The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2013, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 15
cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ~~ 21yo  KaWaii  SyT  MaSSeusE ~ CiTy AnGeL ~ ~ Ann ~ RM INC ~ ~

More details,pls click the signature below :-

Old 11-06-2013, 02:30 PM
Samster

cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light

Old 11-06-2013, 05:23 PM
Samster

Old 11-06-2013, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
saviourz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my first review. Wanted a good relaxing experience but didn't want to go to lapsap place or activities. After looking around she had the best review so far. Since she had such good review I wan to experience how magical everyone reviewed.

Looks: 8.5 /10 ( She is really young and amazing! In my honest opinion she is far more beautiful than that picture shown)
i rate her picture 6/10, you can imagine how chio she is in real life.

Body: 8/10 ( She's soo good that i have nothing to complain abt)

Boobs: B Cup not too big not too small the perfect size for me!

Massage: 8/10 She's really trained. I felt really shiok about her massage, like seriously shiok kind! not those touch abit here touch abit there, squeeze abit here squeeze a bit there 1. Her massage satisfies!

Auto Roam: Everywhere except down there but i didn't touch her underside though.

Service: Kissing (sadly no frenching), kiss and lick your nipples. arouse you by moving very close to your face and lick your ears (seriously arousing) Than she will touch you very gently from neck.. softly and gently from your back to your balls and she will caress your balls and touch your dick softly and suddenly back to massage. After massaging you, she ask you flip and perform the climax! After which when you think it ends after you shoot? you will be wrong. she will continue massaging you! THUMBS UP! UPP THERE and hardworking!

HJ: 11/10 (She gave me something out of the box, sth that i never expected thumbs up for the good service)

Attitude: 10/10 (Polite, friendly, approachable and not a time watcher. She really gave me a full hour service. She's not the kind where u shoot liao means stop. She continue to massage you until your time end!) She chat with you to make u feel comfortable throughout the session

GFE: 9/10 (she was sooooo friendly that she talk to me and teach me new stuff where i never experience before. I felt so comfortable that if i stay too long i might lost my thought that thinking she is my GF. LOL)

Damage: a well spent $100 with no regrets. The only regret is that i had was not tipping her. (i'm a bit stingy)

Return To Massage: Definitely when i had a chance again and $$ of course

Thumbs up for this rare gem!
Old 11-06-2013, 11:13 PM
Samster

Old 12-06-2013, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saviourz View Post
This is my first review. Wanted a good relaxing experience but didn't want to go to lapsap place or activities. After looking around she had the best review so far. Since she had such good review I wan to experience how magical everyone reviewed.

Looks: 8.5 /10 ( She is really young and amazing! In my honest opinion she is far more beautiful than that picture shown)
i rate her picture 6/10, you can imagine how chio she is in real life.

Body: 8/10 ( She's soo good that i have nothing to complain abt)

Boobs: B Cup not too big not too small the perfect size for me!

Massage: 8/10 She's really trained. I felt really shiok about her massage, like seriously shiok kind! not those touch abit here touch abit there, squeeze abit here squeeze a bit there 1. Her massage satisfies!

Auto Roam: Everywhere except down there but i didn't touch her underside though.

Service: Kissing (sadly no frenching), kiss and lick your nipples. arouse you by moving very close to your face and lick your ears (seriously arousing) Than she will touch you very gently from neck.. softly and gently from your back to your balls and she will caress your balls and touch your dick softly and suddenly back to massage. After massaging you, she ask you flip and perform the climax! After which when you think it ends after you shoot? you will be wrong. she will continue massaging you! THUMBS UP! UPP THERE and hardworking!

HJ: 11/10 (She gave me something out of the box, sth that i never expected thumbs up for the good service)

Attitude: 10/10 (Polite, friendly, approachable and not a time watcher. She really gave me a full hour service. She's not the kind where u shoot liao means stop. She continue to massage you until your time end!) She chat with you to make u feel comfortable throughout the session

GFE: 9/10 (she was sooooo friendly that she talk to me and teach me new stuff where i never experience before. I felt so comfortable that if i stay too long i might lost my thought that thinking she is my GF. LOL)

Damage: a well spent $100 with no regrets. The only regret is that i had was not tipping her. (i'm a bit stingy)

Return To Massage: Definitely when i had a chance again and $$ of course

Thumbs up for this rare gem!
bro saviourz
appreciate for the MR......

Old 12-06-2013, 03:48 PM
Samster

Old 12-06-2013, 07:57 PM
Samster

Old 12-06-2013, 11:12 PM
Samster

Old 13-06-2013, 07:11 AM
Samster

Old 13-06-2013, 10:07 AM
Samster

Old 13-06-2013, 12:03 PM
Samster

Old 13-06-2013, 04:01 PM
Samster

Old 13-06-2013, 07:48 PM
Samster

Old 14-06-2013, 07:16 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread