The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 14-08-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFiend View Post
Just tried G20 recently last week and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary (private parts included in case you guys were wondering lol)

Saw a couple posts in this thread about a supposed cold sore on the lip, but didn't see anything when i was there last week.
Same thoughts..

Visited her recently too and everything was okay..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-08-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 2
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

my FR for g22, Summary score: 5.5/10. I gave a pass ONLY because she does bbbj, albeit very much licking, lacklustre and barely any effort. RTF: no fking way, unless you trying to fulfill some kind of “JAV time stop” / “I’m doing this to pay rent for my family” fantasy and u just wanna torture and ram a big tits housewife fking hard for the whole session. Hopefully can free up the precious 2038 slot for a new girl. I appreciate my hardworking regular g36 more now.

Detailed FR in my thread: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...=#post22573773

FRs Done this house: 5, 7, 8, 22, 28, 30, 32, 33, 36. To do’s: 20 (someday maybe for the FOMO hype(?)), 21 (if I’m feeling adventurous)

basically took one for the team, sigh. If you found this helpful, pls up me so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!
Old 14-08-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
my FR for g22, Summary score: 5.5/10. I gave a pass ONLY because she does bbbj, albeit very much licking, lacklustre and barely any effort. RTF: no fking way, unless you trying to fulfill some kind of “JAV time stop” / “I’m doing this to pay rent for my family” fantasy and u just wanna torture and ram a big tits housewife fking hard for the whole session. Hopefully can free up the precious 2038 slot for a new girl. I appreciate my hardworking regular g36 more now.

Detailed FR in my thread: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...=#post22573773

FRs Done this house: 5, 7, 8, 22, 28, 30, 32, 33, 36. To do’s: 20 (someday maybe for the FOMO hype(?)), 21 (if I’m feeling adventurous)

basically took one for the team, sigh. If you found this helpful, pls up me so I can FR freely, intend to FR frequently. Thanks!
Upped your points for all your FR contributions for this and other GL houses. Your own FR thread might soon become the GL houses FR directory lol..

Keep up the good work bro.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 14-08-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Upped your points for all your FR contributions for this and other GL houses. Your own FR thread might soon become the GL houses FR directory lol..

Keep up the good work bro.
Hehe merely a side hobby of mine, documenting my journey, some community service before my 屠龙刀 becomes blunt. Hopefully this helps to raise the fun standards of g town. Thanks for your 肯定,encouragement, kind words and up bro!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 14-08-2023 at 10:13 PM.
Old 14-08-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hehe merely a side hobby of mine, documenting my journey, some community service before my 屠龙刀 becomes blunt. Hopefully this helps to raise the fun standards of g town. Thanks for your 肯定,encouragement, kind words and up bro!
Even though its a side hobby to you there's still a considerable amount of effort you expend to commando new stock, write a useful FRs, and even compile it in an organized manner in your own thread for easy access to the community.

I will argue not many cheongsters would be willing to put in the same effort as you for this 'side hobby'

I don't Cheong GL houses mainly but your FR directory has definitely helped me avoid landmines lol.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 14-08-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:

My FR for the last newbie g5, a taller playful SYT, Summary score: 8/10, room for improvement on language and bbbj technique. RTF: I think you need language to communicate for long term fucks, to build chemistry. Though She can’t communicate but if you’re try to be playful in your touches and smile more, she tries to reciprocate. Service skills and technique wise, nothing to shout about given the high standards of this house compared to others in GL (but still better than many others in GL imo). Yet for a 1st visit, she tries to reciprocate playful touches & quite passionate imo, and I feel maybe more in subsequent visits. I’d RTF if I’m looking not to talk but ram a taller Viet SYT with chopstick legs, natural A-Bs, bbbj, dfk and a slight playful, try to pls, subservient attitude and less commercial session.

Full detailed FR in my thread: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...=#post22561207
Was wondering how come I didnt get the the playful vibe from her...then I recall maybe I was her very first customer on her first day of work. lol
Old 14-08-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Was wondering how come I didnt get the the playful vibe from her...then I recall maybe I was her very first customer on her first day of work. lol
By her nature, I don’t think she’s the kind to initiate playfulness, need to loosen her up and make her feel playful and wanted that’s how I felt and was reciprocated, also thx to ur FR then I know she doesn’t speak English/ Chinese so credit to you too bro! ymmv ya
Old 15-08-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Even though its a side hobby to you there's still a considerable amount of effort you expend to commando new stock, write a useful FRs, and even compile it in an organized manner in your own thread for easy access to the community.

I will argue not many cheongsters would be willing to put in the same effort as you for this 'side hobby'

I don't Cheong GL houses mainly but your FR directory has definitely helped me avoid landmines lol.
Welcum bro, appreciative readers certainly make this hobby more fun and meaningful, hopefully this goes to raising the playability and standards of g town and thankful so far not many landmines , given I’m still frequenting the more popular houses.
Old 16-08-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Tried G7.

For first time vibes my favourites were G7, 16 and 30
G7 service was average but you get hooked by her ‘GFE’
Pretty, slim with ample boobs.

Concur with bro SOS.

Numbers tried for context: 7, 16, 20, 30, 33, 36
RTF ladies: G30
Old 16-08-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Tried G7.

For first time vibes my favourites were G7, 16 and 30
G7 service was average but you get hooked by her ‘GFE’
Pretty, slim with ample boobs.

Concur with bro SOS.

Numbers tried for context: 7, 16, 20, 30, 33, 36
RTF ladies: G30
Wow ML goer tried Geylang scene ladies…. XD

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 16-08-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Wow ML goer tried Geylang scene ladies…. XD
No more fav ML bro, so find budget budget one to satisfy urge
Old 16-08-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
No more fav ML bro, so find budget budget one to satisfy urge
Good to see u, careful this house beware of potential STDs.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 16-08-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 5
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Good to see u, careful this house beware of potential STDs.
Want play not scared. Whole Gl a lot of sashimi. Business is bad- all very competitive

Especially the houses who don’t take bangla. Business not good….
Old 16-08-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Want play not scared. Whole Gl a lot of sashimi. Business is bad- all very competitive

Especially the houses who don’t take bangla. Business not good….
Agree bro on the first statement. Haha if Business is bad, they need to up their standards lor, tbh for me I want to try other houses, I am trying to explore (1836,2034,1844B,1844A, cygon etc). But personally most houses are too SOP for me I guess. Struggling to find an alternative house that’s close to the standards of this house, for me .
Old 17-08-2023, 05:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I asked 20 if she's indeed going back. She said no. Perhaps she changed her mind.

Quote:
Lol bro alr raided 1 week ago, FR on page 253 / 1st post of my thread. Haha, but so far only one FR on her. Next one prolly have to wait for bro Havana to post her. Looks wise I’d say her looks and make up quite KTV vibes (?) haha, abit like g30 imo but figure less good and abit taller(?).

On the newbie note, seems I’m right and 7 (seems like all the Zai ones inherit this number, like Ronaldo ah? ) seems to be already ready to replace the APs (hearsay 20 & 30 thinking on gg back). Her GFE & KC lover strategy v good, coupled with a new hairstyle and more demure tight dress (on my RTF), almost as if she’s read my FRs hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1