The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 899 / Power: 19
boyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

hi any wanna share contact with me ^^ , ty
Old 09-08-2011, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Nompeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need experienced bros help.

First time ask a maid contact, at first she's abit reluctant but in the end managed to get it.
But when i msg her, she bo reply lei. How ah?
Old 10-08-2011, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

boyz_84: share = exchange or I give, you take ??

Nompeng: well, patience my friend, patience .. dont' harass her .. one sms "hello, how are you, have a wonderful day"

or .. "Blessings of the day .. "

and that and a lot of patience .. my friend ..
Old 10-08-2011, 10:53 AM
Samster

Thanks bro etesys!
I sent her a message yesterday but till now also never reply.
I think she scared of me alr. Sian.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 16
mona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well as long as there are maids in our lion city, most of them will get bonk by us. The secret is to get to know them first...slowly ask for their ctc...slowly treat them well and show concern for them....in the end your reward will be answered. They need love and attention. We can give them our affection. Its free bonking so all bros work hard to get as many maids as u can.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
trebla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nompeng View Post
Thanks bro etesys!
she maybe busy or has not load normally its like that. relax and try again if you can try to hunt for another one lolz =). Also networking is good also I got my current maid FB from our common friend =) who once worked here also as a maid she moved to HK and work there.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
trebla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just want to share my experience...

I am a bit luckier from other bros here as my current maid FB was actually intro to me by my friend who once worked here as a maid also... intially she was my target but sadly due to her off schedule once a month only we never really met outside, she's been long moved to HK and work there as a maid also. She gave me her friend number and intro me, it took us around a coupe of months before we really met and boink her =)

She's a bit old around 39 I think but she's fair and still have a good body she's one horny mom 1st time we boink she drained me like a hungry baby she love cowgirl and she would come multiple times when she's up and driving... The most I could cum is 2-3 times in our session and she would cum around 8-9 times thats how horny she is. She told me she only had one BF here also same nationality as her then the guy moved to other country since then she got nothing nor had sex other than when she come back home to her family ) she had kids but all gave birth C-Section so her pussy still not loose. Sadly she could only take off once a month and would need to make sure my missus is working so in the last 6 months I think on average we met like once every 2 months... but when we do meet she's very horny and wild I bet the next room could hear us as the bed rocks when she rides me lolz.

The best part our relationship is purely sex and lust only since she has family and so am I.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 18
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nompeng View Post
Thanks bro etesys!
bro, don ask them straight to go bonking,they of cause scare of you. got one maid at DIA told, one guy told her that she is yummy and asking her go hotel bonking. what a stipud guy
Old 11-08-2011, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Wen the professor advises we just gotta listen....

Words of wisdom...

Way to go... Bro...

Looks like u will become a catholic soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
boyz_84: share = exchange or I give, you take ??

Nompeng: well, patience my friend, patience .. dont' harass her .. one sms "hello, how are you, have a wonderful day"

or .. "Blessings of the day .. "

and that and a lot of patience .. my friend ..
Old 11-08-2011, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
skyline0522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking around for long long time ...lucky plaza , lion city...as long got maid all go liao...no lucky ( no handsome enough ) old man hahhahahahahha... love to follow this forum ...waiting for best kid bro share share some ( extra) maid for fun..
Old 11-08-2011, 10:11 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

skyline0522: no need handsome .. be nice, act nice, and that's enough

Kid bro: How old are you mate ?

As to The Lord: well, plus points if you are catholic, (no, not offending anybody, but a lot of pinays are comfy if you are accepting their faith.. ) and plus plus points for meaningfully saying the blessings
Old 11-08-2011, 11:36 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Filza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some filophino maid do know how to use internet and communicate using good English.

They even came to my online shop to make purchase before so i believe they can be quite lonely in Singapore and there is a need.

However, i will never screw them because i employ them to work not to have sex. Later they use this as an excuse to threaten me.
Old 11-08-2011, 01:33 PM
Samster

Filza: the only reason I used to chat up Filipinas, is BECAUSE THEY KNOW ENGLISH .. unlike sign language with Indos or others ..

As for the threatening thing .. it is a bit of hogwash .. some do, as do any girl from any race, but majority don't unless you bully them ..

after all, Hell hath no fury like woman scorned. . right ??
Old 11-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Samster

Thanks bro trebla and bro hayhay. Will improve on my performance the next time round.

Anyway, just to update that she did not reply. ):
Haha, confirm think I'm a freak alr.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:19 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Filza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Etsys, Where do you normally chat with them? Outside lucky plaza? ^^

I think most of them are pretty educated and that is why when they offer sex or seduce you, i believe there is a motive rather than been lonely and horny.

Imagine after you screw her and you have to face your wife and her everyday. =.= I think i will send her back very soon if that happens...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1