The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 30-12-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 14
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Wanted 2 book Anal Michel from Dolly house but no reply.
Settled for Poppy from luv fotress.
location easy 2 find, okt is really polite.
now as for my reports..
her body shape is like 8 /10
gfe is strong. good English and a lil Mandarin!
man made big tits.
nice little pussy to lick!
cat bath also quite g000d!
bump her missionary and doggy, I reaally give it 2 her hard!!
her bbbj is goood. can lick and pop ur balls. tease you with those sluppy sounds! I guess she like sucking a good cock!

enjoy d whole session but she is not commando though.
I will keep on searching for the next one!
so brothers out there, plse let me know if u have a hardcore commando Angel 2 recommend!

Happy New Year 2019!
Old 30-12-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4820 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Teeruklover Amelia

Milf with very good body nd natural C boobd that is firm and not saggy. Her skin is very smooth and best of all fair. We are body to body during FJ

Amelia is horny and can see she want to bonk a lot but my chemistry with her not so high so cant turn her wild. Some bro with more chemistry can make her into wild animal.

Shes service oriented though and her massage is skillful than strong. But she will keep looking out for u so that u feel comfortable.

Overall a very sercive oriented lady with nice bods and great knockers. Maituliao.
Old 30-12-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It seems like a few stable close til 1/1/2019
Old 30-12-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone text thai candy today ? Had 2 new lady want to try but whatsap okt no reply even though read my msg
Old 30-12-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 8
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gv12130 View Post
booked Niza from regentlust today. at first had some issues with the location with OKT but appreciate the patience in sorting everything out.

looks: 8/10 older than advertised but she really maintains herself very well. mixed thai, viet and chi with light thai tan and very smooth skin. tattoo above her butt that she is in the midst of removing.
boobs: 9.5/10 all natural Bs and a nice handful!
body: 10/10 beautiful curves with very slight tummy and fantastic ass!
bbbj: 8/10 very gentle and nice tongue
fj: 9/10 very tight and accommodating
gfe: 10/10 very chatty and doesnt feel like having a session with fl
rtf: yes, if time and vit M permits!

imo very worthy gem to support!
Any French from her?
Old 30-12-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

[QUOTE=staminadick;18193018]Teeruklover Amelia

Milf with very good body nd natural C boobd that is firm and not saggy. Her skin is very smooth and best of all fair. We are body to body during FJ

Amelia is horny and can see she want to bonk a lot but my chemistry with her not so high so cant turn her wild. Some bro with more chemistry can make her into wild animal.

Shes service oriented though and her massage is skillful than strong. But she will keep looking out for u so that u feel comfortable.

Overall a very sercive oriented lady with nice bods and great knockers. Maituliao

Tq bro for sharing. Does she french?
Old 30-12-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
fullgrizz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I decided to go for Icey for my last bonk for the year. My first ever FR so pardon any mistakes bros.

Looks: 8/10; Fair skin as per the pictures and nice defined features. Red lipstick looks great on her.
boobs: 9.5/10; Big ass tits and areolas.
body: 10/10; Flat tummy, big rack. Not the biggest ass but nice and perky
bbbj: 8/10; Nice suction, great amount of saliva and she does this thing with the condom that you have to try. Slight teeth during parts of the session and that's the reason it's only an 8.
fj: 9/10; Tight and she grabs on to you like a leech. WOWZA.
gfe: 10/10; Friendly and can speak decent english. She even asked me what kind of moaning I like which can be a good or bad thing I guess. Offered me a drink and also massaged my leg when I got a cramp. Very accommodating.
rtf: yes, if time and vit M permits! (ctrl c;ctrlv)

Location was located at a landmark so that was easy but the landmark was quite a walk from mrt stations. Those that drive will probably have an easier time on this compared to us poor boys.
Old 30-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wolfgang5838 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to go with Jenny from Silkstockings, but Bro SK stop replying me maybe because I'm a newbie here (not my first booking though). In the end I decided to go with Icey from LV. Here's the FR:

looks: 9.5/10 - Almost the same as the photos
boobs: 8/10 - Partially enhanced as I believe originally is not small, but added for firmness
body: 10/10 - I'm a butt lover and I have no complain. Smooth and fair skin, firm ass, big boobs..what more can you ask for?
bbbj: 8/10 - Not the best I have tired, but definitely at the good side.
fj: 8/10 - very accommodating with various positions
gfe: 8/10 - Massage skill is good, not the touch and slide kind
rtf: yes

*On my way in, I saw Lisha..perhaps I will try her next
Old 30-12-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wolfgang5838 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgang5838 View Post
Wanted to go with Jenny from Silkstockings, but Bro SK stop replying me maybe because I'm a newbie here (not my first booking though). In the end I decided to go with Icey from LV. Here's the FR:

looks: 9.5/10 - Almost the same as the photos
boobs: 8/10 - Partially enhanced as I believe originally is not small, but added for firmness
body: 10/10 - I'm a butt lover and I have no complain. Smooth and fair skin, firm ass, big boobs..what more can you ask for?
bbbj: 8/10 - Not the best I have tired, but definitely at the good side.
fj: 8/10 - very accommodating with various positions
gfe: 8/10 - Massage skill is good, not the touch and slide kind
rtf: yes

*On my way in, I saw Lisha..perhaps I will try her next
Sorry..I mean TRL not SS...
Old 30-12-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4820 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=staycool6543;18193466]
Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Teeruklover Amelia

Amelia is horny and can see she want to bonk a lot but my chemistry with her not so high so cant turn her wild. So YES FRENCH LIKE MADme bro with more chemistry can make her into wild animal.

Overall a very sercive oriented lady with nice bods and great knockers. Maituliao

Tq bro for sharing. Does she french?
Old 30-12-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2356 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute

TRL - Melby

301218 1700

looks: 6.5/10 - Minus makeup young milf look
boobs: 6/10 - C but saggy
body: 7/10 - slight tummy, nice ass for doggy
bbbj: 8/10 - hardworking work on ball and AR can bbbj real long
fj: 8/10 - Responsive, wet and accomadate various position. small size good for carrying around
Attittude: 8/10 - I will not comment of gfe as i not in a mood to chat but general hardworking ensure everything is correct. Massage in between break. Good command in english
rtf: no, semi retired
Old 31-12-2018, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
kkln deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A late FR for Icey from LV. Had her first blood and a RTF session.

Looks: 7/10 fair skin as photo.
Boobs: C and quite soft to fondle. Not an expert in identifying enhanced but I like it soft.
Showers: SOP
French: Yes (saw some bro mention no French but I got it so maybe depend on chemistry?)
Bbbj: 7/10 I had better ones
Massage: 10/10 as some of the bros already mention this is where she is really good at. I would just go back to her for the massage(which I already did). Her massage is those quite professional Thai bone cracking massage.
FJ: 9/10 no complaint on any position requested. There is a mirror infront of the bed, doggie her hard and seeing her boobs jumping up and down plus her moan make me release my army in no time.

She has abit of ting tong character. Had her first blood and when after 1st shoot release, saw some blood on the condom. She joked she is a virgin having sex the first time. Lol (Actually her auntie just gone back)

RTF: Yes and already did. Recommend to bros looking for a good massage as well.
Old 31-12-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12403 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babysky View Post
FR for Kacee 12/28 at 1pm

Kacee is a tanned girl with great slim body and pretty big eyes. slightly bottom heavy but nice ass for banging. no extra ounce of fat on tummy which is great. Boobs are soft C+ cups. cant tell if they are enhanced or not. she frenches but somewhat reluctantly. bbbj is short and focused on top half only. allows painting and enjoys it. shes quite wet during fj and is hardworking in that aspect. gfe wise she friendly and chatty.
Which stable??

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 31-12-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 16
babysky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbabysky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Which stable??
Kacee is from TRL.
Old 31-12-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12403 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babysky View Post
Kacee is from TRL.
Guess she no do cim.,,,

Looking a good cim target for count down.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1