The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 08-08-2007, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

can t belive that shabby predicted that pool will be champions on football focus last nite
Old 08-08-2007, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
can t belive that shabby predicted that pool will be champions on football focus last nite
Sometimes i think he is an IDIOT... even I wont dare to predict anything higher than 2nd...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay
can't belive that shabby predicted that pool will be champions on football focus last nite
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Sometimes i think he is an IDIOT... even I wont dare to predict anything higher than 2nd...
Sometimes? I have regarded that bayi as an idiot ALL OF THE TIME.
But then again, you guys must think I'm the even bigger idiot ... 'coz I have $500 on Pool to end up as EPL winners next May.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:45 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
But then again, you guys must think I'm the even bigger idiot ... 'coz I have $500 on Pool to end up as EPL winners next May
Good luck ! At the end of the season, I don't wish to hear you say this to me again :
just take it as I engaged a FL & ended up with a baby elephant .......
Old 08-08-2007, 11:49 PM
Samster

KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon
Good luck!
At the end of the season, I don't wish to hear you say this to me again:
just take it as I engaged a FL & ended up with a baby elephant .......
Hahaha ...
Bopian ... just gotta stay true to my religion.
You'll never walk alone,
Old 08-08-2007, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Haha... Dunno leh... If yes means I get to meet her!
between u n her lah... good luck, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
you marrying no need to spend what, you little mermaid can get married in the sea with all the seafood on the house.
u think what... wifey dont want "under the sea"!

Quote:
bunny say go out with us must wear at least a few panties for protection...
u talked to her liao ah??? bloody hell, hand fast, leg fat hor? kns, if u had spoken to her, u would have already told her that we r looking for a more permanent pub to watch footy together. saw her post in her thread still asking people where they r watching the games!!!

and tell her no need so many panties lah... wear chastity belt can liao, i will safekeep the key for her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfclan View Post
good excuse to have the dinner at rest.....hmmmm

just joking, congrats on your wedding bro.
my thoughts exactly... end up we (read: she!) decided to have our ROM first in sep, then our wedding dinner next year.

haiz... now running around looking for a nice restaurant for the solemnisation and the reception after. any nice hotel restaurants have nice food, can recommend? kekeke...
Old 09-08-2007, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
saw her post in her thread still asking people where they r watching the games!!!
I gather from talking to her ... she's still more into watching the games on her own at home.

Quote:
haiz... now running around looking for a nice restaurant for the solemnisation and the reception after. any nice hotel restaurants have nice food, can recommend? kekeke...
I had my wedding reception done together with the solemnisation too.
On that note, make sure you choose your JP wisely ... some of these grassroots type speak hokkien-slanged English, really spoil the show.

If you still wanna stick to hotels with reasonably good food, then try Marina Mandarin ... besides the 2 ballrooms, there have another restaurant-looking set-up just one level above the lobby. Think this place can be set-up nicely for the solemnisation.
Can't remember the name they call it, but you will not missed it ... it has this round flight of staircase leading from the lobby level.

If you only hosting a small number of guests, then I'd recommend Carlton Hotel ... food is really good but their ballroom on the 2nd level can only hold no more than 8 tables, I think.

If you have only restaurants left to consider, then I think you should take a look at Noble House ... food's definitely good but dunno if you'd mind some of your guests having their views blocked while you are being solemnised.

If you have no budget constraints, then you can consider Lei Garden or Li Bai too ...
You'll never walk alone,
Old 09-08-2007, 03:05 AM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
I gather from talking to her ... she's still more into watching the games on her own at home.
yup, guess as much. think those horny bros here lah, trying to get her to break into their new jerseys. scared her off liao lor!!!

I had my wedding reception done together with the solemnisation too.
On that note, make sure you choose your JP wisely ... some of these grassroots type speak hokkien-slanged English, really spoil the show.

If you still wanna stick to hotels with reasonably good food, then try Marina Mandarin ... besides the 2 ballrooms, there have another restaurant-looking set-up just one level above the lobby. Think this place can be set-up nicely for the solemnisation.
Can't remember the name they call it, but you will not missed it ... it has this round flight of staircase leading from the lobby level.

If you only hosting a small number of guests, then I'd recommend Carlton Hotel ... food is really good but their ballroom on the 2nd level can only hold no more than 8 tables, I think.

If you have only restaurants left to consider, then I think you should take a look at Noble House ... food's definitely good but dunno if you'd mind some of your guests having their views blocked while you are being solemnised.

If you have no budget constraints, then you can consider Lei Garden or Li Bai too ...
[/QUOTE]

hah! experience counts! didnt think of the fact that the solemniser might turn out to be more in tune with the hokkien language.

i would try to get OC to go try the food at marina mandarin this weekend. in fact, our first choice was goodwood park but then it was closed for renovations. haiz... and 1 more thing, we tried carlton recently and the food sucked big time!!! knew it was quite good but something happened. guess so far our first choice would have to be olive tree at intercon cos that was where we had our first proper date. but a bit small though...

if i had no buget constraints, i wouldnt be sweating one minute and silently celebrating the next when ritz told wifey that they already had 2 receptions that day and couldnt accomodate us anymore!!! sorry, but my surname isnt lee and i certainly dont own a money printing machine.

bro king, thanks very much for your suggestions and very important reminder. drinks on me when we finally get to meet up to watch games. for bros who took offence that i went out of point, sorry about it, my bad.
Old 09-08-2007, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
hah! experience counts! didnt think of the fact that the solemniser might turn out to be more in tune with the hokkien language.
Hope I dun give you the wrong idea that they are all like that.
Specifically, there's a certain Mr Tan who happens to be the most popular solemniser becoz he does this like getai style ... he can be solemnising for up to 5 couples in one day!! He's popular not becoz he's good but becoz he's readily available for bookings.
What you should be looking at are those JPs who are lawyers or doctors by profession ... or even priests or pastors, but I guess they normally won't do it for you in a hotel or a restaurant unless you are from their church itself.

Quote:
if i had no buget constraints, i wouldnt be sweating one minute and silently celebrating the next when ritz told wifey that they already had 2 receptions that day and couldnt accomodate us anymore!!!
I know what you mean ... during my 1st wedding in 99 - their cheapest menu was 999+++, with a min restriction of 40 tables for weekdays or 50 tables for weekends!! It was as if they weren't really even interested in my small business deal.
You'll never walk alone,
Old 09-08-2007, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hope I dun give you the wrong idea that they are all like that.
Specifically, there's a certain Mr Tan who happens to be the most popular solemniser becoz he does this like getai style ... he can be solemnising for up to 5 couples in one day!! He's popular not becoz he's good but becoz he's readily available for bookings.
What you should be looking at are those JPs who are lawyers or doctors by profession ... or even priests or pastors, but I guess they normally won't do it for you in a hotel or a restaurant unless you are from their church itself.
dont think my father-in-law would be too amused with that certain mr tan, although i suspect my parents would be tickled pink! was recommended my colleague's solemniser, straight to the point and no frills. guess the guests also want it over and done with, so that they can attack the buffet table right?

Quote:
I know what you mean ... during my 1st wedding in 99 - their cheapest menu was 999+++, with a min restriction of 40 tables for weekdays or 50 tables for weekends!! It was as if they weren't really even interested in my small business deal.
haiz... tell me about it. escaped the solemnisation reception but not the wedding dinner, thus the delay till early next year. OC even asked me if i was having any financial issues with ritz and that she could help me if i did. she probably saw me squirm when they mentioned the prices. no choice but to bear with it lor...

but do remind me to make OC dead drunk so that i can try bonking one of the bridesmaid on our wedding day!!! hahaha... u the man lah!!! cheers.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sometimes? I have regarded that bayi as an idiot ALL OF THE TIME.
But then again, you guys must think I'm the even bigger idiot ... 'coz I have $500 on Pool to end up as EPL winners next May.
u r not the only one bro i got $100 riding on pool.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
u r not the only one bro i got $100 riding on pool
I only down 50 as a form of support to the club!

Sorry but cant help sidetrack abit.. Saw Felicia Chin at DF just now!!

Man she was gorgeous!
Old 09-08-2007, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777
Saw Felicia Chin at DF just now!!
Man she was gorgeous!
She's cute to look at ... but nothing more, 'coz bo neh leh.
You'll never walk alone,
Old 09-08-2007, 09:56 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

RAFA BENITEZ believes Liverpool are finally ready to challenge Manchester United and Chelsea's Premiership supremacy.

But the Anfield boss today predicted the most open title race in years, claiming at least eight clubs will fight for Champions League places.

Benitez is cautious about making bold, counter-productive claims about his team's chances of ending Liverpool's 17-year title drought.

However, he has no doubt his squad is better equipped for a nine-month campaign, and at the very least he expects a big improvement on last year's disappointing domestic season.

"We can challenge Manchester United and Chelsea, but only if the new players settle down and we start the season with confidence," says Benitez. "That only comes with winning matches. The team has a clear idea what to do, and now we must do it.

"I don't want to say we can't win the league. What I say is we must try everything possible to do it, but we know how difficult it will be.

"A lot of teams have spent big money. Manchester United have spent more than any team, and Newcastle, Aston Villa, Tottenham and Manchester City could all be more competitive.

"I hope the league will be more open because it's better for the Premiership."

We CAN win it,but WILL we win it ?
Old 10-08-2007, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
She's cute to look at ... but nothing more, 'coz bo neh leh.
Oh you are wrong bro!

I wont say she is hugh but she dont lack the quality at that department!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1