The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-07-2021, 07:40 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Anyone tried the maids anal before? Get offer in dating apps, feel want to try but asking 200.
I find that a lot of filipinas are curious about anal sex. My regular maid, first time we met, we had a lot of discussion onine ahead of time. I told her that when we meet, i'd fuck her pussy first and second round my semen would go in her ass. She never complained (but told me her ex husband tried it and it hurt, the guy didn't use any lube and didn't take his time). Now when we meet that is the routine, first load in her pussy, next in her ass. She is tiny (42 kg) so its a lot of run reaming her little tight ass. She's my regular!

I find that you just talk about it, don't ask, just bring it up and say you want to do it and you will be gentle....really found most will be fine with ass fucking.

GG
Old 26-07-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 6
Newbieler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbieler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Short date with A today, managed to sweet talk her into going out since she scared with the number of covid cases now. Fast hand fast leg straight to hotel to release vitamins on her

Only managed take these photos cuz too busy savouring her

Sad thing need wait another month for next off day to enjoy her again

Ps: wont reply to dm asking for contact please learn to fish, many platform to fish from just need patience,skill & luck
Old 26-07-2021, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice boobies and cob
Old 26-07-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 933 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieler View Post
Short date with A today, managed to sweet talk her into going out since she scared with the number of covid cases now. Fast hand fast leg straight to hotel to release vitamins on her

Ps: wont reply to dm asking for contact please learn to fish, many platform to fish from just need patience,skill & luck
Nice photos and good comment.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 26-07-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19919 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by genevaguy View Post
I find that a lot of filipinas are curious about anal sex. My regular maid, first time we met, we had a lot of discussion onine ahead of time. I told her that when we meet, i'd fuck her pussy first and second round my semen would go in her ass.

I find that you just talk about it, don't ask, just bring it up and say you want to do it and you will be gentle....really found most will be fine with ass fucking.

GG
Bro That’s A Good Find , We’ll As For My Recent Maid She’s Those Something Like Conservative Type Kinda Hard To Do It

Upz You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieler View Post

Sad thing need wait another month for next off day to enjoy her again
Nice Boobs And Nips , Good Find …. How Young Is She ?
Anyway Upz You

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 26-07-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 0
dimabrl is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdimabrl is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdimabrl is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdimabrl is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Almost all maids that I met (mostly from Badoo) had very poor hygiene. Either smelly breath, or stinky pussy or both.
Old 26-07-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 21
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimabrl View Post
Almost all maids that I met (mostly from Badoo) had very poor hygiene. Either smelly breath, or stinky pussy or both.
Badoo if see someone u like, when want to chat need to buy credit to unlock chat..zzz
Old 26-07-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by |-R3D-| View Post
Badoo if see someone u like, when want to chat need to buy credit to unlock chat..zzz
Yup forget badoo
Old 26-07-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 21
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future

Now only using michat, tagged also many bots..still got what apps to use?
Old 26-07-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 6
Newbieler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbieler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by |-R3D-| View Post
Now only using michat, tagged also many bots..still got what apps to use?
Have wechat,tinder,okcupid,fb dating,badoo
Just need persevere and luck, hopefully you will find 1 eventually
Old 26-07-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Chatting this girl, meeting her this Sunday... But kinda of find her familiar... Was she being *discussed* in this thread before?

Share your story bros
Old 26-07-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
ramman45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyramman45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Meeting a maid by the name E***n on Sunday. Plump with some facial moles. Stay Serangoon central. Anyone try her yet?
Old 26-07-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Steven86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just meet my maid fb for a 30 min. Drive to pick her and faster go nearby mscp. Go to backseat and ask her bj. Haha. Sibei shiok
Old 26-07-2021, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

So far any bro encounter any possible exposure to C19 positive when checking in to hotels?
Old 26-07-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramman45 View Post
Meeting a maid by the name E***n on Sunday. Plump with some facial moles. Stay Serangoon central. Anyone try her yet?
Fuck her before, give her $50

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1