The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2012, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Melbourne Australia

Very funny thing stuffs are happening. Thread continues with little or no FR but my Inbox is overflow with PM asking for contacts...Hmmm...Amazing!!!
Old 24-02-2012, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Atan1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Hi Guys,

When to Colosseum on Tuesday afternoon to look for release. They had about 8 girls available made up of Koreans, Japanese, Singaporeans and Thais. The one that caught my attention was Lisa who claims that she is a Singaporean. She wears glasses which makes her face captivating to me. Tall, long hair, smooth skin and great body. Boobs enhance, not my preference but no choice as hooked by her body and hair. When speaking to her she seems Thai but on being question said that she is half Singaporean and half Malaysian. Well, not here for her race or where she come from.

Body: 9/10
Height: 1.7mH (with heels - yumm)
Boobs : C cups but enhance. For bros who are not particular they look fantastic.
Skin: Smooth and slightly tan
DFK: Did not try but lip kissing definitely
Daty: Wanted $50 for me to service her. I am not prepared to pay to make her feel good
CBJ: Good suction
FL: Knows how to use her LS to provide good friction and willing to do mutliple positions. Quite tight.
Hair: Long, reach to above her bum.
RTF: Maybe

Started with standard bath myself at Colesseum. She prepared the room and when I came out handed me a towel. As I walked towards the bed she turned around away from me as I walk towards her and the sight of her body made me move behind her and cup her breast while breathing in her smell and perfume. As I kissed her around the neck, she reached behind to give my LB some attention which got him upright. I took the opportunity to reach down and played with little sister. She is not very hairy and her pussy hair feels well maintained.

She turned around and I started to kiss and lick her from the neck downwards to her LS. As I got near, I thought I will get to DATY but she started whispering $50. As stated before, I am not willing to pay her to enjoy herself so move on. She then took over and cap me and gave me a pretty good CBJ. This so far is all happening with me standing by the edge of the bed and her on it. After about 5 min of CBJ, I pushed her backwards, moved her to the edge of the bed and when missionary. During the FS when doggy and finally exploded into her again in missionary

She then gave me a pretty good massage for the remainder of the session before going to shower and the buzzer sounding. Her service in terms of meeting you when you come out of the show etc is great. Pity she wanted to charge for DATY. She is from Sydney and will be in town until the end of next week.

All in all pretty good session
Old 24-02-2012, 05:41 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

That was a good FR...Thank you SIR...Btw, were her boobies feel hard or somehow "natural"?
Old 24-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Atan1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro,

Her implants are quite hard. Touching them you can tell they are not real. Have felt some that makes you wonder if they are real.

Sadly no second thoughts here.

But her body?????
Old 25-02-2012, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Very funny thing stuffs are happening. Thread continues with little or no FR but my Inbox is overflow with PM asking for contacts...Hmmm...Amazing!!!
wat's new?? Tats y when got shiok stuff I only pvt msg u and a few others mah. Now good gems very hard to come by...even though sharing is caring, must do QC check b4 handing contacts out. Else the place sure to 1. either be full of freeloaders 2. close down cuz of some mofo spilling it out to undesirable authorities.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 25-02-2012, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Knackers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope they get 43 fixed up soon then the quality might improve with them bringing in more KWL.

Old 25-02-2012, 04:45 PM
Samster

Fingers crossed boys!!!
Old 25-02-2012, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PunterNewbiez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would any of you recommend which brothel is better? Melbourne Colloseum or 39 Tope Street. Been to 39 Tope once but was expecting a much more GFE which dissapointed me. Or does anyone else have better suggestion
Old 26-02-2012, 04:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sayhello deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunterNewbiez View Post
Would any of you recommend which brothel is better? Melbourne Colloseum or 39 Tope Street. Been to 39 Tope once but was expecting a much more GFE which dissapointed me. Or does anyone else have better suggestion
The brothel does not come into it as you do not fuck the brothel. You will get firecrackers and duds at both places, all depends on the girl.
Old 26-02-2012, 05:06 AM
Samster

sromega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As request by pocketrocket ,here,s my small contribution to the forum after years of lurking here
Anyone interest in trying Greek service can try Sophia at oriental orchirh.

Sophia is a short,plain looking 29 years old Korean wl, service is top notch, cim, Greek, read that dfk, and daty is on the menu, but did not try myself, the best thing is the price 110/30 get you cim and Greek is rarity this day
Old 26-02-2012, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
WundaY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Depends on the girl and the day, you can get good and not so good at either. Colosseum has better rooms and usually cleaner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunterNewbiez View Post
Old 26-02-2012, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
WundaY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sromega View Post
As request by pocketrocket ,here,s my small contribution to the forum after years of lurking here
Anyone interest in trying Greek service can try Sophia at oriental orchirh.

Sophia is a short,plain looking 29 years old Korean wl, service is top notch, cim, Greek, read that dfk, and daty is on the menu, but did not try myself, the best thing is the price 110/30 get you cim and Greek is rarity this day
I thought she was quite nice looking without being chubby or anorexic, great attitude, great BBBJ and a good root all round. Surprised at the Greek but maybe it's not generally on offer. About midday there seems a flock of Indian taxi drivers descend on the place.
Old 26-02-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sromega View Post
As request by pocketrocket ,here,s my small contribution to the forum after years of lurking here...

Good! Hope to hear more from you mate
Old 26-02-2012, 08:29 PM
Samster

sromega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WundaY View Post
I thought she was quite nice looking without being chubby or anorexic, great attitude, great BBBJ and a good root all round. Surprised at the Greek but maybe it's not generally on offer. About midday there seems a flock of Indian taxi drivers descend on the place.
May be you did not request the Greek service I was surprised she did not charge extra.

Just tried monica at tender touch and Mia at pussy cat , both are dud, one is time waster the other with bitchy attitude, avoid
Old 29-02-2012, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sgtslaughter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow it's great to find that there are chiongsters here in Melb too!

I find its a far cry from what we have at home (Sg, My) in terms of service but when you need to release...

I've tried Red Light Relaxation and Tope before. There was a really good girl (Kitty) at RLR some time back, but the standard has dropped very much these days.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1