (my liking)
Height : 155cm
Skin Color : not so fair but smooth
Body:7/10
Boobs: A cup with dark nipple but saggy
FK/DFK: 10/10 She ask for it....may be got chemistry
GFE:10/10 like bf for her
WIR: Yes but heart say try other kimchi
Damage:125 (30 minutes) + 30 Itips
This is a funny dude. LOL........
Old 15-02-2012, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3mgoroth View Post

Isn't it a Beauty mate?!
Old 15-02-2012, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket;6$$$$80

Isn't it a Beauty mate?!
A man meat may be another man poison. For me she pretty. Don't compare with Korean drama queens!!!! Lol
Old 15-02-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
A man meat may be another man poison. For me she pretty. Don't compare with Korean drama queens!!!! Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3mgoroth View Post
Skill is 6/10 but additional 2/10 is she look enjoy do it. Who know Cheong master can teach me a few more tips of writing good fr
Old 15-02-2012, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
th3mgoroth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Skill is 6/10 but additional 2/10 is she look enjoy do it. Who know Cheong master can teach me a few more tips of writing good fr
Sorry Bro, no offence. It just sound funny to me the first time when I read your FR that she was looking at "you licking your little bro"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1