The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2013, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
jfelix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
OK Crazy
haha. very funny.

Quote:
Goggle is a good way
i have tried searching on google wearing a goggle, but i couldn't find the pricing info, which is the whole point of asking on SBF, in case any bros have tried it before.

Quote:
maybe we can can you a straight answer.
it's okay if you "cannot cannot" give me an answer. thanks anyway

Last edited by jfelix; 27-06-2013 at 10:35 PM.
Old 28-06-2013, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfelix View Post
haha. very funny.

i have tried searching on google wearing a goggle, but i couldn't find the pricing info, which is the whole point of asking on SBF, in case any bros have tried it before.

it's okay if you "cannot cannot" give me an answer. thanks anyway
Use goggle to see the fine details! Since you are so lazy , I did the below for you and returned results came within 60secs!

https://www.google.com.sg/#gs_rn=18&...1366&bi h=638

http://www.pattayashootingpark.com/contact_us.html

https://www.google.com.sg/#gs_rn=18&...1366&b ih=638

http://www.kart.thai.li/index_english.html

One final advise - NEVER RENT JETSKI IN THAILAND!
Old 28-06-2013, 11:16 AM
Samster

Dude, I didn't say I couldn't find the shooting park website on Google. I said I couldn't find the PRICING INFO of the shooting range on Google.

About Jet Ski, yeah I watched the documentary posted here earlier. Thanks for the warning!

Quote:
Use goggle to see the fine details! Since you are so lazy , I did the below for you and returned results came within 60secs!

https://www.google.com.sg/#gs_rn=18&...1366&bi h=638

http://www.pattayashootingpark.com/contact_us.html

https://www.google.com.sg/#gs_rn=18&...1366&b ih=638

http://www.kart.thai.li/index_english.html

One final advise - NEVER RENT JETSKI IN THAILAND!
Old 28-06-2013, 12:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Dude, I didn't say I couldn't find the shooting park website on Google. I said I couldn't find the PRICING INFO of the shooting range on Google.
The price is not listed is because they have a 3-tier pricing system.
One rate for locals;
Another rate for tourists; and
Special rate for carrotheads.

Btw, there are 3 shooting ranges in Pattaya...... 2 within Pattaya itself and the other at nearby Satthahip.
Old 28-06-2013, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

About Jet Ski, yeah I watched the documentary posted here earlier. Thanks for the warning!
FYI , I found the prices within 15sec of trying on 'goggle'.

Jetski - good for you , don't want to see anyone giving all their holiday money to the mafia and getting stuck there!
Old 28-06-2013, 04:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Pattaya Jet Ski Scams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flinty View Post
It's no big deal. There's jetskis aplenty in Subic too so I know about the rental operators dirty tricks. We have some tricks of our own too if these sharks want a tic for tac.
Quote:
I'll believe it when you get out alive to write about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
big cannons on big sale
Hehehe.
Old 28-06-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
For all those planning to get away for the superlong National Day weekend ; 8th Aug (Hari Raya) 9th Aug (National Day) , 10&11th (Sat and Sun) ; 12th Aug Monday is the Queens Birthday in Thailand. Although small chance the bars will close , there is still a chance.
Queen's bday most prob will open coz last year King's bday Soi Cowboy was at full swing!

LOL go Patts shoot guns? I only shoot my personal pistol there. Had enough of guns in the army... Looking at the link u provided and their rules me thinks guns and 1/2 drunk idiots (which is most probably the kind of people who would go there) dun mix.

Firers watch your front! Own time own target carry on! Idiot turns around with loaded weapon pointing at everyone "SHOOT NOW AH?"... Waaaahhh... siam buay hoo!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 28-06-2013, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
LOL go Patts shoot guns? I only shoot my personal pistol there. Had enough of guns in the army... Looking at the link u provided and their rules me thinks guns and 1/2 drunk idiots (which is most probably the kind of people who would go there) dun mix.

Firers watch your front! Own time own target carry on! Idiot turns around with loaded weapon pointing at everyone "SHOOT NOW AH?"... Waaaahhh... siam buay hoo!
I ever try my hand in shooting an M16 at the coral island many years ago. Its on the other side of the island not the tourist infested side. Have to walk a bit up the hill. That time kenna smoke by tour guide. He show us that side and there was totally no corals to be seen when he lifted the cover on the glass bottom boat. Told us now many tourist so all corals died. On the beach only a handful stalls selling food unlike the tourist side of the island. Water is also not as clear as the tourist side.

There is no instruction like "load and ready--- firers watch your front". There is a thai manning each weapons, think the weapons belongs to them. You go to them and pay them the cash, they load the weapon for you and you can just own time own target fire away. Each firers is about 2 meters away only.
Old 28-06-2013, 10:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
TequilaReef deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya Jet Ski Scams

Hi all, I'm Chris the owner of the Tequila Reef Cantina in Pattaya & Angeles City.
Glad to be able to join this forum. Let me soak up as much info as I can and I'll throw in my bit too. Cheers
Old 29-06-2013, 01:00 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmapede View Post
I ever try my hand in shooting an M16 at the coral island many years ago. Its on the other side of the island not the tourist infested side. Have to walk a bit up the hill. That time kenna smoke by tour guide. He show us that side and there was totally no corals to be seen when he lifted the cover on the glass bottom boat. Told us now many tourist so all corals died. On the beach only a handful stalls selling food unlike the tourist side of the island. Water is also not as clear as the tourist side.
Coral Island should be Koh Lan I guess? Its a scam this glass bottom boat which nowadays mainly scamming all these PRCs scrambling around Patts. Buy a ferry ticket from Bali Hai pier and go there on your own to enjoy the cleaner waters coz waters off Patts is filled with raw sewage especially now with the rainy season when run off from the storm drains spill into the sea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmapede View Post
There is no instruction like "load and ready--- firers watch your front". There is a thai manning each weapons, think the weapons belongs to them. You go to them and pay them the cash, they load the weapon for you and you can just own time own target fire away. Each firers is about 2 meters away only.
Guess u not from Sinkieland? These orders were given by the range NCO during shooting practice when I was in the army

I will always remember the guy who turned around with his loaded M16 pointing at the rest of us waiting our turn behind!

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 29-06-2013, 03:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
I will always remember the guy who turned around with his loaded M16 pointing at the rest of us waiting our turn behind!
Be careful when you shoot at the Pattaya range..... it is "dirty" those in know will understand what I mean.
As far as I am aware there has been 2 incidents at the range where deaths has occurred. 1st case was an Angmo blew his own head off in an apparent suicide.
2nd case was a drunkard hired a pistol and after firing a few rounds at the paper target...... decided shooting at live targets is more fun...... so he started shooting at those around him..... final count = 2 dead 4 injured.
Old 29-06-2013, 05:09 PM
Samster

Thanks for the tip Lone_Wolf.

Did you mean that people got scammed in Pattaya Shooting Park?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Be careful when you shoot at the Pattaya range..... it is "dirty" those in know will understand what I mean.
Old 29-06-2013, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the tip Lone_Wolf.

He meant there are ghost moving around like pee kaser
Old 30-06-2013, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 16
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all

any group trip to pattaya? ????
Old 01-07-2013, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TequilaReef View Post
Hi all, I'm Chris the owner of the Tequila Reef Cantina in Pattaya & Angeles City.
Glad to be able to join this forum. Let me soak up as much info as I can and I'll throw in my bit too. Cheers
Hi Chris! Any pictures or website of your "cantina"? Is it like the Star Wars Cantina in Bangkok? If SBF members drop in get any specials or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
2nd case was a drunkard hired a pistol and after firing a few rounds at the paper target...... decided shooting at live targets is more fun...... so he started shooting at those around him..... final count = 2 dead 4 injured.
Exactly this kind of shit I'm talking about. Guns & drunkards dun mix well!

Quote:
"Dirty" as in the restless souls of the departed roams them hills!

Quote:
Originally Posted by havock27 View Post
any group trip to pattaya? ????
Yes, PM me your dates and details!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1