The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 10-10-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Re: Toa payoh

anyone tried z* z* wellness? worth a try?
Old 10-10-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
titrATION is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
anyone tried z* z* wellness? worth a try?
was wondering the same thing, especially with Txnx.

Heard from bros to be prepared for her, but so far FRs and dmg have been scant
Old 10-10-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 18
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

try her a few mths ago.

went there looking for another ML but that ML booked. so I took T...

i just took the 30 mins massage.

massage is weak.

HJ only at $100. with top off. she dnt allow bottom off. cannot unzip also

can zhut.

young and pretty face. figure is slim. cannot remember the boob size.

polite and friendly lady.

but i enjoy myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by titrATION View Post

Old 10-10-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
WildC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by titrATION View Post

There's a saying that, "Money makes the world go round". In this case, "Money let your fingers do the walking......"
Old 10-10-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
titrATION is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe_vera View Post
try her a few mths ago.

massage is weak.

can zhut.

but i enjoy myself.
thanks bro, sorry no points to up you.
Didnt realised there was a 30mins entrance option, she only told me that its 55/hr. Sounds like it's a one-time off for you. Shall give it a try as well
Old 10-10-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe_vera View Post
try her a few mths ago.

massage is weak.

can zhut.

but i enjoy myself.
knn $100 hj? mai la..
Old 10-10-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 14
Fanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to Lorong 7, to check out this SYT lobang from NotYoungMan, name call Sasa, massage was above average, senusal was out of this world, for $80 5G roaming and HJ she not only wet but slimy, she going back to China, this week, will be coming back end of the month, after which will be working at Tiong Bahru. Many thanks NotYoungMan for the recommendation.
Old 10-10-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 18
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

brother.

i like the sensual.

i like the wet.

not sure abt slimy though. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post
Went to Lorong 7, to check out this SYT lobang from NotYoungMan, name call Sasa, massage was above average, senusal was out of this world, for $80 5G roaming and HJ she not only wet but slimy, she going back to China, this week, will be coming back end of the month, after which will be working at Tiong Bahru. Many thanks NotYoungMan for the recommendation.
Old 10-10-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
100 for a HJ
I think typo mistake. 70 already high. Maybe include something special or use those high class oil?
Old 11-10-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2874 / Power: 16
hlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
Ocygencaed has been proven to lie and used internet pics to BS getting STD from MLs from ZK. What credibility does he have ?
There is tons of BS and bragging everywhere, so no point asking in the forum.
Hmm just went to this shop last night without any appointment, saw 2 girls, attended by Amy, she is very notty, but the other girl face more pretty than Amy, i can confirm Amy allow raw, but i said no, went with helmet. Proceed with caution at this shop.
Old 11-10-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlie View Post
Hmm just went to this shop last night without any appointment, saw 2 girls, attended by Amy, she is very notty, but the other girl face more pretty than Amy, i can confirm Amy allow raw, but i said no, went with helmet. Proceed with caution at this shop.
Managed to get the colleague’s name? Long time no go zk liao
Old 11-10-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
WildC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
100 for a HJ
Don't think it was a mistake. That ML is known to ask for extras, without which you become a deadfish and let her do the HJ.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

hlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I doubt so.
Amy was unwell yesterday. Last night, she only took in regulars with bookings, and only served walk-in on level 1.
You must be the so-called slimy guy who visited her a few days ago, asked for raw, got rejected, and then decided to smear her.
I doubt you even have her WeChat, because she refused to give it to you.

If you want raw, go find MLs elsewhere who agree to offer.
This kind of cyber bullying is nothing new.
Im not asking for raw, as she asked me just went for it. Read carefully what i stated there, don’t go and twist my message. I went with helmet.

I’m not new player here just to let you know I’m your uncle in this field

For those who zap me, mind if you can leave me your id, i will be happy to return you the favor.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
You are obviously lying because she does not offer raw.
You cannot even show screen shot of your WeChat convo with her, because you don't have her WeChat in the first place.
If you are Uncle, I am your Grand Uncle. This account is one of the SBF accounts that I have. You are probably drinking milk when I started venturing several decades ago.
I no need to have her WeChat you dumb or what, as i said in the beginning walk-in.

No point entertain you

I’m here just to give FR, just read it, people happy they go, if not just avoid, no need to argue.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlie View Post
I no need to have her WeChat you dumb or what, as i said in the beginning walk-in.

No point entertain you

I’m here just to give FR, just read it, people happy they go, if not just avoid, no need to argue.
liar liar?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1