The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-06-2009, 04:24 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
wow lan oui, Starbucks, you considered roadside coffee shop

sorry, like that I lim loong kang chwee....... paiseh paiseh, different league....

me Cash not enough............

you really buffer me!!!!!
No lah.....it looks like Starbuck but not Starbuck dunno what name but price almost like Starbuck....KNN!

I buy you coffee.....ok or not?
Old 30-06-2009, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post

I buy you coffee.....ok or not?
Ok na... black coffee no sugar na.
Old 30-06-2009, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksoff View Post
.. went straight from the quicky's apartment to my lovely warm gf waiting in my bed at home :-)
So you survived the body check (wow, spare ammo some more!)
Quote:
..short thai girl playing bass in a rock band makes me horny guaranteed; however she isn't available for bonking, the drinks are ex and the place is full of snooty farang women. Otherwise it's fine, good music, nice looks.
Good heads up. Gotta be careful if I pop by, I might lose my pants once the ex FB + her cronies start badgering me for drinks (you know thai big blxxdy face thingy). Then potential customers harvest crop. Or maybe I shd walk with a swagger, so they can wai to me thinking I'm the okt with bevy FLs
Old 01-07-2009, 07:56 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Can no problem.....! Come come...!
Old 01-07-2009, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
So you survived the body check (wow, spare ammo some more!)
It's not a purely romantic arrangement, although benefits are more "in kind" than strictly "in cash".

Further down that soi is Queen's Park, a backwater of about 20 beer bars, many with pool tables, some karaokes -- so there are many more girls available than those sidewalk bars in the soi. I ended up there last night. Might be good for a budget bonk if you're not looking for a SYT. Gal told me her salary from the bar 4000/month ..

I was also gently refused entry to a Jap place in soi 18, the only English I could read is "Snack" something. Some wholesome young girls sitting outside. In fact I didn't ask if I could go in .. just "tee nee mee arai?" and the answer was a pause and a "regretful" ".. nooooooooooo" ..
Old 01-07-2009, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
you so bitter how you drink Viet coffee with 50% condensed milk...
Old 01-07-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
...down that soi is Queen's Park, a backwater of about 20 beer bars, many with pool tables, some karaokes -- so there are many more girls available than those sidewalk bars in the soi. I ended up there last night. Might be good for a budget bonk if you're not looking for a SYT. Gal told me her salary from the bar 4000/month ..
Hmm.. sounds interesting, when I skive from my side dish. So there's more to common places of nana and SC. And to think I restricted my walkabout last few trips to SC (when I was staying sub soi 23 Admiral).
Quote:
..also gently refused entry to a Jap place in soi 18, the only English I could read is "Snack" something. Some wholesome young girls sitting outside. In fact I didn't ask if I could go in .. just "tee nee mee arai?" and the answer was a pause and a "regretful" ".. nooooooooooo" ..
Would have thought that some soi 33's jap clientele target bars do that. Couple years back, I ventured into 1 jap ktv bar soi 33. Bf was deceiving at bht500 -with a expensive catch minimum LD drinks. Not that gals could stand test of light, sans makeup (or like what the cat dragged in). But the japs and koreans were lapping it up
Old 01-07-2009, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So there's more to common places of nana and SC.
That there most assuredly is. But if you are very careful, Nana and SC (and Patpong) is still the best value for money sleaze that I've found in Bangkok. If there is any other place in this city where you can walk in and pick a naked 40kg girl with standup boobs to sit on your lap within 5 minutes, staying there for 30 or 40 minutes, while looking at more naked girls with at least 3 or 4 just right, and walk out with the bill less than 300 baht, I'd like to hear about it. Of course not in every bar, and being friendly does help, but not so hard to find.

Quote:
Would have thought that some soi 33's jap clientele target bars do that.
I often wonder. There's jap places in Soi 22, in Thong Lo, in Ekkamai .. usually I don't try, but I was in a little Jap bar in Soi Thong Lo that seems to be sort of inbetween: normal sushi/sake place, but have LD on the menu also. Waitresses treating Jap uncles like kings. But no raba raba.

Quote:
Not that gals could stand test of light, sans makeup (or like what the cat dragged in).
Yes mostly seemed like that to me also walking Soi 33 and Soi Thaniya.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Further down that soi is Queen's Park, a backwater of about 20 beer bars, many with pool tables, some karaokes -- so there are many more girls available than those sidewalk bars in the soi. I ended up there last night. Might be good for a budget bonk if you're not looking for a SYT. Gal told me her salary from the bar 4000/month ..

I was also gently refused entry to a Jap place in soi 18, the only English I could read is "Snack" something. Some wholesome young girls sitting outside. In fact I didn't ask if I could go in .. just "tee nee mee arai?" and the answer was a pause and a "regretful" ".. nooooooooooo" ..
Your off the beaten track explorations never cease to amaze me. We need more cuntmando samsters like you to clear the mine fields first.

Quote:
That there most assuredly is. But if you are very careful, Nana and SC (and Patpong) is still the best value for money sleaze that I've found in Bangkok. If there is any other place in this city where you can walk in and pick a naked 40kg girl with standup boobs to sit on your lap within 5 minutes, staying there for 30 or 40 minutes, while looking at more naked girls with at least 3 or 4 just right, and walk out with the bill less than 300 baht, I'd like to hear about it. Of course not in every bar, and being friendly does help, but not so hard to find.
Fully agreed! Provided you go easy on the lady drinks.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 22
sxzx4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysxzx4u deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First of all, want to thanks bro who previously advice me onwhere to stay and cheong when i'm in Thonglor.

Sadly; working like hell in Bangkok. Too tired to venture into MP. haiz

Only manage to go for 1 massage in hotel as they operate till 2am. But it was an aunty.

Any bro here have contact to FL whom can come to hotel? As i'm going there again for any few "Working Days"
Old 01-07-2009, 05:09 PM
SamSter

Quote:
I often wonder. There's jap places in Soi 22, in Thong Lo, in Ekkamai .. usually I don't try, but I was in a little Jap bar in Soi Thong Lo that seems to be sort of inbetween: normal sushi/sake place, but have LD on the menu also. Waitresses treating Jap uncles like kings. But no raba raba.

Yes mostly seemed like that to me also walking Soi 33 and Soi Thaniya.
Thanks to people like you, we are under-standing BKK better....keep it cumming....! Great FR!
Old 01-07-2009, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Bangkok Field Report

Good everything sir, will you be in bkk next week ;-p i will be there on 8 july - 11 july ya!

Chok-dee khrup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Thanks to people like you, we are under-standing BKK better....keep it cumming....! Great FR!
Old 02-07-2009, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxzx4u View Post
Sadly; working like hell in Bangkok. Too tired to venture into MP. haiz. Only manage to go for 1 massage in hotel as they operate till 2am. But it was an aunty.
Any bro here have contact to FL whom can come to hotel?
Most massage joints avail "takeway". No need to resort to Tony's tea (or towel) lady again One kaki even tried to chat up the young gal changing the bed linen!

And didn't you try LMP's Mc-delivery FLs??

There's always the "cash and grab" at Soi Cowboy.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Most massage joints avail "takeway". No need to resort to Tony's tea (or towel) lady again One kaki even tried to chat up the young gal changing the bed linen!
And didn't you try LMP's Mc-delivery FLs??
There's always the "cash and grab" at Soi Cowboy.
LMP's Mc-delivery FLs still in operation ??
Old 02-07-2009, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
LMP's Mc-delivery FLs still in operation ??
Bro, me no wiser. Merely asking bro sxzx4u (think he posted earlier to try).

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1