The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtslaughter View Post
...I've tried Red Light Relaxation and Tope before...

So, what happened to the FR mate?
Old 29-02-2012, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

He try last time leh. Yeah here far cry from sg. I go to the FL thread knn all shiok and can CIM COB COF etc. And here I am in Melb die cock stand...sigh. Really cant find someone that gives me good sex and gfe. Tink need to find a new fb liaoz....cant be spending cash on hit and misses. Feel like I'm being taken ransom once I get to the room. Bro Pocket maybe we can start a FL business importing PRC or Thai that really can perform lolz

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 29-02-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sgtslaughter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro pocketrocket,

Sorry it was like more than 7 months back, can hardly remember the session in great detail (yeah, the sex was good, but wasnt mind blowing ). But here is a recollection FR for old times sake anyways:

Kitty (RLR):

Looks: 9/10

Yes she was very pretty, I was shocked to find a girl like this in RLR. I've seen ok ones there, but not like this. She would be the typical K chick you hunt for in Seven or BassLounge. Very young too, was taking TAFE if I recall correctly.

Body: 8/10

Slim, slender and nice cute butt. Fair and smooth skin. Boobs definitely not for boob lovers.

BBBJ: 8/10

I was pleasantly suprised to find BBBJ in RLR, all the rest was CBJ. Skill wise wasn't amazing (nowhere close the angpais of GL), but getting suprised adds on to this factor.

FJ: 7/10

Was accomodating, I was so estatic that I came like after 5 min of FJ so I can't really comment on skill-level (and I wasnt really taking down notes at that moment..)

GFE: 10/10

Speaks French. Gets wet easy. And had a very nice attitude.

Unfortunately, she left like in 2 weeks! I tried to RTF, but wasnt able to.
Old 29-02-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sgtslaughter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro xxFTOxx, I totally agree with you. Kitty was the only good one I had at RLR that could compare to the standards back home.

It would be more prudent (and I bet more satisfying) to go up to Dongguan/BKK for our needs. But travel is a hassle when you're busy with work and what have you....sigh.

If you are going to start the FL biz, I wouldn't mind supporting you guys. We need good service providers here in Melb.

Or as you said, can always find fb in melb, but fb also not 'wham bam thank you ma'am'....
Old 01-03-2012, 02:46 AM
mermaidstv

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hello forumers.do you know some australian forums for sex talk like SBF?

please be so kind to give me links
Old 01-03-2012, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FBs... I WANT!!!

Count me in for support if you boys start importing girls too.

Mermaidstv, are you thinking of bringing your girls over? Shouldn't be too hard to find all the popular forums if you google it. "Melbourne Sex Forums" you'll find the ones you want in the first 2 pages.
Old 01-03-2012, 02:45 PM
mermaidstv

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

yes we are thinking about this

thanks for advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshii View Post
FBs... I WANT!!!

Count me in for support if you boys start importing girls too.

Mermaidstv, are you thinking of bringing your girls over? Shouldn't be too hard to find all the popular forums if you google it. "Melbourne Sex Forums" you'll find the ones you want in the first 2 pages.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

If we start this business. I'm sure we will go broke the first week coz we will be enjoying the FL ourselves more than giving out to customers since we'll only bring in the BEST
Old 01-03-2012, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
SA_KID deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bros in Melbourne know if Jessica is still working in Tope?

Jessica is korea ...very tall with short black hair...look very different from the rest petite korean girls. I saw her in Nov-Dec last year.
Also it will be good if bros have a review of her.

Thanks
Old 02-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Megacock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She's on holidays or she does not want to come back..... She was popular for a girl who only worked down at tope for a couple of months...

She's good....
Old 02-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Samster

Tope was dead tonite. Was there @ 10pm, 8 gals available & no queue. Chosen Eve a pretty gal (8/10) but service was only so so although she was friendly.

RTF...Most likely not.
Old 03-03-2012, 12:21 AM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Lol Bro Pocket have u tried that Yuki I intro some time back??

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 03-03-2012, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lol Bro Pocket have u tried that Yuki I intro some time back??

She still there? Haven't try her yet
Old 03-03-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster

yupz still there. try her few more times service wise will treat u diff already. lolz

Old 04-03-2012, 05:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sromega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Michelle at moonlight babes danendong offer awesome punting experience, bbbj at shower, dd, toe licking ,69, bone crushing Thai massage at that end. Well worth the money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1