The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-06-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 5
Sharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
Learn something new. I have been thinking LBFM means lesbian, bi sexual, female, male.

Is it mean LBFM is confirm can fuck?
Bro they all can fuck one, the crux of the matter is whether they let youor me fuck them or not haha.
Old 24-06-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2620 / Power: 20
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hst630 View Post
After shower. Lay down. Watch tv. Listen to music. Within few minutes she started to play with my didi again over the towel. Once she felt it harder, didn’t waste any time to unwrap towel and bobbed her head and self administer swab test with my stick. Lol she is a deep throat queen. She took care of my balls and even went lower. Such a freak.

She cannot tahan anymore and just told me to insert raw and pull out when I shooting. Lucky never follow small head. Rubber up and proceeded to standing doggy her in front of the full length mirror. The mirror was just behind the door room de. Sibei shiok. Piak her there and listening to her indon moans while smacking her brown ass.

She was literally shaking when I continue to pump her and rub/stick my finger in her butt. Doggy her till I shoot in the rubber.

After second round we talked for half an hour. Then she got tired of talking and suck my cock again. But this time I no more bullets liao. Just ask her to suck then let her ride me until she cums.

She still wanted to finish the job and ask me what she can do to make me cum third time. Lol

Told her next time she can milk me again, milk sold out already.

She texting me when meeting again, if meeting soon etc as she said long time no one make her cum so many times. She even told me next time don’t just put finger in butthole, put my dick.

Siao lah this indo mee.
thanks for your juicy sharing bro, do keep'em cumming!
Old 24-06-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1711 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41789 / Power: 29
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Pinay LBFM…….
Looks good .... how envy u lucky guys

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32841849
Old 24-06-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5959 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cramlover View Post
Little Brown Fucking Machine
Thot it was Lady Boy F**K man.
Old 24-06-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ronaldodecaprio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fuck maids for freee why need to pay? Wanna pay go find chicken better
Old 24-06-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
quickhunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone up this girl called Lisa, stay in loyang rise? 37 yo indon

i’ve been chatting with her recently and she seems to be able to up easily haha

but here’s the thing, she mentioned her “bf” spent $350 on her on the first date...

i can’t upload her photo her. if u need the photo pm me
Old 25-06-2021, 06:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

Any Bro here can enlighten if there is really there are maids who is willing to be with you for free and what they want is just accompany from you.

Recently chat up a Filipino and she is willing to be my FB for free. If there so good out there when some Bros here spent some money on them.

Anyway, her look is presentable and fuckable 😊
Old 25-06-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Any Bro here can enlighten if there is really there are maids who is willing to be with you for free and what they want is just accompany from you.

Recently chat up a Filipino and she is willing to be my FB for free. If there so good out there when some Bros here spent some money on them.

Brother, there is no zero cost in maid. There will be cost. Her family problem she will ask u money. Go out hotel condom makan all need money. If u dare ask he to pay everything then u will have free of everything
Old 25-06-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cunniligus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Brother, there is no zero cost in maid. There will be cost. Her family problem she will ask u money. Go out hotel condom makan all need money. If u dare ask he to pay everything then u will have free of everything
I’m with HayHay here there is no such thing as a free lunch, your time, emotional attachment and associated drama that follows. Maids are playing the long game some don’t want to outright ask for money but it is always implied taxi, top up etc. if you want quality and just for yourself you will need to invest. Think about where you met her Skout, badoo, tagged, OT. Without fail if at one of those places I guarantee you a bro here will be your Eskimo brother and that another bro is chatting her right now. There are some unicorns hope you have met one..
Old 25-06-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes total agree !😃😁😄

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 25-06-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4083 / Power: 17
WS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Totally agreed.
Old 25-06-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

Well Bro, to get free I also feel bad. Maybe I act poor and asked her to pay everything first. After 2 months she okay, then i pay back to her. Will this be a good test? Just afraid her level of the game is higher than me.
Old 25-06-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Well Bro, to get free I also feel bad. Maybe I act poor and asked her to pay everything first. After 2 months she okay, then i pay back to her. Will this be a good test? Just afraid her level of the game is higher than me.
Bro Justin69, maids comes in all shape & size. Some looking for companionship especially if you have a room for her to rest. No one ask you to stick to one maid, you can have more 'gf'. I meet in morning for 'exercise', told her i need go work and i head to paya lebar to meet new meat. Hope you enjoy.
Old 25-06-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:

Yes there is.

I managed to hook up an indo maid.

But its getting freaky cos after adding my number... she starts to stalk my instagram accounts.

After first meet and upz + cip her in my car. I decided to block and cut off contact with her.
Old 25-06-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickhunt View Post
anyone up this girl called Lisa, stay in loyang rise? 37 yo indon

i’ve been chatting with her recently and she seems to be able to up easily haha

but here’s the thing, she mentioned her “bf” spent $350 on her on the first date...

i can’t upload her photo her. if u need the photo pm me
This type is confirm no $$ no honey

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1